Ewoks Worse Than Jar Jar!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laos76
I always liked Jar Jar cause I just excepted his character as a reject fitting in.....

However the Ewoks I cannot and even as a 7 year old watching Jedi in the cinema in 1983, I was snarling at them....
I never accepted Ewoks overthrowing my beloved Empire...

smokin'

master harmax
Jar Jar is cool ! Jar Jar forever ! Jar Jar for president !

laos76
Chief Chirpa for president or Logray the medicine man...

someone throw me a blaster smokin'

Dexx
jar jar, that bad, he is not. the Ewoks, cuddly they are big grin

laos76
Ewoks cuddly they may be,
but run over by AT-ST they are!

smokin'

Dexx
...naaah.....

finti
Ewoks were cool, Jar Jar well,...... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Dexx
sleepy?

Ushgarak
Ewoks were many, many orders of magnitude worse than Jar-Jar ever could be.

LanceWindu
They may have been cute, but no one believes that they could take down a whole team of Empire agents.

Corran
I don't think they did, I thought they were mainly a decoy, a distraction, sure they brought down a couple of AT-ST etc, but it was their home planet and they knew it better, they were bound to get a bit of luck.

Dexx
Storm troopers are not very inteligent as they are portrayed in the sw saga. However as stupid as they are i still can't belive that a bunch of cuddly ......semi midget.........bears, could kill them......with arrows laughing out loud

laos76
Agreed....had they only been Wookies as they were meant to be smokin'

LanceWindu
Now tht would have been completely awesome!!!

Jedi Mercenary
And why exactly do you hate the ewoks?? Is it because you have to feel "macho"??

C2-B1
Nothing is worse than Jar Jar.

Jedi Mercenary
Actually, I hate TPM's Anakin more than anything.

ToMacco
Everything in Star Wars is cool. Anyone who says otherwise can suck my big fat toe.

Jedi Mercenary
Right on To!!

Captain REX
Ewoks are better in my opinion. They are CGI characters that walk around bumping into things. They're more helpful than that.

Other Gungans are cooler than Jar Jar, but we only know a few by name, and we don't see many in action.

Jar Jar Binks for Senator! wink

Dexx
Ok, jar jar he is.....but, trust him with an official position, i would not

laos76
Well I don't hate Ewoks I guess...
I just dislike them...

I have very little to complain about in any Star Wars movie ...if anything .. smokin'

laos76
And I love TPM Anakin.. The kid was cool!

master harmax
Anakin in TPM was fine. I mean, he's a 9 year old for chrissakes ... and 99% of 9 year olds are like that ... including those who grow up to be Einstein, or Alexander the Great, or even Mozart ... he may have been writing concerto's by age 5, but I assure you, he was still a kid and he talked like the rest of the kids not yet 10.
9 year old kids talk in whiny voices man ... thats the way it is.

Dexx
well.....TPM Anakin sux......
And for all we know..he is an Einstein...god damn pod racer builder

laos76
Give TPM Anakin a break...why is he so bad anyway besides being a child?...... smokin'

Dexx
because..well...his acting SUX....why didn't they choose another kid....like that one in the 6th sense and A.I. .....his name somehow evades me

master harmax
Haley Joel Osmont.

In my opinion, Jake Lloyd did a fine job playing Anakin ... the thing is, the story of Anakin starts at the very beginning ... that was what Lucas had to do ... start at the top ... who he was, his origins etc... so even if people didnt want to see a 9 year old as the main protagonist in a star wars film, Lucas couldn't let that stop him from doing what he had to do ... u see, he doesnt make these films thinking about what everyone else on the planet wants him to show in those films. Thank god.

And Jake Lloyd did a great job playing Anakin.

LaurenE147
Don't you people read fairy tales? The Ewoks are all about the small and weak outsmarting the big strong guys because they have the heart. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

laos76
Somebody altered my post from...
"Give TPM Anakin a break...the kid was cool!!" ....to

"Give TPM Anakin a break...why is he so bad anyway besides being a child?......"

So this message board is as corrupt as Palpatine.... smokin'

Dim
*whispers to everyone else*

laos is paranoid..just smile and play along big grin

stick out tongue

Corran
big grin

laos76
haha no paranoia here....my memory serves me well and my post was altered to look like I was against TPM Anakin.... smokin'

master harmax
eek!

Difficult to see the dark side is ! eek!

Dexx
I did it, i altered the post...it was me, i tell you, me!.Mwahahahahahahaha evil face

master harmax
Sometimes the dark side is not too difficult to see, actually ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Mercenary
It is kinda wierd how Dim just popped up out of nowhere to answer the question......

laos76
I figured it would be Dexx, he was the anti TPM Anakin and he needed an ally..... smokin'

Dexx
you would've never guessed it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.