Duh!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hedwig
I dont no~ heh`
I just came here to c wats up~ hehe

But personally I do think that they will go back~
look it. Harry is strong and just because dumbledore is gone it dosent mean that is wont open again.

sasee tiin
duh!!
i just came to c wats up in this thread, and by a second i could c it was pretty lame...
so....my prediction for book 7 is that hedwig will turn out to be a very lame, stupid animagus, perhaps from koreaor something...?
wink just wondering...

Unicor777
what are you guys speaking about?

Pielover666
I don't think any intelligent person knows...'cept Sasse tin.....anyways......This should be closed soon...

The Phantom
Mod.

Unicor777
Originally posted by Pielover666
I don't think any intelligent person knows...'cept Sasse tin.....anyways......This should be closed soon...

As you say " The lone walker" or I should rather address you Mr Moderatorwink laughing rolling on floor laughing

Pielover666
Originally posted by Unicor777
As you say " The lone walker" or I should rather address you Mr Moderatorwink laughing rolling on floor laughing
If you call me anything other than :
pielover666
pielover
pie
pope
herespope
or Eric,
you will be destroyed.

The Phantom
pielover666
pielover
pie
pope
herespope
or Eric,
you will be destroyed.

Shut up Bob.

Hermione202
Originally posted by The Phantom
Shut up Bob.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Unicor777
pielover666
pielover
pie
pope
herespope
or Eric,
you will be destroyed.

Sorry, I won't be calling you Mr Moderator any more.
Would pie be ok? or Mr Moderatorwannabe

The Phantom
That would be me....

sasee tiin

you are so right pielover 666!! ( maybe because you are so intelligent too?wink)
anyway, i was just making fun of this thread, but the sarcasm was prbably hard to understand for you guys?
I fully agree shut this thread down!!

RoguePw25
Please no member bashing.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.