Need help with girls!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya
Okay, I have a dilemma right now. There are two girls at my school that I need help with. One has a crush on me and wants to be my girlfriend, but I only like her as a friend and I don't want to hurt her feelings. The other I've had a crush on for two years, I've known her for seven years, and I'm too nervous to tell her how I feel. I NEED HELP!!

Raven Guardia
okay first off, you need to let girl #1 know you only care for her as a friend. But do it nicely. maybe say something like " I know you like me, and I think thats really sweet. I dont want to hurt your feelings But I only care for as a friend. I like hanging out with you and hope we can remain friends, but I only seeing us being friends at the time" to the other girl I know this will sound silly, but maybe write her a note. Notes can be easier because you write out how you feel, then give the letter to them maybe passing in the hall. That way she will read in class and you wont be there (if you have diff classes) so it wont be as awkawrd.she will know how you feel and she will probably write you back telling you her response. Or you could just work up the courage and tell her face to face or on the phone.

DarkC
Seven years? That'd be awkward, KD. It's better to tell her sooner than later. Might as well find out. Best of luck to you, mate. :ip:

KingDubya
Originally posted by DarkC
Seven years? That'd be awkward, KD. It's better to tell her sooner than later. Might as well find out. Best of luck to you, mate. :ip:
I've known her for seven years only cause she used to be my cousin's best friend. The two used to make fun of me all the time, and after two years I have no idea where the crush came from.
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
okay first off, you need to let girl #1 know you only care for her as a friend. But do it nicely. maybe say something like " I know you like me, and I think thats really sweet. I dont want to hurt your feelings But I only care for as a friend. I like hanging out with you and hope we can remain friends, but I only seeing us being friends at the time" to the other girl I know this will sound silly, but maybe write her a note. Notes can be easier because you write out how you feel, then give the letter to them maybe passing in the hall. That way she will read in class and you wont be there (if you have diff classes) so it wont be as awkawrd.she will know how you feel and she will probably write you back telling you her response. Or you could just work up the courage and tell her face to face or on the phone.
I've been thinking about doing that. I might try it someday. But I'll probably get one of my friends to deliver her the note cause I'm too nervous when I'm within 50 feet of her. Though I do have her phone number (somewhere) and she does live only 1 or 2 blocks away from me. smile

Treehuggerjanie
The first girl, like RG said, needs to be told asap. The longer she thinks she might have a chance with you, the more attached she'll get making it more difficult to explain things to her at a later date. Writing a letter to girl no. 2 is also a good idea. I was written a letter from a guy and it was much better because i had chance to think of exactly what to say back and there arent any awkward red faces or silences. Hop it goes well. RG, you should be an agony uncle. 10/10 for advice

KingDubya
Thanks guys. Hopefully I can work up the courage to tell both how I feel tomorrow. I can tell you guys how it turns out afterwards if you want.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by KingDubya
Thanks guys. Hopefully I can work up the courage to tell both how I feel tomorrow. I can tell you guys how it turns out afterwards if you want.

Okay, that would be good. I would like to hear a follow up smile

DarkC
That'd be nice to know. Hey, I know a hint of what you feel. It takes a lot of guts to do something like that. Kudos.

RagnaViper
I have the solution to your problem. Just whatever you do, don't make a thread about it on the internet... oh wait. You did.

Sorry buddy, you're screwed.

dave123
Sounds like a solution only nude mud wrestling can solve erm

If they don't agree, they don't want you enough no

Mandos
Ok, here's what you gotta do. Tell the first one you love her and let her be your girlfriend even if you don't like her. It will get the attention of the girl you have a crush on and she'll notice you for that. She'll then want you because she's a jealous b i t c h! Take advantage of girl number 1 as much as possible and then, when the time is right, dump her and go out with the other chick. Manage the break-up so she feels guilty of herself and blames herself that the relationship broke. Just be friends again and give her a hope that the relationship you had with her might come back. In case you break up with chick number 2, go after your friend again and do the same pattern again, this time to another girl, let's call her chick number 3. After this, however, you will definitively loose chick number 1, thought.

