AOTC Dooku vs ROTS Obi Wan & AOTC anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
In the Hanger, where they dueled before but anakin does wot obi wan says this time

Darth Faunus
They still lose. . . Anakin by ROTS times still has to give his all to keep his head. In more ways than one.

Fishy
Dooku would still own them without any problem.

jcboy
i think dooku would lose this time

Fishy
How so?

He would own AOTC Anakin in a second, he did in AOTC there is no reason to assume it would go any different this time. Rots Obi Wan is a lot better then AOTC Obi Wan but still no match for Dooku let alone stand alone.

jcboy
oyu are wrong. anakin was able to fight dooku for a while and was able to stay strong for a while. dooku was the same. together they would have one. You are forgetting that even though anakin and obi won were not as good as they were in rots the same applies for dooku. He had not touched the dark side for that long in attack of the clones and becomes a lot stronger in rots

BlackVortex
depends on how well obi and ani could work as a Master-Padawan team. if they fought like obi and qui could, they'd take dooku, after a tough battle still. if they both just attacked on their own, not really with any team strategy, dooku would defeat one, then the other, and rather simply.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by jcboy
oyu are wrong. anakin was able to fight dooku for a while and was able to stay strong for a while. dooku was the same. together they would have one. You are forgetting that even though anakin and obi won were not as good as they were in rots the same applies for dooku. He had not touched the dark side for that long in attack of the clones and becomes a lot stronger in rots

No it doesn't. . . Anakin and Obi-Wan in AOTC are a quarter and less than half his age, respectively. Dooku doesn't change a bit, while Anakin and Obi-Wan grow dramatically.

Vapaad_Master
Obi gets chucked out the window, Anakin gets pwned in a lightsaber duel. Dooku wins.

Makashi
So all were doing for this battle is down-grading the already sucka$$ anakin skywalker? Resthome Dooku owns this while drinking his metemucil.

Jaster Mereel
Yeah, since aotc anakin couldn't beat him last time, and had no chance to- hes gone. Same with obi wan, but he was prettymuch a ragdoll bieng tossed around. Anakin (I think) was prettymuch the only reason Dooku was defeated in ROTS, he could've taken him alone possibly- but with much struggle.

Vapaad_Master
Dooku wasn't allowed to kill Anakin in ROTS. He was trying to turn him to the dark side.

Jaster Mereel
What makes you think that? He never says 'Join me, you can have ultimate power' blatently, does he? All I remember him saying is how his skills have gotten better but he wont win type stuff.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by jcboy
10 years isn't a long time for Dooku to learn the darkside? Dooku wasn't even trying to beat Anakin in ATOC that much he was toying with them. Obi-Wan in ROTS got owned in 10 seconds with ROTS Anakin's help. Anakin grew twice as strong by then and would have gotten defeated easily where Dooku hasn't changed that much.

Vapaad_Master
Originally posted by Jaster Mereel
What makes you think that? He never says 'Join me, you can have ultimate power' blatently, does he? All I remember him saying is how his skills have gotten better but he wont win type stuff.

Dooku didn't mean business at all, he was provoking Anakin to give in to his anger, fear and stuff like that. He wasn't even using Makashi in the duel against Anakin. He clearly lacked the elegance he had in AOTC.

Jaster Mereel
But that doesn't necessisarly mean it. I just think thats what Dooku does, toys with people and tries to get them riled up so the other person loses concentration and he just owns them.

Like in AOTC when anakin got all worked up, Dooku gave him problems.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by Jaster Mereel
Dude. What would happen to Dooku if the Republic caught him? He would be killed.
Dooku was too kill Obi-Wan and lose to Anakin so that Dooku could blame the war on General Grievous who would be leading the droid army at the time. Dooku is freed. The Republic hunts down and kills Grievous and then Sidious makes the Empire and kills the Jedi. Sidious and Dooku rule the Empire. That's what was suppose to happen. Instead it was...
Dooku knocked out Obi. Dooku lost to Anakin. Anakin killed Dooku.

Jaster Mereel
But is he trying to turn him? You mentioned nothing about him trying to sway him other than having them go after Grievous

darthsith19
The Jedi would win. Even if Anakin didn't do what Obi_Wan said and got hit by the lightning this time Obi's starting off fresh + he's alot better in ROTS than he is in AOTC so he could hold off against Dooku long enough for Anakin to get back up. Well, even in AOTC Anakin's speed and offensive skills were almost as good as Dooku's, together the Jedi would be able to take Dooku down. Obi-Wan's almost as strong as Yoda anyways, so even alone he'd do good.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Dude. What would happen to Dooku if the Republic caught him? He would be killed.
Dooku was too kill Obi-Wan and lose to Anakin so that Dooku could blame the war on General Grievous who would be leading the droid army at the time. Dooku is freed. The Republic hunts down and kills Grievous and then Sidious makes the Empire and kills the Jedi. Sidious and Dooku rule the Empire. That's what was suppose to happen. Instead it was...
Dooku knocked out Obi. Dooku lost to Anakin. Anakin killed Dooku.

Do you honestly think that the Republic would free Dooku? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, like saying that white dude who helped the Taliban in operations againmst the US would be released because he was popular and could blam it on some poor Muslim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.