KMC President!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
I just had a wonderful (Okay not wonderful, but it's something to do..) idea!

We have three peoples run for president of the KMC forums! They hold no actual power much like our real presidents, (Congress=the mods/admins..) they make alot of false promises, say alot of bullshit, and advertise themselves shamelessly like our real presidents, and much like our elections, will only have 3 parties because we're too stupid to count above that! smile So as not to get your votes by bias real-life political views, we will seperate the parties into colours, red, blue, and green. I choose green party! I'm going to need a running mate though for "visce president", any contenders? Also you can call yourself out to be either red or blue party, establish yourself a running mate, and then our shameless plugs to help gain support begins before I post the poll for the election!

GREEN PARTY:
SpellJammer (President?)
---

RED PARTY:
---
---

BLUE PARTY:
---
---

Snoopbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27545&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=21
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t27546.html

Both threads feature KMC's "Prominent" members making asses of themselves.

DanZeke25
As requested by Snoopbert.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/ORLY.jpg

Snoopbert
laughing out loud

Sorry, it would be priceless embarrasment

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Snoopbert
laughing out loud

Sorry, it would be priceless embarrasment

I know. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Raz is the KMC President. he has accepted a lifetime term. Ush is the VP and Finti is the secretary of defense.

Clovie
and i'm the Purple Queen purplequeen1

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Clovie
and i'm the Purple Queen purplequeen1
can i be your court jester? lol

Clovie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
can i be your court jester? lol sure wink

§P0oONY
GREEN PARTY:
SpellJammer (President?)
---

RED PARTY:
---
---

BLUE PARTY:
---
---

How the **** can you be a party president... you've only been on KMC for like 3 days...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Clovie
sure wink
*dances like an idiot* dancingman

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Spelljammer
will only have 3 parties because we're too stupid to count above that! smile

Don't speak for all of us..... I can count to 26

Clovie
*dances like an idiot* dancingman laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Happy Dance

BENITO
Who would run against RAz what Homicidal Maniac

Raven Guardia
This has already been done. Plus you will be needing Campaign (sp?) mangers and stuff like that.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
This has already been done. Plus you will be needing Campaign (sp?) mangers and stuff like that.
Damn, this was almost as big of a let down when only three people said they'd join Spelljammer's "Satan party".

It was shot down because rumors were spread it was neo-conservatism attempting to appeal to angst teenagers..

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Damn, this was almost as big of a let down when only three people said they'd join Spelljammer's "Satan party".

It was shot down because rumors were spread it was neo-conservatism attempting to appeal to angst teenagers..

oh.

well mayebe you can do this again. You will just nees to alaberate making campanies and speechs and then in say maybe a few days after the speechs have KMC members on off-topic vote.

DarkC
Raz.
Raz.

Annnnd....

Raz.

Lana
Raz is the KMC President. he has accepted a lifetime term. Ush is the VP and Finti is the secretary of defense.

laughing out loud yes

I'm the princess queen

But yeah. This has been done before. Several times.

DarkC
Originally posted by DarkC
Raz.
Raz.

Annnnd....

Raz.
w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.