Crap, People complain about me and over look others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Like 10 people doing the exact same thing I am, and I get picked out of the bunch and get complained about. Well don't get mad when I start complaining about every little thing, and report you, because it's not "pg13". Expect 10000 threads to be closed. I will begin..eh when I come back. Until then fear the censorship.

CherryPop
you misspelled "censorship"

Leo.M
Originally posted by CherryPop

laughing laughing PMX

Like 10 people doing the exact same thing I am

what other ten people...i think your the only one

Leo.M
sorry PXM

PimpXMaster

ok smart ass, just remember everytime you post, watch what you say in other threads.

CherryPop
Okbig grin

I'll do just that thumb up

Leo.M
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
ok smart ass, just remember everytime you post, watch what you say in other threads.

Whoa, come down dude confused

Englishpin@pple
bananasbananasbananas

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Leo.M
Whoa, come down dude confused

You like laughing at me, misspelling and you go "come down". CALM down.

CherryPop
you need to chill

magic_hate_ball
whoa! i sense a lot of "tension" in this thread....ya either need to jerk off or something dude....just too much hostility...either that or dont do boneheaded things that'll have the mods watching you...oh yeah as far as reporting every single person to the mods....no one likes a snitch...

DarkC
Like 10 people doing the exact same thing I am, and I get picked out of the bunch and get complained about. Well don't get mad when I start complaining about every little thing, and report you, because it's not "pg13". Expect 10000 threads to be closed. I will begin..eh when I come back. Until then fear the censorship.
Wow, another self-pity thread. Reported.

Oh, and by the way, we overlook others because they don't act dumb FREQUENTLY. Unlike you. Go figure.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
whoa! i sense a lot of "tension" in this thread....ya either need to jerk off or something dude....just too much hostility...either that or dont do boneheaded things that'll have the mods watching you...oh yeah as far as reporting every single person to the mods....no one likes a snitch...

Yeah, but they love a snitch, when they do it to me. I see some people say how what I do is wrong, then I see them supporting it in another thread, just because it's there friend. Hypocrite. And you, watch your mouth.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by DarkC

Oh, and by the way, we overlook others because they don't act dumb FREQUENTLY. Unlike you. Go figure.
laughing out loud

Leo.M
You like laughing at me, misspelling and you go "come down". CALM down.
OK, OK, the reason your getting so much crap is cuz your so straight froward with your questions about other peoples sex life. (especially womens) if you really must know about peoples sex life then just chat with them and then sooner or later someone brings up something about sex, and that's when you start talking about it, but don't go over board with the questions smile

PimpXMaster

See what I mean. Just loves that report button, and you aviod everyone else. I don't even know what wrong with this topic, there are dumber ones that are not closed, but hey it's me so you got to report right ?

CherryPop

laughing

PimpXMaster
OK, OK, the reason your getting so much crap is cuz your so straight froward with your questions about other peoples sex life. (especially womens) if you really must know about peoples sex life then just chat with them and then sooner or later someone brings up something about sex, and that's when you start talking about it, but don't go over board with the questions smile

I am not just talking about that 1 thread. I am talking about where ever.

CherryPop
See what I mean. Just loves that report button, and you aviod everyone else. I don't even know what wrong with this topic, there are dumber ones that are not closed, but hey it's me so you got to report right ?

it's a self-pity thread. You're ranting and raving about stupid crap and acting childish. That's what is wrong with this thread

PimpXMaster
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346481&highlight=rate+my+rack

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=290518&highlight=rate+my

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363490&highlight=rate+my

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363102&highlight=rate+my

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360055&highlight=rate+my

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346066&highlight=rate+my+rack

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363476&highlight=uncircumsied

Yeah wildest sexual fantasy is so pg13. Along with most of the above. In there every one goes off pg13 as the pages go on, but we all just love it right ?

DarkC
1.)Self-Pity threads are not allowed anyway.

2.)People who abuse the "Report" button get warned/banned. And I haven't got a ban or a warning yet, hmm?

3.)And no. I don't overlook anyone else.

CherryPop
the problem is your thread was asking women when was the last time they gave a man a bj!

DarkC
Yeah wildest sexual fantasy is so pg13. Along with most of the above. In there every one goes off pg13 as the pages go on, but we all just love it right ?

There's a difference between playacting and asking others for their personal information regarding sex. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
1.)Self-Pity threads are not allowed anyway.

2.)People who abuse the "Report" button get warned/banned. And I haven't got a ban or a warning yet, hmm?

3.)And no. I don't overlook anyone else.

you just said you did, unless we is not you.

PimpXMaster
the problem is your thread was asking women when was the last time they gave a man a bj!
I am not talking about 1 thread, so please.

Leo.M
I am not just talking about that 1 thread. I am talking about where ever.