KingDubya
Originally posted by dave123
Sounds like a solution only nude mud wrestling can solve erm

If they don't agree, they don't want you enough no
No thank you.
Originally posted by Mandos
Ok, here's what you gotta do. Tell the first one you love her and let her be your girlfriend even if you don't like her. It will get the attention of the girl you have a crush on and she'll notice you for that. She'll then want you because she's a jealous b i t c h! Take advantage of girl number 1 as much as possible and then, when the time is right, dump her and go out with the other chick. Manage the break-up so she feels guilty of herself and blames herself that the relationship broke. Just be friends again and give her a hope that the relationship you had with her might come back. In case you break up with chick number 2, go after your friend again and do the same pattern again, this time to another girl, let's call her chick number 3. After this, however, you will definitively loose chick number 1, thought.
Same there. You both came up with idiotic responses. And Mandos' is just heartless. I'd never do that to any girl.

dave123
I thought Mandos' was pretty clever....

and with mine, everyone was a winner big grin well, there were a few winners

Mandos
I'm just kidding man, just kidding cool

For a serious response, ask yourself what you love in a girl. The hot one you wish to be with: do you really know her? as much as your friend? Don,t be afraid because it can break a relationship. If it's the right person, go for it and you will never feel bad but only happy. If you're definitively not attracted to your friend, go ask the other girl out. If she says no, you'll get the point. Don't waiste your time in something you'll never gonna get.

KingDubya
I thought Mandos' was pretty clever....

and with mine, everyone was a winner big grin well, there were a few winners
Yes, but I'm serious right now. I don't feel much in the mood for jokes such as the ones you two posted.

Mandos
Yes, but I'm serious right now. I don't feel much in the mood for jokes such as the ones you two posted.

Read the post I've posted at the same time as you. cool

KingDubya
I'm just kidding man, just kidding cool

For a serious response, ask yourself what you love in a girl. The hot one you wish to be with: do you really know her? as much as your friend? Don,t be afraid because it can break a relationship. If it's the right person, go for it and you will never feel bad but only happy. If you're definitively not attracted to your friend, go ask the other girl out. If she says no, you'll get the point. Don't waiste your time in something you'll never gonna get.
1. Yes, I know the girl I have a crush on. I've known her for seven years and she hasn't changed too much.
2. I wouldn't necessarily say that she's hot. It's just that when I see her, I constantly think that she's beautiful and that I wanna be with her.

KingDubya
Read the post I've posted at the same time as you. cool
Keywords: same time

Treehuggerjanie

YOU CANT DO THAT that is just so tight on girl number 1 she'd just be getting used. sad dont listen to him!try the mud wrestling though that sounds more fun and less mean

dave123
Originally posted by Treehuggerjanie
YOU CANT DO THAT that is just so tight on girl number 1 she'd just be getting used. sad dont listen to him!try the mud wrestling though that sounds more fun and less mean girl's get healthier, you get a good show... see, winners all around the board

Wickerman
Okay, I have a dilemma right now. There are two girls at my school that I need help with. One has a crush on me and wants to be my girlfriend, but I only like her as a friend and I don't want to hurt her feelings. The other I've had a crush on for two years, I've known her for seven years, and I'm too nervous to tell her how I feel. I NEED HELP!!

Sure, you'll say this is shallow and incredibly heartless, but it's what i did in a similar situation sad Now i'm not saying it was a good choice, or a bad choice....it was MY choice.
I was in a situation similar to your own, except i only knew friend #2 for about 1 year or so. Basically, i just went out to more parties that she was at as well, spoke to her more often, etc., tried it all. She wasn't really interested, so i chose not to make myself look even more like a fool.
Friend #1, happened to be attractive. So.......yep, even though i had no feelings for her, i went for it. We had some fun together, it was a nice relationship while it lasted, but i ended it after a while. Yeah, you might say i treated her like a consolation prize....but she was a prize alright.

Not to mention we're still friends. Also....i happened to be lucky. I'm pretty sure the relationship with friend #1 was better than one would've been with #2.

So....not telling you what to do....just what i did in a similar situation wink

~wickerman~

Treehuggerjanie
1. Yes, I know the girl I have a crush on. I've known her for seven years and she hasn't changed too much.
2. I wouldn't necessarily say that she's hot. It's just that when I see her, I constantly think that she's beautiful and that I wanna be with her.

Just an idea, if you end up with the girl you say is beautiful, mentin that you think shes beautiful, not just hot, because she'll know you really like her and think shes beautiful inside too. Thats a dead nice thing to say to a girl

dave123
See what Wicker just wrote?

