scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
ok so i was just thinkin.. my town is kinds sorta bad luck, in the past three years this is what happend.. my schools secreatary has gotton brest cancre.. my olg gym teacher has died from brest cancer, a kid had been killed bc his head had gotten crushed under a school bus tire a kid had gotten pushed down steps and broken hsi leg and nose a kid has drownded in the lake.. thats all i oculd think of off the top of my head but therres more.. .. i just think its odd that this much stuff has happend in so little time in a very small town

Pielover666
woah.

DarkC
Dear god!

nick1811
MOVE, NOW!

playmean
leave town or never leave your room.

NyC-gUrL
coinkeedinkee happy

DarkC
Originally posted by playmean
Hell, even THAT's probably cursed.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by playmean
thats no fun!

NyC-gUrL
do you live in the States?

DarkC
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
yes

Commando Queen
yep

RaeRox
alicia i cant believe you missed the biggest ones! yeesh youre stupid, a guy was murdered in the basment of the hotel that is right down my street, and 7 years ago some kids were in a limo going to prom and they crashed and all died.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by RaeRox
alicia i cant believe you missed the biggest ones! yeesh youre stupid, a guy was murdered in the basment of the hotel that is right down my street, and 7 years ago some kids were in a limo going to prom and they crashed and all died.

ohhhhh ya but i was talkin in the past 3 years

Commando Queen
oh and a guy got killed in my aunts basement.. but they didnt live there at the time

RaeRox
Originally posted by Commando Queen
ohhhhh ya but i was talkin in the past 3 years

same diff..tis cursed. that and that one other kid who got ran over by the libary..he didnt die though.

playmean
blink

notetoselfnevergotothisplacewhereveritis

Commando Queen
lol.. and i swear on my life this is all true stuff that happend

Bardock42
Well....how big's the Town?

RaeRox
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well....how big's the Town?

18 thousand.

§pearhead
coinkeedinkee happy

agreed.

Stupid things happen...why can't they all happen at once?

Bardock42
18 thousand.

Oh well that's not that small.....I can only recall one murder in the last years in my town...but well I live in germany...we have aboot 1/30 of Gun Deaths of the US....

RaeRox
i dunno.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh well that's not that small.....I can only recall one murder in the last years in my town...but well I live in germany...we have aboot 1/30 of Gun Deaths of the US....
well the twon is still pretty small

but i seriously think its cursed..

RaeRox
sfdoanfda.f and afdisf aeo jso boo yah.

Kharhmah
I'm sorry, I dont speak stoopid. blink

DarkC
English, please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.