Daughters of the Moon RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puddin Pop
Wolflet- Tianna
Puddin- Jimena and Serena
Saratn- Michael
Shadow12- Collin
Darth Extecute- Stanton

The girls that are left are- Vanessa, and Catty. If you wish you can be Morgan or Maggie. Maggie wouldn't be much of use since she stays in her apartment all the time. But if you pick you you should pick a 2nd character

There are not any boys left but you can create them. They will have to hang out with Stanton because the are usually in groups.

If you want to make up your own follower then post-

Name:
Appearance:

Alright so Followers are people that look like normal people. The follow the Atrox and have a hate for the Daughters of the Moon. There powers are mind reading and strength. So the Daughters always wear moon amulets and they shine when a follower is around. If the Daughters shine it in there eyes the usually back away and run after a while.

The rules are
Keep on topic.
Don't kill anybody.
Don't swear a lot there 15 for goodness sake.

animegirl 18
Can I be Vanessa?

star_light
ahhh can i join plz an i ilove thouse books plz i beg of you!

star_light
can i be catty plz

silent dreams
Did you even notice that its dead? Don't bump old threads.

Faroth
Silent Dreams did the talking for me ^^^^

star_light
what you mean??

can i be Vanessa? i know a lot about her she is my favert person

Faroth
The thread died a long time ago, probably because it either didn't have permission, or no one wanted to join it and/or continue RPing. Just ignore it, and let it die again.

star_light
no i love daters of the moon it will neaver die you hir me neaver!!

ps-im not a nut im just likeing daters of the moon and thi will be a good rollplay you will see

Faroth
yes Sure....

star_light
i want to be Vanessa plz can i just like her alot i just like her so can i be her

Thunder Fox
stop before i just have ush close this

Tails x 20
I agree no one's gonna join.

Faroth
Lol, Tails. you saying the above sentence is an oximoron.

Tails x 20
What's a oximoron and i mean't it's anoying her study saying i want vanessa.

star_light
you guys stop it !!! this isnt for chating with peolple this is a rollplay go some where else and chat away !!!!

Tails x 20
Ok but i learned a long time ago is you try to bring sometime back to life it won't work.

Thunder Fox
not your rp and if you continue this i will have it closed so let it die last warning

Tails x 20
Yea my friend got banned trying to bring roleplays back to life. I don't want you to get banned. Vince i'm finally makeing a rp i posted it on the idea now waiting for people to join wanna join?

Thunder Fox
sure

Tails x 20
Yaa ok if you want to know more go to were ush aproves it.

Faroth
Dude, this is an old thread. The reason we got pissed is because they revived it.

Tails x 20
They who? And i was talking about my rp not this one.

Faroth
Oh...

silent dreams
I will remind people, Don't bump old threads. It's anoying and stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.