what is the best sport

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
there are loads of sports and on a sport forum i think this thread is very appropiate so dont yell at me

Will-one Kenobi
opps idont think athletics counts

nick1811
'football' as in american or soccer?

Will-one Kenobi
soccer otherwise i wouldnt have rugby

Will-one Kenobi
I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THIS SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION OR JOIN IN A DISSCUSSION

botankus
I vote for football, of course. Maybe "athletics" is track and field. Either way, I'd think it would have to edge out cricket. lol

T.M
football - the best
rugby - 2nd best
golf - NOT A SPORT !!!!
hockey - doesn't get much coverage here
tennis - boring to play not bad to watch
swimming - boring
cricket - borrrrrring
wrestling - not a sport
athletics - track boring field can be good but is normally boring

hows that ?

Dexx
well...out of those..i personally enjoy swimming and tennis. but i also like basketball a lot.
and golf is a sport t.m

Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THIS
man..boy got powers confused

Tiberius
Squash

T.M
Originally posted by Dexx
well...out of those..i personally enjoy swimming and tennis. but i also like basketball a lot.
and golf is a sport t.m

man..boy got powers confused

sorry i know golf is a sport. but i just like to say it isn't big grin

i also like basketball.

come to think of it the swimming at the olympics in Athens had me hooked. and i always watch tennis ( Tim Henman sucks btw stick out tongue Nadal is looking a very good player yes )

Tiberius
Kim Clijster's da best in tennis, dude!

Dexx
actually...roger federer is. smile

Will-one Kenobi
yeah i agree

T.M
Federer is so annoying just doesn't look like he is trying damn him and his awesomeness.

Will-one Kenobi
who voted hockey and tennis cause it is close and i thought football would win by miles

forumcrew
2 issues with this.. you should word it as favorite, because there are no grounds at all to judge a "best" and how are basketball and baseball missing? I guess because you are in the UK

Inspectah Deck
Basketball

Whirlysplatt
Rugby but Real Football (Soccer) is the most popular

Inspectah Deck
Soccer is popular in Jamaica too. How good did the Reggea Boys this year?

forumcrew
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt

not everywhere

Will-one Kenobi
Originally posted by forumcrew
2 issues with this.. you should word it as favorite, because there are no grounds at all to judge a "best" and how are basketball and baseball missing? I guess because you are in the UK

sorry about that i diddnt think propally

Will-one Kenobi
oops put 2 ds in didnt i am not with it today

04wayne
Wrestling rules. Although its more entertainment thatn sport I still think its the best

jlee17xoxo412
soccer is the best

olchik
Volleyball, though it is not in the list. But it's a lot of fun, especially beach volleyball.

MetallicaT
voted football(soccer)...been playing it since i was 3

jlee17xoxo412
Originally posted by MetallicaT
voted football(soccer)...been playing it since i was 3

yea same here

olchik
Why nobody voted volleyball? You don't like it?sad((

thestarwarsman
Soccer = watching grass grow until the World Cup then go Brazil

Pezmerga
other..American football is best imo. Then College Basketball,Boxing, and Baseball.

$TONYYAYO$
Why's basketball not on the list

FreedomBalla
Originally posted by $TONYYAYO$
Why's basketball not on the list
Ya seriously i love basketball what the heck man? mad

Will-one Kenobi
havent i already explained that

thanks for commenting though

Bicnarok
1.Sex, the best sport ever.

Bicnarok

JediMasterLuke5
Best sports to watch are......

American Football
Basketball
Boxing

Worst Sports to watch......

Soccer
Baseball
Tennis
Golf

Best Sports to Play.......

Basketball
Soccer
American Football

Worst Sport to Play......

Baseball
Golf
Tennis

Will-one Kenobi
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Best sports to watch are......

American Football
Basketball
Boxing

Worst Sports to watch......

Soccer
Baseball
Tennis
Golf

Best Sports to Play.......

Basketball
Soccer
American Football

Worst Sport to Play......

Baseball
Golf
Tennis WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

JediMasterLuke5
you asked what the best sport was so I answered.

Will-one Kenobi
you have got a point but i still think you are out of your mind

Talking_Owl
American football and hockey

rohan524
Football is not popular only in FEW countries (unfortunately, including mine - but that doesn't stop me from being a football fan) ... so yeah, we can say it is the most popular sport. I think even Guinness has it in its record...Football is popular in terms of attendance (fan attendance ranging from what 60 to hundreds of thousand for regular games?!) , number of countries that participate in the games, number of countries that have professional football leagues, etc.

rohan524
Actually, it is the most popular sport ALMOST everywhere, with few countries as exceptions (unfortunately including mine. But that doesn't stop me from being a football fan.) I think even Guinness has it in its record that it is the most popular sport in terms of fan attendance, number of countries participating in the internationals/or with official football associations, number of countries with football leagues, etc. So yeah, it is the most popular sport...Remember the controversy over who's most popular? Michael Jordan or Pele? Just cos it's the American sports media that's covering a sport doesn't mean they got it all covered... no But don't get me wrong...I used to enjoy basketball too it's just that football has grown more on me now... yes

Will-one Kenobi
you rock

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

After these 2 boxing

tanjot
obviously basketball

DanZeke25
If anybody picks swimming they should commit suicide.

tanjot
kenobi..... HOW CAN U NOT PUT BASKETBALL AS ONE OF THE TOP 10 SPORTS IN THE WORLD?

redcaped
No professional sport is good or complete. Being unprofessional is a gift of nature if you give it a good use by learning from all and make your mind and body tough. Create your own version of training. Write this down for your own good.

tanjot
basketball is the best sport and the most popular in canada and america, by the way i hate hockey and think the nhl is the most boring league ever created

M.T. STYLE
muay thai rulez!

Darth Martin
BASKETBALL

RecSpecs110
Basketball is the undeniably the best sport.

Bicnarok
Football (soccer).

Its the skill, its the possibility of an underdog winning, its the slightest mistake that may decide a game, its the "one on one" situations which are in themselves like little competitions, its the amazing ability of some talented players, its the atmosphere the best game ever.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
soccer otherwise i wouldnt have rugby

American football should be on that damn list, and that's the sport that gets my vote.

Baseball and boxing are my next favorites.

Alfheim
No basketball????

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Alfheim
No basketball????

You talking to me?

If so, yeah I like basketball, but its not one of my favorites.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You talking to me?

Yeah thats right I am talking to you! What you gonna do about it, huh? Sorry im just messing around. stick out tongue

master skyler
Why dont you have basketball as a main sport and not under other? Thanks Alfheim for picking basketball.

RecSpecs110
it's a shame to have to pick "Others if you can think of one" when pertaining to basketball.

master skyler
thats true recspec

Darth Martin
Shame Shame Shame Will-one Kenobi is to Blame!

master skyler
Yeah, you need basketball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.