Wolverine vs Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
Well, I thought this thread had been made. . .

Let's see how this discussion (if any) goes. . .

xmarksthespot
Is this regular Jubilee or Jubilee Prime?

gladiator69
if jubilee gets knocked down hard she cant take the heat. wolverine he heals fast so he can keep on going once jubilee is down thats it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is this regular Jubilee or Jubilee Prime? Somewhere in between.

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
if jubilee gets knocked down hard she cant take the heat. wolverine he heals fast so he can keep on going once jubilee is down thats it. I don't know she can combust molecules on a molecular level.

Tha C-Master
I'm saying wolverine, unless I get a decent understanding of the "imbetween" part...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm saying wolverine, unless I get a decent understanding of the "imbetween" part...

Well, I don't want the Jubilee that holds back sue to her fear of hurting people. . .

But obviously not Jubilee Prime. . .

She can decently use her powers, but I'm not talking about anything like Jubilee Prime. . .

Magic_attack
Im going with jubilee. I dont see wolvie getting through the barrage of explosions to get to her.

c-master- u jumping on the band wagon, w/ all the other fanboys? no say it aint so!!!!! stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Somewhere in between regular Jubilee and Jubilee Prime... that's like saying in between 1 and infinity... laughing out loud

Creshosk
Wait, now a person would be a fanboy for supporting him at ANY time?

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Somewhere in between regular Jubilee and Jubilee Prime... that's like saying in between 1 and infinity... laughing out loud Obviously. lol.

Magic_attack
Yeah but c-master always takes the other side whoever it is. It could be wolvie vs. a homeless guy, and C is on the homeless guys side.

Tha C-Master
what, now thats insulting...

Magic_attack
Being on the homeless guys team, or being a fanboy? confused

stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
damn, good point...

King KAM
Wolverine PRIMO owns Jubilee prime, easily

xmarksthespot
The fourth face of the LT...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/jubestrib.jpg

Spelljammer
Havn't you noticed Wolverine and Jubilee are ALWAYS around eachother?! Even in the earlier stages of both of these characters!

It's so obvious Wolverine likes them young and niave. They won't fight. If by fight you mean "thier first fight" then maybe. But yeah, Jubilee will want to put up blue drapes and he'll get out his claws and rip it to shreds saying they see enough blue at the school for the gifted, and then they argue, then makeup, blahblahblahblah..

King KAM
Look at What Wolverine Primo has done....

jinzin
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Yeah but c-master always takes the other side whoever it is. It could be wolvie vs. a homeless guy, and C is on the homeless guys side.

laughing out loud

"the bum wins!..." mad

jinzin
meh i think in character jubilee would lose, wolverine's more prone to going all fury and carp while jubes holds back..

out of character, jubilee destroys him...i used to have a pic of wolverine lying in a crater that a pissed of jubilee made with her saying something like "don't make me do that again"...yeah i definitely don't think he'd take out say a hydra-mind wiped jubilee...

TwisterGameX
eek!

long pig
Heh...Spiderman has 440 votes.

Looks like the work of Digimark!

Metalmanx
I think Jubilee can actually pull a KO victory here. The girl can shatter steel with his energy blasts. She can easily put a hurting on Wolverine, especially since she can control the blasts in mid-air, thus not missing Wolverine.

So, I think Jubilee. Though I'm mighty tempted to vote "What the f**k? Spiderman?!" just because.

TwisterGameX
fanboys at there best..is spidey even in the match..

Metalmanx
And now a new question.

How the hell does Spiderman and Jubilee have 440 and 30 votes when only 13 people have voted?

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
meh i think in character jubilee would lose, wolverine's more prone to going all fury and carp while jubes holds back..

out of character, jubilee destroys him...i used to have a pic of wolverine lying in a crater that a pissed of jubilee made with her saying something like "don't make me do that again"...yeah i definitely don't think he'd take out say a hydra-mind wiped jubilee...

Was it right after this?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And now a new question.

