Do we ever really live?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-Commander
William Wallace, a devout Christian, said, "We all die, but wee never really live." If we never live, how can we die? The Bible is a way to stay alive. Alive in the glory of god, and so is prayer and believing in him. But do we ever really LIVE. What does it mean to live? What is it to stay alive, as we cannot do if we do not live in the first place? How can we die if there is never really any life except in the glory of god? What can we do to keep from believing in him, even in the tiniest aspect? You Cant can you? Is it possible to stop from loving your parents, or being happy or friendly at all? What is it that stops you from killing your neighbor? Or Killing yourself, tearing everything to peices with so much hatred it is enough to fuel every fire in Europe? What can you do to stop loving the earth, love being alive, love anythign at all? Simple Answer: GOD. If God doesnt exist then how do you really "live" on this earth without being so lifeless that you fall to the ground and turn to stone? You may not believe i nhim, but take it this way, if he doesnt exist and all you non-believers are right, you will cease to exist. If you are wrong, though, you will burn in hell for the rest of your eternal life (forever). Believe, and you might be right, no consequence, or disbelieve, and face great pain. It is like going to Wal-Mart and Asking if someone would give you one of thier games, they might. Or stealing it and most likely getting caught and having great pains over your stupidity in jail. Good luck, non-believers. You will need it.

mr.smiley
Awareness is the key to knowing your alive.How many times do you sit back and actualy experince you?Be aware of yourself and don't get so caught up in your thoughts.I don't keep any notions or conceptions of God in my head,because I belive ultimately they are all flawed.

If I met God I would have to kill him.Or her or it.

(That last one was for you Shakyamunsion)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by mr.smiley
If I met God I would have to kill him.Or her or it.

You can't meat God, and you can't kill God. If you could, you would have every right to kill it. Now, this is for you mr.smiley; If you meat your Entity, you would think it was God.

finti
of course you can kill god, just stop believeing in god and god is dead

debbiejo
Originally posted by Clone-Commander
William Wallace, a devout Christian, said, "We all die, but wee never really live."

I think he meant savor every moment and make it count for something.

Imagawa666
We all cast otu uor christian beliefs and god will diappear. Ever see the program the second coming? God dies in that, after his son that is.

debbiejo
NO....But I just love the movie BraveHeart.

Evil Dead
Gladiator > BraveHeart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.