Ya and in every single one you talk about sex. except for this one. don't become a snitch people are just going to hate you even more. why don't you just start over, change your user name, your Avi, your sig

PimpXMaster
There's a difference between playacting and asking others for their personal information regarding sex. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You really think I am talking about only 1 thread. Ok then

magic_hate_ball
Yeah, but they love a snitch, when they do it to me. I see some people say how what I do is wrong, then I see them supporting it in another thread, just because it's there friend. Hypocrite. And you, watch your mouth.

is that a threat?

CherryPop
I am not talking about 1 thread, so please.

I know you're not! But ALL your threads (excluding this one) is about sex!

PimpXMaster
Ya and in every single one you talk about sex. except for this one. don't become a snitch people are just going to hate you even more. why don't you just start over, change your user name, your Avi, your sig

No, half of these people are hypocrites, they complain about me(not that one thread I made) every little thing and then I see them cheering some other person on, that does the same thing(again not the last thread I made) just because they are friends, but when it comes to me it's a whole new story.

I won't even bother to argue, just keep an eye on the offf topic thread, so don't do anything wrong.

PimpXMaster
I know you're not! But ALL your threads (excluding this one) is about sex!

Name them ?

Leo.M
sex, sex, sex that's all you really talk about PXM, you need to change

PimpXMaster
sex sex sex ?

you mean like these

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361766&highlight=pranks

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363816&highlight=interview+with+the+mods

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4856550#post4856550

I will get more for you, I just have to find them.

WindDancer
With a little common sense you'll notice that asking the females:

2. For girls( have you ever gave a blow job)
8. For girls(Do you spit, or swallow)

Is walking a thin line. Be more considerate before posting such things.

Leo.M
OK, another reason is cuz of your user name PimpXMaster boxed, who calls themselves Pimp, come on dude change it

CherryPop
Take the test. Series of questions.(sex)

Hello Kitty

i only looked one the 1st two pages

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by WindDancer

I said not only that thread witch people seem to think and use as there only example.

PimpXMaster
Take the test. Series of questions.(sex)

Hello Kitty

i only looked one the 1st two pages

you mean like these

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361766&highlight=pranks

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363816&highlight=interview+with+the+mods

but you dont complain on the wildest sexual fantasy thread ?

No one complain on other peoples, sigs when there a topless woman in it either.

DarkC
I said not only that thread witch people seem to think and use as there only example.
Yet that thread gave you this reputation. Attempting to find scapegoats for your revenge and whining won't get rid of it. In fact, it's making it worse.

Leo.M
Originally posted by WindDancer

You get crap cuz of this. stop asking women these types of questions. no women that has respect for herself is going to answer questions like this

CherryPop
you mean like these

but you dont complain on the wildest sexual fantasy thread ?

No one complain on other peoples, sigs when there a topless woman in it either.

the topless women are covering their breasts.

Wildest Sexual Fantasy isn't really like that...anymore, and the mods were always in there making sure it didn't get to inappropriate.

PimpXMaster
the topless women are covering their breasts.

Wildest Sexual Fantasy isn't really like that...anymore, and the mods were always in there making sure it didn't get to inappropriate.

No, when I mean topless, I mean topless. I know I am not the only one that ever saw it. It's a small pic with the girl showing nipples.

yeah they are ones with the blanket covering it, and have a sx comment.

So far I saw abouta couple topless ones in the past .

Girl covering one breast with the fan but not the other.
Girl just top less, standing up.
another a cartoon topless girl leaning off the wall.
a person with a see through gown in there avatar
there are more but I dont remember

Ok cherrypop/simpleseduction/sexay1 or do you just smell sex and candy.

CherryPop
then i only have one last piece of advice.

Deal with it. If the mods are closing you threads, stop making them. Stop talking about womens body parts, and stop complaining that you're getting picked on

CherryPop
No, when I mean topless, I mean topless. I know I am not the only one that ever saw it. It's a small pic with the girl showing nipples.

FYI: I smell sex and candy is a hit song from the 90's

I always put songs above my avvy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M

Just so you know I'm not laughing at you...but this made me laugh when i read it hysterical

DarkC
Just so you know I'm not laughing at you...but this made me laugh when i read it hysterical
I made me go "What the ...?" and read it twice over again. shrug

PimpXMaster
FYI: I smell sex and candy is a hit song from the 90's

I always put songs above my avvy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hear alot of songs too, doesnt mean if I put a word under my name, on what they say, will make it better.

CherryPop
hey guess what? It's my account, I can put what I want.

So stick out tongue

DarkC
I hear alot of songs too, doesnt mean if I put a word under my name, on what they say, will make it better.
It's probably a coincedence that she likes the song anyways. What, are you going to go and judge people by their titles now, of all things? By all means, go and label me a 'derelict' person.

