Master Cheif vs Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Lets see just how tough MC is...

Tha C-Master
Well what weapons does he have?

Darkstorm Zero
Hm, Human weapons... heck even with his full arsenal and vehicles.. what chance does he really have...?

Onikirimaru
Unless he has the Matrix....

Darkstorm Zero
How the heck would he get it for a start, and 2 he could never open it...

"He Hasn't got the touch!"

Oh yeah, before I forget, here are the stipulations for Unicron.

He is roughly about the size of Saturn, 72 thousand miles in diameter (Roughly 10 times the size of earth. Thusly about the size of Cybertron according to Dreamwaves size comparisons.)

Weapons and abilities:
Energy weapon batteries x tens of thousands
Missile batteries x thousands
Optic energy projectors (Eye lasers)
Plasma Flame Breath
Hydra Cannon

Special rules and stipulations:
I'm changing his weaknesses, since the G1 versions only real vulnerability was to the Matrix, I am making him vulnerable to damage from conventional weapons, but to make up for this, I am giving him an extra weapon, and an extra power, he is equipped with the Hydra Cannon from his Armada version, and I am giving him his limited self repair system from his armada version.

Tha C-Master
He aint got nothin...

Onikirimaru
Yeah, thats what I was sayin, unless he got the matrix, he aint got nothing.

Darkstorm Zero
he just "Ain't got the touch!" stick out tongue

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
What is Unicron? for real?

Darkstorm Zero
Allow me to enlighten you...

Darkstorm Zero
And one for his Robot mode

Darkstorm Zero
His stats are hard to gauge, but he's roughly 72 thousand miles in diameter in planet mode (Roughly the same size as Saturn)

He is the largest transformer ever. and arguably the single most powerful

Hit_and_Miss
ok watch darkstorm.....

Here it comes....

yup....

MC wins! HE always wins.... unicron is nothing.......!!!!
MC has got the touch as well.....

I could go so far as to say MC could beat everyone in marvel and DC combined....

Happy now? that what you wanted to hear???

No I'm not that much of a fanboy, I know MC loses here.

Darkstorm Zero
Did I hit a nerv?

I was actually waiting for a constructive argument...

Hit_and_Miss
no its just soo painfully obvious what you were trying to do, I was actually waiting for a stupid thread to pop up like this. Just waiting to see who was silly enough to start it.....

Darkstorm Zero
Well, Silly or no, yyou proved me wrong on this count, your not TOTALLY devoted to MC, and thats a good sign

Hit_and_Miss
glad your happy. Good luck on your search for fanboys. lamer.... Honestly is that what you do? when you get wopped you try to discredit the guy buy seeing if hes a fanboy instead of just admitting he might have a point?

maybe you should take up politics.....

Darkstorm Zero
Just because you recognize the obvious, doesn't mean your not a Fanboy Hit... You insult people, you make assumptions and you try to dictate terms to the rest of the debaters...

i don't try to discredit nobody... you opened that door in every thread involving a HALO character thats appeared in the last month...

Hit_and_Miss
"You insult people, you make assumptions and you try to dictate terms to the rest of the debaters..."

Where have I insulted someone, sure I use words like "silly" and "idiot" but thats not really insulting. If I called someone A f*cking T*wt i could understand.
I always try to explain assumptions I make. After all we are talking about 2 video game chars that would never meet and have there own rules and physics... its hard not to make assumptions....

I think your just trying to save face for your own silly mistake. Instead you should just apologise for trying to lure me into a trap so you could pick on me for liking a char.

Darkstorm Zero
No, actually, since Unicron is purely just a Mechanical creature in this case, it's not outside the realm of possability.

Save face? HAH! Thats the pot calling the kettel black.

No matter how dimunitive the insult is Hit, it's still just an Insult., you took a page out of Grevious's book, look, you jumped the gun and made bad assumptions, you know that, I know that, and now the peaople of the world know that.

I don't pick on people for liking their characters... what I Do do however, is try to correct misconceptions of information. Basically correcting bad information that leads to bad assumptions, thats why I TRY not to be hostile to anyone, heck even Luffy, arguably one of the worst of the recent fanboys, didn't get an insult from me... why you've resorted to openly attacking me now is because you have assumed I directed this thread at you...

Hit_and_Miss
Unicron exists in a world where energy can come in a pure form..... Would you like to discus the possabilities of that??? get real dark....

Dark you attack me in multiple threads, start threads to prove a silly point that back fired. Tell me dark what are you going to do next?

"what I Do do however, is try to correct misconceptions of information. Basically correcting bad information that leads to bad assumptions, thats why I TRY not to be hostile to anyone"

However its different. I clearly know more about MC then you. Yet you try to correct me.

Tha C-Master
I've never seen DSZ like this, maybe you could pm and talk...

Hit_and_Miss
Hes going on and on about stuff he doesn't understand... Hes being soo pedantic on several threads.... Its really lame, He started a thread to try and prove I'm a fanboy cause I know alot about MC and have stuck up for him in several fights.....

