Anakin fully acheived potiental vs ROTs yoda+ ROTS mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-mister
I'm new embarrasment

Darth Nhilus
Welcome to kmc forums then, anyways a fully achieved potecial anakin would destroy them both, quite easily. Not ROTS anakin but if he was alot older and not crippled.

darthsith19
Welcome to the Boards!

Darth Nhilus is right, Anakin would win, but not easily. he has the potential to be twice as strong as Sidious and both Mace and Yoda are nearly as strong as Sidious so it'd be hard for him to beat them. If he fought 2 Sidious's it'd be a draw and like I said both Yoda and Mace are just a tiny bit weaker than Sidious so it'd be really hard but Anakin could do it.

Darth Nhilus
Sorry I was a little hyper a few minutes ago. It wouldn't be that easy against two or more jedi. But if it was just against one it would be easy.

J-mister
add in the count could he still come out the victor + I Know he's not invincible

Darth_Glentract
I disagree with you two. Mace solidly defeated Sidious. Yoda lost, but it wasn't due to being weaker. Say Yoda had a 60 percent chance of winning; well, the battle went to Sidious, which would happen, say, 40 percent of the time. Both are more powerful than Sidious and Anakin would lose, probably.

Dooku is not necessary for Anakin to lose, with him, it's overkill.

Darth Nhilus
Anakin at FULL potetial would take them both. Sids didn't try that hard on mace so anakin would come and since palpy trusted anakin he excepcted him to kill mace. If sids was so weak and tired after that then why did he do lightning and send mace flying out the window? Anakin could take them all, even if sids helped mace and yoda.

Darth Nhilus
But of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Darth_Glentract
So, you are saying that Mace and Yoda together are weaker than Sidious? GL says that if Anakin had reached his full potential, he would have been twice as good as Sidious.

About the Mace vs. Sidious, give me some proper justification on why Sidious was being weaker.

Darth Nhilus
No mace and yoda, together were stronger. Yoda was already more powerful then sids. But that's in the long run, they are both about the same. But if anakin got his full potential he would be twice as powerful as sids and be a bit more powerful then the combo of yoda and mace.
The proper justification on why sids was being weaker.
Even though mace was more powerful; then kit fisto he wouldv'e killed mace pretty quickly. Anyways I read in a flick magazine that mace asked George Lucas if he could go out like a pimp.

Sorgo
Anakin would fall to Mace and Yoda. I don't care if he was at full potential or not. Being at "Full potential" doesn't make you a God, because you are still at a "potential" level.

Yoda and Mace have so much more experience. They would tool Anakin.

Darth_Glentract
Disprove this.

Sidious clouded himself in the darkside. This made it very difficult to be seen as was shown when he was able to avoid detection for so long. I also believe this was why he was able to defeat the three Jedi in ROTS so easily. The were unable to see him with the force; instead having to use their eyes, something they had been trained not to do. Mace, using Vapaad, was able to see through this shrowd. Sidious didn't cloud the dark side, so Mace, when using Vapaad, had no difficulty seeing him. When he was not using Vapaad, he once again drew upon the Lightside, making Sidious invisible to him again. Yoda was able to overcome this, probably by using his eyes, since he had fought dark Jedi in the past. These dark Jedi in the past would not have been as shrouded as Sidious, allowing Jedi to see them if they knew who they were and they probably recieved special training that was phased out when the Sith became "extinct". The Jedi probably still included this training for a time, maybe three hundred years or so, allowing Yoda to recieve this training as a padawon; he therefor would not know higher forms of this technique, but he had something he could work with, and it allowed him to fight Sidious, even if he was impaired.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Disprove this.

Sidious clouded himself in the darkside. This made it very difficult to be seen as was shown when he was able to avoid detection for so long. I also believe this was why he was able to defeat the three Jedi in ROTS so easily. The were unable to see him with the force; instead having to use their eyes, something they had been trained not to do. Mace, using Vapaad, was able to see through this shrowd. Sidious didn't cloud the dark side, so Mace, when using Vapaad, had no difficulty seeing him. When he was not using Vapaad, he once again drew upon the Lightside, making Sidious invisible to him again. Yoda was able to overcome this, probably by using his eyes, since he had fought dark Jedi in the past. These dark Jedi in the past would not have been as shrouded as Sidious, allowing Jedi to see them if they knew who they were and they probably recieved special training that was phased out when the Sith became "extinct". The Jedi probably still included this training for a time, maybe three hundred years or so, allowing Yoda to recieve this training as a padawon; he therefor would not know higher forms of this technique, but he had something he could work with, and it allowed him to fight Sidious, even if he was impaired.

