Favouite scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude Vader
What wes your fav scene from the PT?

I Think mine has to be the OB1, QGJ, Maul battle. It catapulted OB1 from padawan to Knight and also he seemed to mature with the responsibility.

Fox4
Ep 2 , the battle of Geonosis , when all the clones are fighting yes

Canadadude
Have to say when Yoda is fighting the Emperor

masterkit
Ill prob decide then when I see the movie again

Gryn Jabar
Ep3, immolation scene. The end to prequel trilogy IMO. The rest was a bridge.

Dan Skywalker
Order 66 from Episode III, great scenes, great music

systemshock2
The discussion between Obi-wan and Yoda near the end of TPM, when they're talking about Anakins fate. There's just something about that scene, to see Obi-wan become a Jedi Knight, and then defiantly defend Qui-Gon's wish to train Anakin, that has continued to stand out in my mind.

JenR1215
TPM: the dinner scene with, Qui-Gon, JarJar, Anakin, Padme, and Ani's Mom. ONLY b/c JarJar did that noise with his tounge. (its an inside thing)

AOTC: The 1st Kiss & The Valley Scene... I'm a sucker for landscapes.

masterkit
anything with Jedi i think (Not Counting Obi-Wan, Anakin,Qui-Gon)

systemshock2
Yeah that valley scene with Padme and Anakin in AOTC was really good too, with all the playfullness and flirtation. It was great to finally see Anakin enjoying what was probably the happiest time of his young life. And I also really enjoyed the little remark by Padme about his ideas of government sounding like a dictatorship, and him responding with "Well, if it works".

Sorgo
When Dooku slices Anakins arm off.

JenR1215
lol, i screamed on that part... not exactly "AHHH!!!" but.... it was a scream with no sound.. there we go, lol

exanda kane
Order 66 - the only decent piece of film making in the whole PT - its very powerful...

overlord
When Anakin sliced Sorgo up in pieces in that spacecraft.
I loved it! Tres bien! flowers

JaehSkywalker
Maul got's sliced in half....

Council#13
I liked Geonosis when all the Jedi came out with their lightsabers. I was like "whoa..." cause u had never seen that many Jedi with their lightsabers on before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.