I suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
I'm a horrible person and I suck at life......

BUT I DO HAVE GOOD NEWS!

Anyone care to guess? cool

dave123
you love pie?

Uneeklyconfused
you suck pies ?

EsteemedLeader
youre a retard, so its not really your fault?

dave123
well, that was weird

DanZeke25
You saved money on car inssurance by switching to Geico?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by dave123
well, that was weird

yep ..

dave123
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
yep .. let's never speak of this again big grin

Pielover666
No, but keep guessing.

Uneeklyconfused
let's never speak of this again big grin

speak of what again huh

wink

Originally posted by Pielover666
No, but keep guessing.

you ****ed a pie?

EsteemedLeader
oh, oh, i know, if its good news, that must mean.....YOURE DYING! HURRAY eek!

Pielover666
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
oh, oh, i know, if its good news, that must mean.....YOURE DYING! HURRAY eek!
That'd be bad news because even though I suck, I'm still awesome.

But c'mon ppl,. don't give up.

EsteemedLeader
so, youre going to stop being such a n00b? j/k, but seriously, your parents had an unfortunate "accident" shifty , and now youre getting insurance money?

Pielover666
so, youre going to stop being such a n00b? j/k, but seriously, your parents had an unfortunate "accident" shifty , and now youre getting insurance money?
I wish.........*cough*not a noob*cough

anyway....

once we get to page two I'll tell you.

EsteemedLeader
Uneeklyconfused
you wanted some attention so you created a thread...which ..will eventualy become your demise..no expression

EsteemedLeader
second post

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
you wanted some attention so you created a thread...which ..will eventualy become your demise..no expression

we can only hope for so much to be true...

EsteemedLeader
lizards eat bugs

Snoopbert
Originally posted by DanZeke25
You saved money on car inssurance by switching to Geico?

Spelljammer
Unless it's about Bran-Bran likeing me, it is NEVER good news! You fail! Cut yourself! Worship Satan! Vote Republican!

Uneeklyconfused
this will get hijacked and turned into something sexual or ....Jebus forbid...about Football

Pielover666
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Unless it's about Bran-Bran likeing me, it is NEVER good news! You fail! Cut yourself! Worship Satan! Vote Republican!
I already do.....Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
this will get hijacked and turned into something sexual or ....Jebus forbid...about Football
Ok, the answer is.......i'M WITH THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!

Yay!

Huttah!

Here comes the bashing big grin

silver_tears
Do you blow too? hmm

Pielover666
Originally posted by silver_tears
Do you blow too? hmm
no, I aucutally eat if you put it that way....

EsteemedLeader
I already do.....

Yay!

Huttah!

Here comes the bashing big grin

that was my next guess. no, seriously, it was... confused

Pielover666
that was my next guess. no, seriously, it was... confused
congradulations.

RagnaViper
I'm a horrible person and I suck at life......

BUT I DO HAVE GOOD NEWS!

Anyone care to guess? cool

That's disturbing. Have you considered suicide? Or cookies?

Either should work fine.

Emma Wise
I bet you suck a lot more than life. laughing out loud

Sun Ce
no, I aucutally eat if you put it that way.... your like..14? LOL laughing u sad sad person no expression actually, thats just creepy, CREEPY I TELL U!! freak...

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Sun Ce
your like..14? LOL laughing u sad sad person no expression actually, thats just creepy, CREEPY I TELL U!! freak... laughing

Sun Ce
Pyrofly, i hate ham, do u hate me?

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Sun Ce
Pyrofly, i hate ham, do u hate me? Nope.. dont worry i dont hate you big grin

even tho ham does rock! stick out tongue j.k.

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Pyrofly
Nope.. dont worry i dont hate you big grin

even tho ham does rock! stick out tongue j.k. Ham is sick its really horrible...tastes too much of meat, i just hate the taste, stuff like tuna is real nice tho...mmmmm Tuuuna....mmm

oh and glad u don't hate me wink

Pielover666
Originally posted by RagnaViper
That's disturbing. Have you considered suicide? Or cookies?

Either should work fine.
I had some cookies a while ago....GOOD STUFF!Originally posted by Pyrofly
Nope.. dont worry i dont hate you big grin

even tho ham does rock! stick out tongue j.k.
Coming from you, that means shit.....YOU'RE MORE OF A NOOB THAN ME! and No, I just said that to be moderately humorus.....Originally posted by Sun Ce
Ham is sick its really horrible...tastes too much of meat, i just hate the taste, stuff like tuna is real nice tho...mmmmm Tuuuna....mmm

oh and glad u don't hate me wink
It was a joke. I was defending myself from verbal assult. No, I'm not "experienced" in those aspects.