It is Disapproved. That is just a staggered theory. It proves zero.

Gryn Jabar
To many variables. For all we know, Anakin fully powered would go around acting like a guy in DBZ.

Darth_Glentract
It is just as true as anything that can be said about a full potential Anakin other than he would be twice as good as Sidious.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It is just as true as anything that can be said about a full potential Anakin other than he would be twice as good as Sidious.

If you consider your prievous paragraph as true as the Potential ordeal, then i could say Mace smoked Chronic and f*cked a prostitue before fighting Sidious.

Seriously.

J-mister
I think Anakin is more powerful then he is givin credit. Isn't he 23 and could beat Obi-Won(if he had not made that costly mistake) Stand up to sids and beat the count. I know i'm new but WOW! in his early 20's he is already a war hero. Obi was in his mid to late 20's and had problems with Maul! and in his 30's was manhandeled by Dooku while ani on the other hand in his teens stood up to Dooku in AOTC. Someone help me out.

Darth_Glentract
Making costly mistakes is how you lose a fight. The fact that Anakin makes them is a problem. It's not going to be a one-time experince(well, it actually was, you can only lose you limbs once.

Also, that Dooku beat Obi-wan, but Obi-wan beat Anakin, along with other things, shows that Dooku wasn't trying his hardest to kill Anakin; in fact, he was specifically trying to NOT kill Anakin. He didn't plan for Anakin to beat him either, but hey, it happens.

J-mister
I think ani was superior to obi in many ways except wisdom and he does have some Quote captain aim at the fuel cells on top of the spacecraft. (AOCT) He fought better as well and to me had better force power. But obi was much wiser and much better with defense

Darth_Glentract
this isn't directed at you J-mister, so don't think I am attacking you or anything, but having better defense of knowing how to better use your terrain is part of being the better sword fighter. fights are one by a single jab. Obi-wan defeating Maul in TMP is a great example of this. Sure, Maul was being dumb and should have finished him, but it Obi-wan killing him in the way he did is just like Yoda or Revan would have. They wouldn't have jumped up and started fighting Maul again; that would be just plain stupid. Same with Anakin and Obi-wan. Lacking the intelligence to know not to do what he did is a damper on his brainpower, which translates into his fighting skill. Obi-wan is better than Anakin in lightsaber combat unless there is something I don't know about(which wouldn't surprise me).

Sorgo
Originally posted by J-mister
I think ani was superior to obi in many ways except wisdom and he does have some Quote captain aim at the fuel cells on top of the spacecraft. (AOCT) He fought better as well and to me had better force power. But obi was much wiser and much better with defense

What the hell are you on?

Kenobi was a better Jedi, a better person, a better Swordsman and he was alot smarter.

"K3N0B1 H4Z W1ZD0M AND ANAKIN HAS TH3 SAB3R SK1LLLzZZZZZZ!!1111!111ONE111!11"

Then tell me, if Anakin has the saber skills, why is Anakin in the mech suit and Kenobi still has all of his limbs?

Putting knowledge and wisdom into your Saber fighting MAKES you the Greater Swordsman.

Anakin lost because he didn't block Kenobi's attack properly, making him A WORSE SWORDSMAN THAN KENOBI!

Unlike the Dooku/Anakin and Mace/Sidious fight, there was no circumstances to Anakins loss.

For example:

Dooku had several chances to kill Anakin, but hesistated. This meaning that Anakin may have won, but did not win the battle in full perspective. And Dooku did hold back on the fight, it is said in the script.

And with Mace and Sidious, alot of people say that Sidious was toying with Mace. This is even said in the book. So given the right circumstances, Mace did not defeat Sidious to full perspective.

With the Maul and Obi Wan fight, Kenobi won the ENTIRE fight, whether you fanboys agree or disagree.

"BUT S0RG0, 0B1 ONE W0N UNFAIRLY! H3 JUMP3D BEHIND M4UL!!!11
B3SIDES, MAUL WAS ARROGANT AND L00000ST BECUZ OF DAT
!!!!11"

Kenobi jumped behind Maul. If Maul did not see Kenobi jump in front of him, this is his flaw. This makes Maul's awareness SHIT!

For the entire fight, Maul could not take Kenobi down because Kenobi is just that good!

Maul tried to turn around and tried to block Kenobi's attack. Maul wasn't quick enough and Kenobi slaughtered Maul. Maul lost, the fight goes to Kenobi.

That's all.

Darth_Glentract
Sorgo, you a little late. I already said that.

And they say I am an ass to noobs.

Darth Faunus
Sorgo. On your Dooku vs. Anakin statement. Can you give us that specific excerpt from the script?

