Back Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
I'm back after being gone for a considerable time and I can't wait to get back to having great discussions about the horror genre with the great horror buffs that we have on this forum.Most of what i've been doing is researching as many films in the horror genre as I can before I attempt to write my first script.

I have tried to be well rounded in my research but find that my interest probably lies in the area that i've kept coming back to: the living dead.I'm a fan of zombie movies and that is what led me to my descent into the work of Lucio Fulci (who I have been quite impressed by),seeing only 2 of his works so far: The Beyond and Zombie (or Zombi 2 as i have most often seen it referred to as.

I also was able to see the gorefest that is Dead Alive.And I am more confident after seeing it that i will have the stomach to watch more gory peices of past cinema.

next,I am planning to look further into classic gore.I am planning to delve deeper into Fulci's work and I also want to take a look at another italian that i haven't seen yet and that is Dario Argento.I will probably take a look at Deep Red and the Hatchet Murders.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i'm glad to be back her ewith you guys.

BREN
me 2 been gone for a while but im back now by the way slasherpunk deep red is the hatchet murders just alternate titles for dario argentos proffondo rosso smile

Evil Dead
I didn't miss you.........you were here for like a minute before taking your sabbatical........you annoyed the shit out of me for that minute you were.

Dead Alive is intended to be gory........but doesn't require or shape a strong stomach. All gore in it is over the top and cartoonish.........the blood (especially in the final gorefest scene) looks like liquid play-dough...

this thread is not about a horror film, it's announcing your return. it should be closed

papabeard
laughing Easy Now... boxing

slasherpunk18
Whatever ED,if you think this thread should be closed you're entitled to taht opinion.if it gets closed then it's surely justified,but thank you for taking the time to be a pompous a$$hole.
As for Bren,thank you for filling me in on that.I looked at places where I could buy deep red and the title always said "Deep red/Hatchet Murders".So I figured it was either a double movie set or the same movie.
I appreciate anyone who took the time to post and not just treat me like some ignorant newb.

Evil Dead
no thanks needed..........no trouble at all, it just comes naturally.

Impediment
Gee whiz! You could just...............cut the love with a knife in here! inlove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.