Trion Juggernaut vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman
Flash
Wonderwoman
Batman
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Teen Titans

King KAM
Supes if out, but the rest will probably survive from speed alone, but if they dont have a psychic then they can only win by removing him from battle.

newjak86
Originally posted by King KAM
Supes if out, but the rest will probably survive from speed alone, but if they dont have a psychic then they can only win by removing him from battle. Nope Trion's force field can protect him from psychics as well so he doesn't need the helmet. He can punch through deminsions to get back to where ever he was. I think Trion takes over DC Earth.

K3VIL
WW will call upon the godwave, while Flash perform the strongest IMP he has ever done, aided from the sundipped Superman of Our Worlds At War, and if it's not enough, Flash will search and took on the battlefield Dr. Fate that will wave his hands and use some spell to solve the problem

hawkwind
batman will whisper in his ear and trion will never return to DC earth.

Solidus Snake
supers can fly around the planet, smash juggs from behind and launch him into orbit. can trion fly/teleport?

newjak86
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
supers can fly around the planet, smash juggs from behind and launch him into orbit. can trion fly/teleport? He can punch through deminsions to get back to where ever he was. I think Trion takes over DC Earth.

Solidus Snake
punching through a parralel dimension that is sitting on top of ours is one thing, can he punch a hole thru distance?

olympian
"batman will whisper in his ear and trion will never return to DC earth"

I see. Batman its stealing Black Bolt`s gig now.

jplatinum
Trion is a super uber physically powerful god.
He even has powers that extend beyond physical.
He kills them all in the time it takes to heat up some uncle ben's rice.

Damn, stomach, now I gotta go get something to eat.

"Dammit!"

King KAM
Originally posted by hawkwind
batman will whisper in his ear and trion will never return to DC earth.

sadly, why does s'hit like that actually happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.