I miss home damn it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Its been nearly 56 hours since I left Hollywood, I have nothing to do..I'm hungry, bored, and I just found a flippin car wash that wanted 150 frickin Dollars for a wash!.. can you believe that crap! 150 Washingtons! Thats proposterous!

nick1811
UNBELIEVABLE

NyC-gUrL
awww sad

whats going on?

Bun Bun
hug love ALLYN!!!!!!!!!!! ive missed ya babes

playmean
they need to throw in a little sooky sooky for $150. blink

a1hsauce
i moved out Saturday for work and school yes
Originally posted by nick1811
UNBELIEVABLE
thats what i said! so i busted a U and burned out of there yes

NunYahBidness
Never...and I say never, ever leave L.A. Unless it's just down to Redondo Beach for the fine latin gurlz!

Clovie
blink why is it so expensive?

a1hsauce
lol...ill be back in 2 years... then back to Hollywood itll be shifty

dave123
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Its been nearly 56 hours since I left Hollywood, I have nothing to do..I'm hungry, bored, and I just found a flippin car wash that wanted 150 frickin Dollars for a wash!.. can you believe that crap! 150 Washingtons! Thats proposterous! If it said "full body job", it's not a car wash no Not for 150, anyway

NunYahBidness
lol...ill be back in 2 years... then back to Hollywood itll be shifty Righteous!
Can't understand why anyone would wanna leave permanently though.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Clovie
blink why is it so expensive?
I Dunno... it said something like Executive Car Wash with wax and Armorall $150

RaeRox
hi!! the worst part? you missed THE BEST SHOW EVER me and alicia danced half naked on a bar with water and soap. ask nunya he was there.

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by RaeRox
hi!! the worst part? you missed THE BEST SHOW EVER me and alicia danced half naked on a bar with water and soap. ask nunya he was there. DAMN RIGHT!!! eek!

And I'm still sweatin' sweatdrop

a1hsauce
DAMN JUVENILES IS THAT ALL YOU THINK OF IS SEX!?

DarkC
150 for a car wash?!

Clovie
I Dunno... it said something like Executive Car Wash with wax and Armorall 0 your car is exclusive? confused

a1hsauce
lol no that was the name of the kind of wash they offered

NunYahBidness
DAMN JUVENILES IS THAT ALL YOU THINK OF IS SEX!? Hey! I resent that. I like to call it, makin' uglies. Or do the nasteee. Whichever you prefer.

RaeRox

O sry, I forgot, youre soo much more mature...*rolls eyes*

Bun Bun

Speak for ur self hun naughty

a1hsauce
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Hey! I resent that. I like to call it, makin' uglies. Or do the nasteee. Whichever you prefer.
laughing out loud
Originally posted by RaeRox
O sry, I forgot, youre soo much more mature...*rolls eyes*
ya darn tootin..I have an apartment now stick out tongue *pulls pants up to nipples*

Clovie
lol no that was the name of the kind of wash they offered oh...i see

blink

RaeRox
laughing out loud

ya darn tootin..I have an apartment now stick out tongue *pulls pants up to nipples*

o im sry im thinking of sex again now....your OWN? as in.....just. you. shifty

Fëanor
Its been nearly 56 hours since I left Hollywood, I have nothing to do..I'm hungry, bored, and I just found a flippin car wash that wanted 150 frickin Dollars for a wash!.. can you believe that crap! 150 Washingtons! Thats proposterous! mebbe there's more to that car wash, eh? eh?

a1hsauce
confused like...

Bun Bun
hi2

a1hsauce
big grin

Bun Bun
Hiya... likey the new look?

Tired Hiker
Its been nearly 56 hours since I left Hollywood, I have nothing to do..I'm hungry, bored, and I just found a flippin car wash that wanted 150 frickin Dollars for a wash!.. can you believe that crap! 150 Washingtons! Thats proposterous!

Hey, at least you always have us, big guy! big grin And we cost zero dollars and zero cents! eek! It'll all work out, keep your chin up!

Fëanor
confused like... i.......dunno msn-tongue

grabbing at straws, i am

Fallen Jedi

that's because i'm not there with you. shifty

stick out tongue

Bun Bun
if ne won notices this... im going off to dream land.. good night... if im talking to ne won

Fëanor
g'night bun bun big grin

Coldfire
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

stick out tongue
stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

stick out tongue
laughing out loud what you think you can get me a free wash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.