Fruits Basket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Tohru sighed loudly as she woke from her deep sleep, the sunlight shining through the small slit in her curtains " What a beautiful day mom" she said aloud as she turned to face her alarm clock

" EHHHHHHH, I OVER SLEPT !!! HOW COULD I EHHHHHHH!!!! " Torhu shouted as she violently shook her alarm clock in disbelief, Punic written all over her face. Tohru stumbled slightly as she scrambled into her school uniform she had hung on her door.

Tohru ran down the stairs with surprising speed and made her way to the door, she had placed her hand on the door handle when Yuki shuffling in rubbing his eyes. " Honda-san, what are you doing"

" I'm...I'm late for school !! " Tohru said her eyes shining in panic.

"Hond-san, its the weekend" Yuki said his eyes wide with, surprise.

" Eh ? " Torhu was still blocking the doorway and Kyos shadow appeared through the door " Oi !!!!! Move from the door !!! "

" Tohru opened the door in panic "I'm sorry !! I didn't Mean to block your way I'm SORRY !!! " Tohru was still standing in the doorway but now she was flapping her arms around like a headless chicken. " I'm sorry !!"
" Quit babbling and move !!!! " Kyo shouted at her the vein in his forehead throbbing, he enjoyed watching Tohru panic it was one of his favorite pastimes he enjoyed the being the one to make her panic he found it cute. He led Tohru out of the way by the small of her back " I'm hungry " Tohru stood up straight and had a determined look on her face " Yes !!! I'll go make you something right now !! " With that she ran off into the kitchen leaving Kyo and Yuki alone in the living room.
Yuki was staring at Kyo unblinkingly, finding this irritating Kyo took this as a n immediate offense " What !? "
" Nothing "
" Stop it then you damn rat ! "
" Shut it Baka Neko (stupid cat )
" You wanna make some thing of you damn rat !!! "
Yuki sighed and wandered upstairs " Your Pathetic , Baka neko" he called round the corner as he walked off.
" What !!! " Kyo shouted up the stairs " Come Back here !!! " and with that Kyo stormed up the stairs

" Eh ? " said Torhu poking her head round the door " where is everyone " she came round the corner presenting a platter of food " i have snacks..........."

( I'll Do more when i can be bothered )

angel_kitsune
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! KYO AND YUKI ARE HILARIOUS! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

lilmisskitten
( lol thankies I'm not a very good writer so i think if i keep writing this then i may get better )

Tohru, walked around the living looking rounds as though she expected Yuki and Kyo to just pop out of nowhere. " WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME PRETTY BOY !!! " echoed down stairs, " Ah ! so thats where they are ! " Tohru thought to herself as she struggled to take the heavy platter up the stairs . Tohru knocked on the door and poked her head round to see Kyo shouting at Yuki who was calmly reading " how to get the best ichigo"
" Get Out of my room, your pathetic..."

" I'll break your pretty boy face !!! "
With that Tohru ran in "um....i have i have snacks , Kyo-kun " She offered him the platter of food
" Go away ! " Kyo pushed her out of the way and made his way to the roof. " Um....Kyo..kun..." Tohru made to go and follow him until she heard Yuki's stomach growling " Er, Honda-san..do you mind if i had an Ongiri ? "
" Oh sorry Sohma-kun ! " then she started to giggle as she passed him the platter where they talked until it fell dark.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.