Bardock42
Yeah...well...I know you said you were with the Girls and yadda yadda....but I think you are lying....I stick with the Geico Theory....

nick1811
I wish.........*cough*not a noob*cough

errm, yes, you are

DarkC
Yes you are.

Pielover666
Originally posted by nick1811
errm, yes, you are
Not to him at least.......he's been here not as long as me....YES! I realize I'm a noob, but not to EL.

notice the sig. (the cool n00b) <------dubbed by Raven Guardia

nick1811
I already do.....

i dont think your right hand counts as 'the girl of your dreams'

NunYahBidness
I already do.....

Yay!

Huttah!

Here comes the bashing big grin Huttah???

Now that's an odd word if ever I've heard of one.

Pielover666
i dont think your right hand counts as 'the girl of your dreams'
Dude, that wasn't cool.

I know you have more respect than me but seriously.....Don't talk about crap you don't know....bizatch...

nick1811
Dude, that wasn't cool.

I know you have more respect than me but seriously.....Don't talk about crap you don't know....bizatch...

dont cry, i was only joking

Pielover666
dont cry, i was only joking
That was personal though, not mild-mannered fun.

Bardock42
Actually it was pretty funny....

Pielover666
Originally posted by Bardock42
Actually it was pretty funny....
To you! Seriously, I don't need that abuse.....

Bardock42
To you! Seriously, I don't need that abuse.....

Stop whining...that actually makes people think you are uncomfortable when someone mentions Masturbating......wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Dear Dave (DarkC) and nickwhatshisface :

n00b

newb

Try to know what you're talking about before actually saying it...cheers eyes

~wickerman~

Pielover666
Those pretty much all say "inexperienced" but I'm far from that in forums.....Grammer I suck at though.....

Pielover666
Stop whining...that actually makes people think you are uncomfortable when someone mentions Masturbating......wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm not uncomfortable with that. I just hate it when people make fun of my romantic life by referring to "my right hand" or something similar.

Bardock42
Those pretty much all say "inexperienced" but I'm far from that in forums.....Grammer I suck at though.....

No n00b says stupid bastard that should better die and types 11111 instead of !!!!! ....while newb is just a term for a new member......

Bardock42
I'm not uncomfortable with that. I just hate it when people make fun of my romantic life by referring to "my right hand" or something similar.

Yeah...well you need to deal with that...cause...people will continue to do it...especially since your reaction to that is a most hilarious one.....

Wickerman
No n00b says stupid bastard that should better die and types 11111 instead of !!!!! ....while newb is just a term for a new member......

Xactly. Expected much more from Dave tha hawtie though sad

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Hm strange...Urban Dictionary seems to imply that newb has something to do with Inexperience too........

Pielover666
Whatever.
I don't say "1111' instead of "!!!!" unless by accident. And I am a new member, but I was talkin' about WM's n00b and Newb links.

playmean
ioL !!!111!!one!!one1!!eleven

Pielover666
Yeah...well you need to deal with that...cause...people will continue to do it...especially since your reaction to that is a most hilarious one.....
What I said was funny? Hehe, cool. I never knew I could be funny.

nick1811
Originally posted by Wickerman
Dear Dave (DarkC) and nickwhatshisface :

n00b

newb

Try to know what you're talking about before actually saying it...cheers eyes

~wickerman~

nickwhatshisface!? is that what ive been reduced to! sadwalk

Pielover666
Well with my old name, someone referred to me as Sabershitmaster, which I found extremely funny, for some odd reason....

Bardock42
Whatever.
I don't say "1111' instead of "!!!!" unless by accident. And I am a new member, but I was talkin' about WM's n00b and Newb links.

Yes..I am talkignaboot the definition of the terms...newb is rather inoffensive....at least on this board...n00b is mean....

HA HA

Originally posted by playmean
ioL !!!111!!one!!one1!!eleven

Exactly....

What I said was funny? Hehe, cool. I never knew I could be funny.

I am not sure if it's the kind of funny you want to be known for...but yes....

