Uwe Boll Wants To Direct Metal Gear!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
weep

BackFire
This guy must suck a mean dick, how he keeps getting to make movies is truly beyond me, there is no redeaming value to his films, not even as a novelty like "Oh, it's so bad that it's funny".

However, it's reassuring to know that this man is allowed to make movies, then it means there's hope for me.

Smasandian
Maybe we should sanitize his brain with bleach or something. Just pour it through his eyes and ears.

If I hear news he wants or will be doing Half-Life, Im really going to kill him.

Dr. Strangelove
Why does this guy keep getting the chance to make movies? It's not like his movies are making a ton of money like some of Micheal Bay's shitty flicks.

If he does get to direct MGS, it would terrible news, since MSG is one of the few video games that could make a great movie.

Mandorallen
An MGS movie sounds great.
BUT it would be a challenge to fill in most of the sneaking of the movie.
because that's what you mostly do in the game is walk.

but here are some other video games to be movies announced that he will be directing.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5761/dsdasdasdsadasdasdas3in.th.jpg

sad

general-pain
*reads list*

Well at least they dind't have "Devil May Cry" or "Splinter Cell" on the list.

Stil though, why God, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smasandian
Hunter: The Reckoning. Thats not even a decent game or popular one.
Atleast pick good videogames.

Mandorallen
lmao,

peter berg director of friday night lights, is directing splinter cell.

Solo
This was confirmed a joke awhile back.

jaden101
he's directing fear effect....redeeming feature....lesbians...its a straight to video...late night tv "erotic suspense thriller"....

you know...those really successful ones... laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Bump and moved to the new forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.