Wicker's a fool, so do the opposite! stick out tongue

Mandos
YOU CANT DO THAT that is just so tight on girl number 1 she'd just be getting used. sad dont listen to him!try the mud wrestling though that sounds more fun and less mean

If there's something wrong, talk to me directly about it and in private!!!! confused

Wickerman
Just an idea, if you end up with the girl you say is beautiful, mentin that you think shes beautiful, not just hot, because she'll know you really like her and think shes beautiful inside too. Thats a dead nice thing to say to a girl

This reminded me of being called an @sshole for something pretty silly. My friends introduced me to a girl.....an overweight girl......that wasn't very attractive either sad . For some strange reason, they kept insisting that i all of the sudden tell her i think she's beautiful. I refused, seeing as how i don't want to hurt people's feelings, but i also don't want to lie to them, and by telling her that would've given her the entirely wrong idea, and in the end hurt her feelings sad
I ended up saying something like "You're very beautiful......on the.....inside....." shifty

~wickerman~

Wickerman
See what Wicker just wrote?

Wicker's a fool, so do the opposite! stick out tongue

You are being SOOOOOOO un-diva-ish Spence.....really...... mhm

~wickerman~

dave123
I'm sure the hand offers a far better conversation than you ever could schmoll

The sex is probably a lot better, too! eek! Take that flirt

Linkalicious
Why settle for one?

Why not have both?

Treehuggerjanie
as long as he does actually think shes beautiful inside too its nice to let her know. Makes you feel special happy

CherryPop
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Why settle for one?

Why not have both?

typical roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
I'm sure the hand offers a far better conversation than you ever could schmoll

The sex is probably a lot better, too! eek! Take that flirt

Oh just stop the denial Spence.....we all know the Julia Roberts Pretty Woman wanna-be thing isn't THE THING anymore......schmoll

Admit to your undying love for me that leads to destructive god-like fits of rage, and be over with it mhm

~wickerman~

Treehuggerjanie
Originally posted by Wickerman
Oh just stop the denial Spence.....we all know the Julia Roberts Pretty Woman wanna-be thing isn't THE THING anymore......schmoll

Admit to your undying love for me that leads to destructive god-like fits of rage, and be over with it mhm

~wickerman~

you two are waaay funny laughing out loud

dave123

~wickerman~ flirt Do I get your hand with you, though? naughty

Wickerman
flirt Do I get your hand with you, though? naughty

That's like saying "Does Mist eat 30 sammiches per day?"

Understatement babeh flirt1

~wickerman~

dave123
schmoll you're not using me to make someone else jealous, are you?

Wickerman
schmoll you're not using me to make someone else jealous, are you?

I'll have sex with you. So does it matter? eyes

~wickerman~

KingDubya
*is amazed at how off-topic his thread became*

jaden101
get some balls...ask her out...if you dont then you'll regret it

dave123
I'll have sex with you. So does it matter? eyes

~wickerman~ ....nah, let's do it

EsteemedLeader
by girl #1 you mean,...whats her name...melissa? elisa? what the hell was her name again? she like just sat there today and did nothing since you werent at school today. i had hoped you realized she had a crush on you, shes just too obvious...

but who do you have a crush on? why didnt you ask me about this?

KingDubya
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
by girl #1 you mean,...whats her name...melissa? elisa? what the hell was her name again? she like just sat there today and did nothing since you werent at school today. i had hoped you realized she had a crush on you, shes just too obvious...

but who do you have a crush on? why didnt you ask me about this?
Because I was afraid about what your response would be. I mainly trust Nick with my secrets anyways (not sure why, though).

KingDubya
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Why settle for one?

Why not have both?
Because I'm not that kind of guy.

Treehuggerjanie
good for you honey

EsteemedLeader
Because I was afraid about what your response would be. I mainly trust Nick with my secrets anyways (not sure why, though).

Nick? did nick ever let you join his cult? no. what about his internet club? no. did he ever write a book where you are the main character? no. but you know who did all those things? me...

