Does anybody read Supreme Power ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Does anybody read Supreme Power ?

I was thinking about ordering the back issues, I was wondering if it was worth getting ?

Does anybody read it ? I see a new serries is coming out, is anybody going to be recieving this ?

Also how powerful is Hyperion ? What are his powers, and what are his feats ? smile big grin

Whirlysplatt
Your better off buying the two trades and it is excellent.

yahman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Your better off buying the two trades and it is excellent.

As in the graphic novelthingys ? smile big grin

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
As in the graphic novelthingys ? smile big grin

yup

Scoobless
Originally posted by yahman
Also how powerful is Hyperion ? What are his powers, and what are his feats ? smile big grin

if we tell you that then we'll ruin some of the books for you

yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
if we tell you that then we'll ruin some of the books for you

sad

Are they Impressive though ?

Scoobless
if you want some opinions (and a couple of pics) look at this thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353367&highlight=supreme+power

roughrider
The trade collection of issues is excellent, with the graphics & colours looking even better. Gary Frank is the artist.
Didn't realise it at first, but they are reworking ideas from the old Squardron Supreme, in a world virtually identical to ours, with a large dose of X-Files paranoia.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by roughrider
The trade collection of issues is excellent, with the graphics & colours looking even better. Gary Frank is the artist.

yep could'nt have put it better although i can't but thjink about the implications and effects this will have on the marvel universe as the avengers has gone up against the squadron supreme and the sinisters were based opon them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.