The Starheart vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
1st Battle: No prep.

2nd Battle: 2 Hours Prep. NO EXTENSION OF TIME or SOMEHOW GETTING AROUND THE TWO HOUR LIMIT.

long pig
I can't say I know who starheart is.

HigH ScholaR
i'm not sure i think he might be a gl confused

DigiMark007
Starheart? You mean Alan? Because his power is derived from the Starheart (something about a GL shard that he internalized...it's all a bit fuzzy to me).

If that's the case, decent fight. Alan has the will power to shrug off mental intrusion, and could probably provide a nice fight for Doc Strange. Strange has more tricks up his sleeve, but both have displayed Skyfather-esque power at times (even though they're both usually below that level). Can't decide a winner...

Draco69
No not Alan. The Empire of Tears/Starheart.

THE STARHEART / THE EMPIRE OF TEARS

When the Guardians first decided to dedicate themselves to protecting the universe, their greatest foes were the monstrous Empire of Tears, a group of evil sorcerors and magic users whose influence spanned two galaxies. In an epic war that lasted thousands of years, the Guardians finally defeated the Empire of Tears and imprisoned them within the very soil of their throneworld, Ysmault. The Guardians then sealed all their enemy's magic into a mystic orb they called The Starheart and sent it into an endless orbit of the universe. Unfortunately, all that magic merged and acheived a form of sentience. The Starheart managed to split off a fragment of itself into a green meteorite that later collided with a dying GL named Yulan Gur. This Starheart fragment eventually became the lantern that empowered Alan Scott.

long pig
Alan Scott is probably on Strange's level in power, so the guy who made Alan is probably a bit higher.

Draco69
It's not really a guy. It's more of a race. Like the Skrulls.

long pig
Oh, well that makes a massive difference...

Draco69
*bump*

*grumble*

Stupid X-Men vs. Fantastic Four threads....

DigiMark007
If they fought the Guardians to a standstill for that long, I gotta give them the nod over Strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.