Fanboy hysteria is getting too a few too many people I think.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Unicron I THINK will win, dont know a lot abot it tough.

Darkstorm Zero
Your assuming again Hit... I know enough about MC in the games to make a relevant case, since this IS a VIDEO GAME VS FORUM.... Outside of videogame knowlege you may know MC better... I don't deny that.

However, you assume in great leaps and bounds things about the characters he is squared of against, and it is THIS that I try to stop...

"GF is a normal human" - MC vs GF (One of the worst assumptions I have seen)
"MC Wins, no need to debate..." - Fox vs MC (Nobody even knew which fox was being debated, let alone the circumstances of the fight)

Hit_and_Miss
GF is a normal human, he then got upgraded....
MC is a geneticaly perfect human......
thats like cap america vs bloke in street....
thats what I was implying.....

"Nobody even knew which fox was being debated, let alone the circumstances of the fight"

Yes cause we all know that I'm not aloud to assume anything anymore. If there the best examples of times Ive assumed things, I really think you need to try else were my friend, Cause I ant buying any stupid...

Darkstorm Zero
Like I said, the problem with assumptions is that they are usually wrong, even you have to admit that that was pretty vague on Details dude... I'll admit that I shouldn't have jumped down your throat will all the gentleness of a speeding freight train, but you didn't even ask for details of the fight before declaring MC the winner...

Hit_and_Miss
TITLE.... FOX VS MASTER CHIEF
THREADER... A NINTENDO LOVER

ASSUMPTION.... FOX IS FOX BIGMACCLOUD FROM STARWING....

OBSERVATION.... due to lack of interest from the threader coming back after I posted "MC WINS NEEDS NO DEBATE" I must of been right... no-one else came a chimed in for fox, not even "fox is red, maybe MC is colour blind and won't see him"

So after a week...I post "lol no one even tried...." to try and stir up interest.....

CONCLUSION.... Darkstorm goes trolling and comments thats I made a vague ASSUMPTION based on the fact that there are 1000 and 1 other fox's around the world.... Darkstorm if you want to say sorry for trolling I will accept. You could PM your apology... I won't even create a thread bragging about it...wink
If you ask nicely I might even accept your back handed apology of admitting you jumped down my throat......

Zen2nd
Try not to lose sleep over this, they are only fictional characters anyway. So there is no real importance of who wins or not.

Darkstorm Zero
I have no idea what you are trying to get me to apollgise for, you have so far made the wrong assumption that I made this thread specifically to bait you, well to quote you from another thread

I wasn't trolling, I asked a legitimate question, don't blame me if you took it the wrong way...

Hit_and_Miss
"you have so far made the wrong assumption that I made this thread specifically to bait you"

I know this was made to bait me, why???

"Heh, you assume alot don't you Hit... Still sore? Hardly... you didn't counter anything I said with relevance, and you making an assumption without knowing the facts reeked alot of supporting MC unabated to me, so I asked the question.

I'll start up a thread in a moment..."

then low and behold this thread pops up....

"Well, Silly or no, you proved me wrong on this count, your not TOTALLY devoted to MC, and thats a good sign"

then you upset when I don't prove to be a fanboy.

You honour, I propose to the court that my honorable friend Mr.Darkstorm, has tried to discredit me on countless occasions for simply liking Master Chief. I would go as so far to say that I believe he is jealous of my knowledge about him and wishes to find fault in my arguments as he can not find away of countering the valid points I make.
You remember, When you go into that room to deliberate your verdict,

Assume Darkstorm is guilty....

Darkstorm Zero
Bahahaha I made this thread long before I said that, so point nulled.

Your second point is counteractive of itself, why would I congratulate you then go on to flame o unless you bit at me first.
And that last paragraph just proves you are arrogant beyond measure... I already said that beyond the games, yu have more knowlege than me about MC, My reasons for opposing you in the issues involving Halo more often than not are because of your utter LACK o knowlege concerning his opponents.

Please get off your high horse and debate properly, Like you did in the MC vs Shin Akuma Thread, I am actualy happy to say you debated intelligently there because when you DIDN'T know about the opposing character, you asked the questions that needed to be asked, THATS what I wanted to see out of you, Not bad assumptions like some of the previous debates.

That said, I have nothing personal against you, This was a Legitimate thread that I had made based on the fact that MC has the potential to dismantle a mechanical beast (Which is why I made the alterations to Unicron's powers and weapons.) maybe I should have stated it as the Marines from Halo against a purely mechganical Unicron... I apollogise for that...

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry for the Double post, But i just thought of something (Dunno why this slipped my mind) Wouldn't Cortanna be able to at least hack SOME of Unicron's systems?

Hit_and_Miss
"Bahahaha I made this thread long before I said that, so point nulled."

08-30-2005 12:26 AM when you said were making a thread
08-30-2005 12:27 AM this thread is created..... Am I wrong in my assumtions again???

....Its a hard right hand from the hitster....

