Disney Movies and Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JayBee
What is your favorite Disney movies along with your favorite Disney characters. Mine is Treasure Planet and my favorites characters are Jim Hawkins , Morph , and B.E.N.

star22
Mine is probably Lion King, with my favorite characters being Nala, Simba, Mufasa, Scar, and Zazu.

fini
fave Disney Chanracter? and movie?

hmm got to be Beast from Beauty and the Beast.

BaronOBeefDip
I just love Stitch from Lilo And Stitch. But, my favorite Disney movie would have to be The Emperor's New Groove. That movie was hilarious.

powerfulone1987
The Incredibles.

Violet.

Sir Nauj
My gosh I have lots but my favorite movies including the characters in them are the lion king, the little mermaid, aladdin, a bugs life

GooGooGurl
I like Treasure Planet and The Incredibles. My favorite characters are Jim Hawkins and Dash Parr.

LiL nAstY GirL
Belle

Radcliffe_Rocks
high school musical
sharpay troy ryan chad gabrella

SolLuna
My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. My favorite Disney character is Stitch, Goofy, Dopey and Abu.

Susan-Storm
2 Words..CHICKEN LITTLE stick out tongue

Aurora
Aurora of course (Sleeping Beauty)

ambre93

Impediment
Originally posted by ambre93
micky and minny mouse are my fav the rock if u dont like them then u can suck balls evil face

confused ......................this is why I'm Pro-choice.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hmm
fav movie:
peter pan

i just busted a micheal jackson ..

fav char:
tinkerbell

Shroons
Mulan

Mushu ^^

sarawong1023
my favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast
so my favourite character is beauty~

OxygeneVI
Originally posted by JayBee
What is your favorite Disney movies along with your favorite Disney characters. Mine is Treasure Planet and my favorites characters are Jim Hawkins , Morph , and B.E.N.

Mine has to be Basil Great Mouse Detective. My favourite character is Dorson and Olivia Flaversham. I like Toby the dog aswell.

take a look at my favourite character. Cute and well,,,say no more smokin'

complexbrother
favorite movie .... Alantis

favorite chareter ....... Goliath

http://cvtw.batcave.net/images/misc247.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.