ultimate spider-man annual:spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZ MAN
i loved that annual addition, i thought it was perfect, they just didn't stick with mary jane love intrsesst and they made peter being the one to urge kitty and omg it was great. It was so great i wrote a letter about it to marvel. i already sent 1 in issue 80, i wonder if they will post me again.

Spiderman_RJ
bah.......its okay, i alaways wanted peter to date kitty pride and they realise my wish on ulti verse........but the clone saga is coming and well never know.....

nate100
Wait a minute? there going to do the clone saga again?!! fair enough in the ultimate book but im not sure if thats such a good idea.

I must admit that i secretly/guiltily liked the clone saga the first time around but i could definetly see why people were so annoyed with the way it stretched out. I just hope that it works more smoothly this time around.

Spiderman_RJ
yes, remember a guy stole peter blood sample.
well since is bendis i will give himthe doubt,but he willl only be until the 100# issue so lets hope its not a big arch, plus venom and carnage wont be back in ulti verse

DBZ MAN
well venom will definatly will, cos he survived (and he's in the game) and ben reilly can just make another carnage.

Spiderman_RJ
venom WONT show up, aparently people didnt like neither him or carnage on ultimate, me i even kinda liked venom on ulti verse,more developed than that lame alien on normal universe,and i hated carnage cos he killed gwen not only he killed her but he broke her spine, make her dieng in agonizing pain......i hate bendis for that

Next Venom_girl
I heard a rumor a while back that the up and coming "villain" returns in Ultimate to look for the Black Cat and then Venom. Black Cat reappeared.... so...
(BTW I can't wait for that game! evil face )

Spiderman_RJ
hey did you than carter is gonna be on the game, they were one of the guys on the spidermobile project....
and jean dewolf is there too, pity she is going to die again i the future.
yeah i though the game was coming soon but its only on the end of the man, that sucks, ill be full of exams and projects do present by then

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
venom WONT show up, aparently people didnt like neither him or carnage on ultimate, me i even kinda liked venom on ulti verse,more developed than that lame alien on normal universe,and i hated carnage cos he killed gwen not only he killed her but he broke her spine, make her dieng in agonizing pain......i hate bendis for that

dude, he will turn up, he is in the game, which means bendis does think he's popular and don't judge him cos he gives a cruel twist of fate to one of the main characters. thats like saying, "i don't like god cos he made my cousin" well even people do say that.

scorpionlord
so little kitty pride is Peters new girlfriend.thats interesting.

Marvel-knight
how dose peter get kitty pride as GF i missed the issue and when i wnet to the store to day he said he had one left but couldnt find it sad

DBZ MAN
kitty was always into spidey since they 1st met. well even b4 that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.