Wickerman

I'm sowwy, but i don't know you, and i couldn't remember the number, and i know Dave, and i love him, so......yeah......oooh.....butterfly love

~wickerman~

dave123
Is that darkc dave, or the sexy one? ninja

Wickerman
Is that darkc dave, or the sexy one? ninja

DarkC IS Sexxeh (check out the pic thread ninja )

.........but both eyes

~wickerman~

dave123
NOT good enough

Wickerman
NOT good enough

Can't a girl ever catch a break? sad

~wickerman~

Pielover666
So, are we done bashing my ladyfriend and go to bashing the complete irrelvence of this thread?

dave123
I wanna flirt with your lady friend, I'm getting worried by the fact all this gay flirting is turning me on yes

Pielover666
I wanna flirt with your lady friend, I'm getting worried by the fact all this gay flirting is turning me on yes You wann flirt with a 13 year old? scary....

Wickerman
So, are we done bashing my ladyfriend and go to bashing the complete irrelvence of this thread?

You're in the OTF. That will only happen when people from other forums on KMC will start strolling through the OTF looking to bash and troll. They'll start about how the OTF is complete crap and trash and should be deleted, without realising that without it, they wouldn't have a place to be high and mighty elitist bastards that feel the need to insult something when there's nobody online in their crappy little part of the forums that maybe 3 or 4 people visit.
Then someone start to complain about how the OTF is such complete garbage now, but how incredibly awesome it was "n" years ago.

Then someone will come in and say something along the lines of "Don't be stupid, i was here back then.....what the hell? it was exactly the same.

Then people that were registered back then but were too whimpy, stupid or had other issues to post, come out and agree with the first group that said it was oh so much better back then, thusly dragging themselves even worse down the drain, not realising they're only doing this so that they can finally be accepted by someone, finally be a "member on the team". Only their team is one of nostalgic drama-queen-loving attention whores.

...............did i just type that? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

Pielover666
You're in the OTF. That will only happen when people from other forums on KMC will start strolling through the OTF looking to bash and troll. They'll start about how the OTF is complete crap and trash and should be deleted, without realising that without it, they wouldn't have a place to be high and mighty elitist bastards that feel the need to insult something when there's nobody online in their crappy little part of the forums that maybe 3 or 4 people visit.
Then someone start to complain about how the OTF is such complete garbage now, but how incredibly awesome it was "n" years ago.

Then someone will come in and say something along the lines of "Don't be stupid, i was here back then.....what the hell? it was exactly the same.

Then people that were registered back then but were too whimpy, stupid or had other issues to post, come out and agree with the first group that said it was oh so much better back then, thusly dragging themselves even worse down the drain, not realising they're only doing this so that they can finally be accepted by someone, finally be a "member on the team". Only their team is one of nostalgic drama-queen-loving attention whores.

...............did i just type that? What the f**k?

~wickerman~
You are officially awesome!

And still I'm hungry....

And you may not think that I know I love this girl, because I'm 13 (soon to be 14) BUT I DO DAMMIT! And anyone who thinks differently can
F U C K OFF!

dave123
You wann flirt with a 13 year old? scary.... schmoll You incorrectly used the term "lady"

Pielover666
schmoll You incorrectly used the term "lady"
fine, my girl. Whatever. I don't really care......but you touch my girl, a swear you won't be able to touch much of anything for a LOOOOOONG while! mad mad mad

dave123
fine, my girl. Whatever. I don't really care......but you touch my girl, a swear you won't be able to touch much of anything for a LOOOOOONG while! mad mad mad Same rule applies to my daughter happy

Wickerman
Same rule applies to my daughter happy

For some reason that reminded me of the picture of a Devil prince and his daughter (DnD stuff wink )

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/bovd_gallery/88161_620_46.jpg

errrr......actually.....might not be very......PG-13.....should i remove it?

~wickerman~

Fianna
fine, my girl. Whatever. I don't really care......but you touch my girl, a swear you won't be able to touch much of anything for a LOOOOOONG while! mad mad mad lol laughing

Fianna
For some reason that reminded me of the picture of a Devil prince and his daughter (DnD stuff wink )

~wickerman~ He has an interesting..pouch thing...confused

Pielover666

~wickerman~
DnD kicks ass...

dave123

~wickerman~ It implies bad things about me cry

Wickerman
It implies bad things about me cry

But.....he's hawt droolio

and yes pielover.....it does wink

~wickerman~

Pielover666
But.....he's hawt droolio

and yes pielover.....it does wink

~wickerman~
Yea, and I normally play the bad version, and it STILL rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.