"And that last paragraph just proves you are arrogant beyond measure... I already said that beyond the games, yu have more knowlege than me about MC, My reasons for opposing you in the issues involving Halo more often than not are because of your utter LACK o knowlege concerning his opponents."

Yes I'm arrogant, I a comical way! notice the "ASSUME SARK IS GUILTY" its a joke, I get board of going, Dark your wrong......blah blah blah.... so I write in a comical way to amuse myself....

....A big left hook catches darkstorm off guard....

"Like you did in the MC vs Shin Akuma Thread, I am actualy happy to say you debated intelligently there because when you DIDN'T know about the opposing character, you asked the questions that needed to be asked, THATS what I wanted to see out of you, Not bad assumptions like some of the previous debates."

It might supprise you but I actually go research a char before I comment... I go look up to see what people say, and check out other threads about them. Then I decide that MC would walk all other them.... Most of what people say is extended by there love of a char... The reason I don't rant about how MC would walk over akuma, (which he would, got to believe in the mc wink) cause I'm the only one in that room who thinks that MC could win at least 1/10 against akuma....

....Darkstorm is beging to wear out......

"This was a Legitimate thread that I had made based on the fact that MC has the potential to dismantle a mechanical beast maybe I should have stated it as the Marines from Halo against a purely mechganical Unicron... I apollogise for that..."

Dark you know that a robot the size of a planet armed to the teeth. can eat planets. and has some of the best defensive systems in its body would kill MC. Theres nothing he could really do, Without PIS or the matrix he can't do it.

....Oh the upper cut has caught him square on the chin......Oh my word! Darkstorm is down.....the refs counting!....1....2.....3.........

Tha C-Master
Man I wish luffyjin were here.....

Hit_and_Miss
why c????

Do you think I'm being unreasonable???

Darkstorm, Thanks for the halo ring...

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, I found that at Jeff's site.

On another note, I didn't intend this thread like that, I swear it (To be honest, I forgot I said that to you in the other thread...) Hmm, I figured since MC destry\oyed things that are roughly the size of Unicron (At least according to Starship Dimention's size comparison anyways... sad ) I figured that with Cortanna's help, he could set a bomb in Uni's Brain or something... (A purely mechanical/non-divine Unicron at any rate)

Hit_and_Miss
Realistically...

MC lands on planet cyberton in search of the arc. Apon realising the arc is in unicrons head, he jumps into a transport and heads for unicron....

Unicron shoots him down in space with his 100,000,000,000,000,000 guns hes got......

Unrealistically

Mc gets into unicron though his eye, shoots acouple of tendils trying to attack him. Plants a small bomb on unicrons anti election brain.... (mean while cortana is hacking all him up... shes bestest hacker ever, she could hack any geocities site!) bish bash bosh... Transformers give MC the matrix of leadership for saving them in there darkest hour. He then transforms into Johnamus Prime, grows about 3 foot and now has a trailer that follows him around....

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Realistically...

MC lands on planet cyberton in search of the arc. Apon realising the arc is in unicrons head, he jumps into a transport and heads for unicron....

Unicron shoots him down in space with his 100,000,000,000,000,000 guns hes got......

Unrealistically

Mc gets into unicron though his eye, shoots acouple of tendils trying to attack him. Plants a small bomb on unicrons anti election brain.... (mean while cortana is hacking all him up... shes bestest hacker ever, she could hack any geocities site!) bish bash bosh... Transformers give MC the matrix of leadership for saving them in there darkest hour. He then transforms into Johnamus Prime, grows about 3 foot and now has a trailer that follows him around....

Actually, the Toon Unicron had no weapons other than the Optic blasters and the Plasma Flame breath...

Hit_and_Miss
Hang on...... I did I presume that he had 100,000,000,000,000,000 guns or.....

did you give....

some.....
actuall...
Circumstances for the fight.....

"Weapons and abilities:
Energy weapon batteries x tens of thousands
Missile batteries x thousands
Optic energy projectors (Eye lasers)
Plasma Flame Breath
Hydra Cannon"

oh....my....god.....I didn't presume something.......

Im sorry darkstorm, but You asked for that one....

Darkstorm Zero
Oops, I did set that standard, my bad... Hmm, I really should have givcen MC his team of Spartans and some starshiip backup...

Hit_and_Miss
Why they wouldn't of helped.... Normaly MC would die... In a video game he could probably do it over 5 lvls....

Darkstorm Zero
Meh, a couple of MAC gun hits would blow MC a way into Unicron, from there it's a matter of getting Cortana to a terminal to hack (or at least hinder) the internal defences. (Look at this! i'm still fighting for the underdog! I am losing it... laughing out loud )

Onikirimaru
More realitically, MC gets beat the crap up, Unicron feels sorry for him and rebuilds him. MC now get neon lights in his armor and a blacklight instead of a flashlight, and has Leonard Nemoy's voice.

Hit_and_Miss
hehe mastertron

Darkstorm Zero
It's definitely original laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.