jango fett vs asajj ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
jango managed to beat that komari vossa but how would he square of against the bald woman evil face evil face im not sure but i think jango wuld win

DarthMaul9123
i'd say jango cause with a working jetpack he can fly out of the way of the ventress/rocket her with the jetpack

darthsith19
Close. Good battle. Well, for one thing Asajj Ventress was Jango's replacement, so if originally Dooku chose Jango over Ventress then I'd assume Jango's more powerful, but then again he probably didn't think of finding a rogue Jedi or even know where to find one. Jango beat Obi-Wan and Asajj lost to Padawan Anakin so I'll say Jango could beat her, at least until she got a year of experience and training from Dooku, because a year after AOTC she beats Obi-Wan (In the Cestus Deception) and, seeing how close the battle between Jango and Obi-Wan was in AOTC I'd say by that time Obi could definately defeat Jango.

darth plo koon
good info jawdrop

Darth_Glentract
The fact that Jango defeated Dooku's former student Komari Vosa, after defeating Montross(it was Montross right?), makes me think he is better. At least until Later in the Clone Wars.

SnakeEyes
I would say Jango would take it (if his jetpack works) and maybe even if it doesn't work.

Darth Faunus
Assaj, definetely. Jango's a badass, but he might have gotten killed by an AOTC Obi-Wan. Assaj outclasses Obi up until about half-way through the war, no joke. She would have killed him in the Cestus Deception had Kit Fisto not interfered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.