PimpXMaster

So stick out tongue
And I agree, but when people complain about everything, I guess i should start too.

PimpXMaster
It's probably a coincedence that she likes the song anyways. What, are you going to go and judge people by their titles now, of all things? By all means, go and label me a 'derelict' person.

people judge me by my title and sig, thats why i am doing it now.

CherryPop
Only because YOU are drawing attention to yourself

Leo.M

So stick out tongue

jump

DarkC
people judge me by my title and sig, thats why i am doing it now.
No. I judged you by that one stupid thread you made and a couple of other incidents in the HP subforum.

Leo.M
man I'm starting to feel like am at the jerry springer show jerry

Spelljammer
I don't know what everyone's got against you neither. Then again, I'm pretty passive..

Also I like your sig.. stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
No. I judged you by that one stupid thread you made and a couple of other incidents in the HP subforum.

Yeah right, now I know you are full of crap. You been hated me way before this. Don't even front.

CherryPop
man I'm starting to feel like am at the jerry springer show jerry

I want my springer beads!!!! laughing out loud Happy Dance

Leo.M
I want my springer beads!!!! laughing out loud Happy Dance

eek! big grin

DarkC
Yeah right, now I know you are full of crap. You been hated me way before this. Don't even front.
Once again, no.

You were a noob back then, so I accepted you for what you were, knowing that over time you would change your habits. You probably didn't know the rules back then yet anyways. After the first HP incident, did I flame you after that? Did I spread shit about you? No, I didn't. Stop assuming.

Spelljammer
YOUR FIGHTING IS TEARING THIS FORUM APART!!! >_<

Okay, not really. But it was fun to make you all think you were important, wasn't it? stick out tongue

CherryPop
*sits back and eats popcorn* I love watching men argue

Leo.M
*sits back and eats popcorn* I love watching men argue

shifty argue

PVS
another self pity thread?
who has sand in his man-gina today?

CherryPop
lol i love it Leo

Leo.M
lol i love it Leo

wink blushing

DarkC
whistling

CherryPop
postslant

i couldn't help myself

DarkC
laughing out loud

Leo.M
pizza Whoa this place has changed...but for the best

CherryPop
That's because I'm here fab

Leo.M
That's because I'm here fab

yes big grin

CherryPop
Ashley Lache always makes things better

yay2

DarkC
At least PXM had the sense to leave quietly, unlike many others.

Tha C-Master

I sympathise with you, cause I too know...

DarkC
What're you talking about, Cordera? Why'd people report you? blink

Tha C-Master
the problem is your thread was asking women when was the last time they gave a man a bj! where was that thread?

Tha C-Master
What're you talking about, Cordera? Why'd people report you? blink I own the shit out of them in debates, and they tattle that I said "hypocrite" or "fanboy"

Oh, and I went to town on some racist, and may be banned soon.

bye all...

Leo.M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I sympathise with you, cause I too know...

what eer

CherryPop
where was that thread?

why do you want to know?

DarkC
I own the shit out of them in debates, and they tattle that I said "hypocrite" or "fanboy"

Oh, and I went to town on some racist, and may be banned soon.

bye all...
C'mon. That's BS.

Tha C-Master
C'mon. That's BS.

"Creshock, please stop clicking that report button unless it's really necessary. Cordera is pointing out where you were in error, not bashing you. If Cordera said "STFU n00b! I 3at your mother for breakfast! Argh! I'll kill you all, ya ****************** sons of ******** chicken ********* goose *******!!111111111oneeleven11!" then you can click it."

"Creshosk, please, stop flooding the bin with pointless reports"-Paola

Tha C-Master
why do you want to know? I'm more interested in the insults, like the circumcision thread....

DarkC
"Creshock, please stop clicking that report button unless it's really necessary. Cordera is pointing out where you were in error, not bashing you. If Cordera said "STFU n00b! I 3at your mother for breakfast! Argh! I'll kill you all, ya ****************** sons of ******** chicken ********* goose *******!!111111111oneeleven11!" then you can click it."

"Creshosk, please, stop flooding the bin with pointless reports"-Paola
Yeah, exactly! And YOU get banned?

Tha C-Master
there's more, I'm afraid...

DarkC
Damn.

Tha C-Master
Damn. Here's my fight with the racist ( I got a warning, so I had to calm it down)

I took him out, one of his friends came in and made a comment about jewish people, (I'm black), and he got banned.

In a comics forum for crying out loud...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10725&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=267

DarkC
At least you're like Dizzle and Zen2nd.

CherryPop
wow...I can't believe this thread is still here

Tha C-Master
At least you're like Dizzle and Zen2nd. whats that mean?

DarkC
whats that mean?
They both provide valid points. Tone down the arrogance a little though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.