DarkC
Uh, it'd be nice if you could keep the nonessential personal stuff to the PMs, thank you very much.

dave123
Nick? did nick ever let you join his cult? no. what about his internet club? no. did he ever write a book where you are the main character? no. but you know who did all those things? me... But Nick's a cool guy yes I like him big grin

EsteemedLeader
But Nick's a cool guy yes I like him big grin

yeah, Nick gives me hi-fives and hugs...Nick is so cool big grin

KingDubya
For those who are actually going to keep track of this, today was a failure. For one thing EL didn't meet with me at the place I told him to so I could get him to deliver her the note. mad Then when I saw her later on between classes, I was too nervous to walk up to her and give her the note myself. I was so close to just running up to some random person and saying, "Give this note to that girl over there. Don't ask questions, just do it!" I'll try again tomorrow. And if I don't do it during school, I'll get it to one of her friends in band (you meet all sorts of people in band).

KingDubya
But Nick's a cool guy yes I like him big grin
*ponders upon this statement*

EsteemedLeader
For those who are actually going to keep track of this, today was a failure. For one thing EL didn't meet with me at the place I told him to so I could get him to deliver her the note. mad Then when I saw her later on between classes, I was too nervous to walk up to her and give her the note myself. I was so close to just running up to some random person and saying, "Give this note to that girl over there. Don't ask questions, just do it!" I'll try again tomorrow. And if I don't do it during school, I'll get it to one of her friends in band (you meet all sorts of people in band).

FOOL! i was doing my homework! anyway, i so totally need to see this girl. you need me on this. you NEED ME! well, now that that emotional outburst is over, seriously, she wasnt even there this morning, remember? stick out tongue

zac_j

Sure its not the other way around?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by zac_j

what teh hell does that mean? mad

zac_j
what teh hell does that mean? mad

YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, DAMMIT!!!

EsteemedLeader
YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, DAMMIT!!!

no, not really. what teh other way around? confused

Snoopbert
Nervous within 50 feet? You like her too most likely.

zac_j
He likes the girls. 1 doesn't like him, the one he doesn'y like, likes him anyway... EL helping the girls out... laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Nervous within 50 feet? You like her too most likely.

no, its cause this girl is...well, i hope he doesnt read this but, shes a freak. i mean she needs to get locked up. and shes ugly. hes not nervous in terms of "what do i say?", more like "why wont she go away?"

EsteemedLeader
1 doesn't like him, the one he doesn'y like, likes him anyway

but that is the case...

zac_j
u know what?!!? $%^& u!!!!!!!!!! lol

EsteemedLeader
u know what?!!? $%^& u!!!!!!!!!! lol

yeah, well you dont have an avvy or a sig! (seriously, whats up with that?)

KingDubya
The nervous-ness is around girl #2 ya idjits!

KingDubya
I'm sure about that. Definitely sure.

KingDubya
Nick? did nick ever let you join his cult? no. what about his internet club? no. did he ever write a book where you are the main character? no. but you know who did all those things? me...
Yes, but Nick's been my friend since frickin' KINDERGARTEN!!

EsteemedLeader
Yes, but Nick's been my friend since frickin' KINDERGARTEN!!

does that make him any better than, say, genghis khan? NO, NO IT FREAKIN DOESNT!!! mad

KingDubya
no, its cause this girl is...well, i hope he doesnt read this but, shes a freak. i mean she needs to get locked up. and shes ugly. hes not nervous in terms of "what do i say?", more like "why wont she go away?"
... Even though I don't like her in the normal way between boys and girls, she is one of my friends... But you are, too, so I can't do anything about it. big grin

KingDubya
does that make him any better than, say, genghis khan? NO, NO IT FREAKIN DOESNT!!! mad
??? *wonders why Genghis Khan was said...*

Snoopbert
f00k j00!!!!!!!11!

mysterio69
just tell the one girl that your feelings aren't mutual, and as for the one you really like, just whip it out. you at least have a 50/50 chance. she'll either run away, or be yours.