How the hell does Spiderman and Jubilee have 440 and 30 votes when only 13 people have voted? A mod tampered with the results. . . What does that say of the potnetial to use polls as evidence around here?

gladiator69
wolverine of course can kick that brats ass

TwisterGameX
I think Jubilee could take wolvie dpending how developed her power is and how far away from the crazy wolvie she is, and she got to be up high, and chuck cars with he power. Damn healing factor.

gladiator69
wolverine can bust her anytime. if she shoots wolverine with that stupid magic that comes out of her hand. he will get back up and if he stabs her adios amigo. she has a small body no healing factor or nothing. so it only takes one hit from wolverine.

gladiator69
and i made a thread for you to sense your my bestfriend check it out. stick out tongue

Creshosk
wolverine can bust her anytime. if she shoots wolverine with that stupid magic that comes out of her hand. he will get back up and if he stabs her adios amigo. she has a small body no healing factor or nothing. so it only takes one hit from wolverine. Brakatoom. cool

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
Brakatoom. cool wtf is Brakatoom ?

Piedmon
I'm with Jinzin

If it's a mindwiped Jubilee, then Wolverine won't win.

But in character, he'd knock her out.

Creshosk
wtf is Brakatoom ? The sound of a wolverine who downed hulk makes when he's crater impacted into the ground. :cool

Brakatoom

gladiator69
?

Metalmanx
Don't even try with gladiator69. He just referred to Jubilee's mutant ability as "stupid magic that comes out of her hand". It's not even worth it anymore. Jubilee (really fighting to win) 7/10.

X-Logan
Wolverine everyday

gladiator69
always

gladiator69
Don't even try with gladiator69. He just referred to Jubilee's mutant ability as "stupid magic that comes out of her hand". It's not even worth it anymore. Jubilee (really fighting to win) 7/10.

well if u like her so much why dont u 2 get the hell off of here and go cyber on yahoo or something. if you 2 havent done it already. laughing laughing laughing laughing

willRules
A mod tampered with the results. . . What does that say of the potnetial to use polls as evidence around here?

you just don't like it cos they voted for spidey stick out tongue big grin

gladiator69
Originally posted by willRules
you just don't like it cos they voted for spidey stick out tongue big grin

yup i agree there pall

Black Rob
Well, I thought this thread had been made. . .

Let's see how this discussion (if any) goes. . . normally i would say Wolvie but didn't she nearly knock him out when he was war? This could be more of a fight than you guys may think

gladiator69
Originally posted by Black Rob
normally i would say Wolvie but didn't she nearly knock him out when he was war? This could be more of a fight than you guys may think but he got back up if she wasnt some littl girl he would have knock her ass out.

Creshosk
well if u like her so much why dont u 2 get the hell off of here and go cyber on yahoo or something. if you 2 havent done it already. laughing laughing laughing laughing Fantasizing about two guys doing it? Pssh. . .

Originally posted by willRules
you just don't like it cos they voted for spidey stick out tongue big grin Pssh, I don't like it cause they voted way more times than any person should. But if they did that here, who's to say they couldn't do that elsewhere?

Originally posted by Black Rob
normally i would say Wolvie but didn't she nearly knock him out when he was war? This could be more of a fight than you guys may think Almost. And that's something Hulk failed to come close to doing.

gladiator69
once again wolverine can kick that brats ass any time

Creshosk
once again wolverine can kick that brats ass any time

Metalmanx
Wolverine loses.

wolverine8888
Wolverine loses.

would never thought to hear metalmanx say that roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
And yet I said that Wolverine beats Nightwing, even without gadgets and claws.

Without gadgets, I'd even say that Wolverine defeats Batman.

Piedmon
So basically, the more popular a character is the lower you rank them.....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
So basically, the more popular a character is the lower you rank them.....

Eh? Where did you get that from? That couldn't be any more false, my friend.

The popularity has nothing to do with it. I just believe that Wolverine can't take down everyone in the world, but there is still quite a large number of opponents that he can take out.

wolverine8888
dude u just said night wing with gadgets but no prep beats wolverine lol

Metalmanx
I think you misunderstood my post on the other thread.

I said Nightwing could pull a win with gadgets and, yes, without prep. But I previously stated that Wolverine beats him 7-8 times out of 10. Try to read everything first.

wolverine8888
so why the hell are u argueing with me in the other thread

Metalmanx
I think the better question is: "Why the hell are you arguing with ME in that thread?' Since you apparently agree with me and such.

wolverine8888
u are hte one saying night wing using gadgets could just use all of the fallowing to win and I said thats false

Metalmanx
Yes, and I disagree with your statement. While you think it's false, I think it's true.

So this must be why we're arguing it seems.

wolverine8888
I think so at least lol were argueing about argueing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.