who thinks stargate sg-1 is cool?!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skiiboyz342
it is sooooooooo awsome b/c it is sooooo sci-fi ish that's what makes it sooooooooooooooooo real!!!!!

Skorn254
Jack O'Neil is the best.

Cinemaddiction
This forum isn't for television shows.

Skorn254
Ya. Cinema is right. This should be under the television part.

lil bitchiness
arrow

BENITO
I'm not really a fan It's ok

Son of Boromir
Jack da man

kanis
starwars I've been watching stargate SG1 ever since it started on channel four and I love it and I love it so much that even started watching its spin off show alantis

kanis
starwars They musn't be many fans of stargate if no one posts on this thread I know that it is very popular because if it wasn't they wouldn't be filming the next series and i know alot of americans like to watch it.

msj_shanks
Hey I love Stargate SG.1. im also surprised that not many people hav posted here.
I have been watchin this show since i was like seven and its truly genius and a peice of scifi history!

Yay season ten is coming!!

kanis
vampire The one that I'm watching has just ended season seven or eight i can't remember but was moebius parts one & two and they bloody brilliant, so what do you think of Benjamin Browder's character major Mitchell.

kanis
vampire I think in the tenth season they should have jack and carter finally together and it be public knowledge because everyone knows it, you may hate me for this but i'm not really a carter fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.