KingDubya
Okay, I managed to supress my nervous-ness enough to hand girl #2 the note after school today big grin But I was still nervous so I said, "You can read it now or later, but I gotta go," and literally ran off.
And I told girl #1 about the non-mutual feelings during band pactice. But it was weird since right when I was going to tell her (this made me think she might be psychic or something) she interrupted me because she said she had to tell me something important. She said "I love you" in FRENCH! (she's in French II) When she walked off, I said (out loud), "Shit!" because then I knew I would feel worse after telling her that. I think she was planning on that happening...
But at least I managed to finish the task on the third day of this thread's life. w00t

EsteemedLeader
Okay, I managed to supress my nervous-ness enough to hand girl #2 the note after school today big grin But I was still nervous so I said, "You can read it now or later, but I gotta go," and literally ran off.
And I told girl #1 about the non-mutual feelings during band pactice. But it was weird since right when I was going to tell her (this made me think she might be psychic or something) she interrupted me because she said she had to tell me something important. She said "I love you" in FRENCH! (she's in French II) When she walked off, I said (out loud), "Shit!" because then I knew I would feel worse after telling her that. I think she was planning on that happening...
But at least I managed to finish the task on the third day of this thread's life. w00t

holy, crap, that, sucks...did she really say that? what did you do? did you tell her (allissa i mean), or did she walk off after she said that?

KingDubya
holy, crap, that, sucks...did she really say that? what did you do? did you tell her (allissa i mean), or did she walk off after she said that?
She really said that. Then she walked off and that's when I said, "Shit!" Then later I told her that I didn't want to be her boyfriend at the moment. Then she asked if there was still hope and I said possibly as in probably not, but it might happen. She was all happy and smiles saying, "There's still hope!" At least she doesn't hate me...

EsteemedLeader
She really said that. Then she walked off and that's when I said, "Shit!" Then later I told her that I didn't want to be her boyfriend at the moment. Then she asked if there was still hope and I said possibly as in probably not, but it might happen. She was all happy and smiles saying, "There's still hope!" At least she doesn't hate me...

Kill her! evillaugh

KingDubya
Kill her! evillaugh
blink blink

EsteemedLeader
blink blink

Oh, I get it, you're self-conscious. I'll do it for you... wink

KingDubya
Oh, I get it, you're self-conscious. I'll do it for you... wink
Again... blink blink

EsteemedLeader
What did your note say?

KingDubya
What did your note say?
The note to girl #2? It basically said that I've had a crush on her since 8th grade, but I didn't work up the courage to tell her in any way until now. It also had some places where she could find me to tell me her answer to it. I even gave her my phone number!

EsteemedLeader
The note to girl #2? It basically said that I've had a crush on her since 8th grade, but I didn't work up the courage to tell her in any way until now. It also had some places where she could find me to tell me her answer to it. I even gave her my phone number!

Does she think you're a creepy stalker? Like certain people I know...*coughDonutcough*

KingDubya
Does she think you're a creepy stalker? Like certain people I know...*coughDonutcough*
What about you? You're always following her.

KingDubya
And I don't know about what she thinks of me. I haven't seen her since I gave her the note...

EsteemedLeader
What about you? You're always following her.

You shut the hell up! mad

I'm just waiting for the right moment. It would be creepy to walk up the first week school starts and be all like "Hey, can we talk?". She'd be all like "You never talked to me through the summer, are you stalking me?" and I'd be all like "Not in the face! Not in the face!!!"

KingDubya
You shut the hell up! mad

I'm just waiting for the right moment. It would be creepy to walk up the first week school starts and be all like "Hey, can we talk?". She'd be all like "You never talked to me through the summer, are you stalking me?" and I'd be all like "Not in the face! Not in the face!!!"
But it's now the second month of school! You could try my tactic and give her a note... Or you could just say to her face that you like her and since it has been a month since the start of school, she won't immediately think you've been a stalker. Unless you go away from your normal schedule to talk to her...

EsteemedLeader
But it's now the second month of school! You could try my tactic and give her a note... Or you could just say to her face that you like her and since it has been a month since the start of school, she won't immediately think you've been a stalker. Unless you go away from your normal schedule to talk to her...

Notes are for suckers (no offense).

I'll talk to her next week...

KingDubya
Notes are for suckers (no offense).

I'll talk to her next week...
I've got your back. If she refuses, I'll try and find a way to get her with you... wink

EsteemedLeader
I've got your back. If she refuses, I'll try and find a way to get her with you... wink

Yeah right, I'm a smooth operator. Read the shirt...

KingDubya
Update!

I got rejected in the worst way possible. When I got home afterschool, I got a phone call. I picked it up and it was... her boyfriend! After the call ended, I felt like the worst loser on the planet... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.