My new house

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
omg its so freaky I just moved into this house right and I was reading this thing I forget where but my new house sounds like the amityville house. all the men that live in this house dies. the guy before died 2 months after living here and they said it was a drinking over dose but my mom came over for a week and she said that ever night at 1 he wakes her up and says his wife killed him and the 3 guys befor comitted suicied and the guy after them was murderd...thank god ima girl but it is so freaky because I can here them talking to each other and there is a little boy in my sisters room and she talks to him in her sleep. it is so scary...but yea just something random if any one cares. ..

so freaky

§pearhead
can someone translate that to understandable english?

please?

playmean
blink i see dead people.

DarkC
DP, take a piece of paper and a pen, a cup of water, and a wooden table. Ask the spirits to talk to you; let your writing arm relax except put the tip of the pen on the paper.

Deano
you cant ask a 12 year old to write proper

DarkC
There's more than one ghost in that house, dude.

§pearhead
Originally posted by Deano

but I can ask you.

It's "properly" smile

Dark princess
...whut are you talking about im not 12 im 20 if you got my email the darkprincess thingy that was my sisters I have my own email now.

DarkC
Originally posted by Dark princess
...whut are you talking about im not 12 im 20 if you got my email the darkprincess thingy that was my sisters I have my own email now.
Follow my advice.

§pearhead
Then, DP, take this is as it's intended, you have the intelligence of a 12 year old.

No, wait. I had a better understanding of basic spelling and grammar at age 6 than you do now.

dave123

Dark princess
okay then

Vathu

UIJA BOARDS RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

DarkC
It's Ouija.

WindDancer
omg its so freaky I just moved into this house right and I was reading this thing I forget where but my new house sounds like the amityville house. all the men that live in this house dies. the guy before died 2 months after living here and they said it was a drinking over dose but my mom came over for a week and she said that ever night at 1 he wakes her up and says his wife killed him and the 3 guys befor comitted suicied and the guy after them was murderd...thank god ima girl but it is so freaky because I can here them talking to each other and there is a little boy in my sisters room and she talks to him in her sleep. it is so scary...but yea just something random if any one cares. ..

so freaky

blink

*twice*

blink blink

playmean
weejee <-

Vathu
sorry forgot the o...

Treehuggerjanie
My point as well. They rock until someone gets really f*cked up about it. You gotta be careful they dont get to you're head. My best freind attempted suicide after she and I messed around with one. The glass flew off the board, im not saying it was a spirit and i cant explain it but she got real scared bout it. so please,vathu, be careful. Im not trying to treat you like a child, im just saying dont let it get to your head too much

Vathu
......nah im ok with it...my uncle got hit by a car on our road in front of our house and he haunts my house...well..not the haunt like scary kind...just...he hasnt found peace yet..but he talks to me through the Ouija board/and or paper and pencil. i still live a normal life though xD

KingDubya
I've been living in the same house for... *counts on his fingers* ...almost ten years, and I've always had the feeling that someone's watching me whenever I'm in a room alone. *is in a room alone right now and is really creeped out* Or maybe I'm just paranoid...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Deano
stick out tongue

Deano

CherryPop

so freaky

what the **** are you trying to say?

Spelljammer
Spelljammer loves haunted houses, they're cheap and people don't want to come over. Screw people..

You lucky wench..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.