And the ROTS novelization is in Mace's favor. He cleaves Sidious' saber in two, fair and square.

Darth_Janus
This is the fourth or fifth one yet.

You can't argue full potential Anakin. He doesnt' exist for us to examine using our perception senses and cognitive abilities! Translation- he ain't ****ing here so you can't ****ing use him. End rant.

Darth Faunus
And this is the fourth or fifth time I've heard that since you came on, lol.

Darth_Janus
I have fear, angah!

No really, this is just a pinnacle in the realm of stupid debating. It's like me debating the actions of a world leader I don't know. And essentially, anyone who makes a life decision this drastic (Like not getting Mustafar'd) totally changes beyond the point of the decision making. They can grow and advance to become something you couldn't judge as you did the previous incarnation.

It would be like if you had made the decision to stop going to school, but then you thought back and assumed that if you had stayed in school throughout grade levels and into college for ten plus years, that you would be the world's smartest man, when you were simply a prodigy beforehand. But this doesn't follow. You could have just as easily strayed from the path, been forced to work full time and take perhaps two classes a semester. Your level of learning is full of so many variables that to even suppose you would have been better off is one of assumption, based on the premise schooling = smarts, which is not neccessarily true. In particular, inborn abilities like this are hard to judge, unless they are already seen at full potential. But that has not happened, so you cannot make any concrete decision on the subject.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I have fear, angah!

No really, this is just a pinnacle in the realm of stupid debating. It's like me debating the actions of a world leader I don't know. And essentially, anyone who makes a life decision this drastic (Like not getting Mustafar'd) totally changes beyond the point of the decision making. They can grow and advance to become something you couldn't judge as you did the previous incarnation.

It would be like if you had made the decision to stop going to school, but then you thought back and assumed that if you had stayed in school throughout grade levels and into college for ten plus years, that you would be the world's smartest man, when you were simply a prodigy beforehand. But this doesn't follow. You could have just as easily strayed from the path, been forced to work full time and take perhaps two classes a semester. Your level of learning is full of so many variables that to even suppose you would have been better off is one of assumption, based on the premise schooling = smarts, which is not neccessarily true. In particular, inborn abilities like this are hard to judge, unless they are already seen at full potential. But that has not happened, so you cannot make any concrete decision on the subject.

I'll break it down into simplicity.

Anakin doesn't have any "Full potential".

Illustrious
Yeah, can anyone qualify Anakin's "full potential"?

Darth_Janus
That's like saying "If we used all the brain cells in Jeb's head, he wouldn't be an idiot. But he is an idiot currently, and died one. Let's assume he suddenly got infected with smart AIDS at age 25. The question is... would he outdebate Stephen Hawkings?"

That is this thread in a nutshell.

Illustrious
Dude, unless everyone has a day and a half for Stephen Hawkings, he'll never beat anyone in a debate.

Darth_Janus
This is true.

Illustrious
By the time he writes out what he wants to say, the other guy (if he was competant) would have written out 20 arguments in advance.

Darth_Janus
Hey, I found a pic of full potential Anakin!

Illustrious
Hmm... something's different about him.

Did he get a haircut?

Darth_Janus
No, that's his one-with the Force new look.

Here's Anakin full potential again, in another parellel universe where Yoda is his long lost teddy bear breathed to life by the Force itself, and Kreia is the Prophet, with GL being the Architect.

Darth Somebody
Yoda and Mace aren't nearly as powerful as Sidious. Yoda's a little stronger and Mace is equal in swordsmanship - and weaker in Force powers.

I recall Sidious being knocked on his ass, sure. I also remember that Windu didn't outfight him with a blade to do it - so he's sure as hell not the superior duelist. The superior fighter? Hell yes.

But I highly - highly - HIGHLY doubt Mace is equal to Sidious in Force powers. HIGHLY.

Darth Somebody
And um...isn't Anakin at full potential 200% what Sidious is?

Sorgo
Your answer to that question lies within my cartoon....

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/9567/cartoonone4ih.jpg

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, that's his one-with the Force new look.

Here's Anakin full potential again, in another parellel universe where Yoda is his long lost teddy bear breathed to life by the Force itself, and Kreia is the Prophet, with GL being the Architect.

LOL. That's nuts.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Yoda and Mace aren't nearly as powerful as Sidious. Yoda's a little stronger and Mace is equal in swordsmanship - and weaker in Force powers.

I recall Sidious being knocked on his ass, sure. I also remember that Windu didn't outfight him with a blade to do it - so he's sure as hell not the superior duelist. The superior fighter? Hell yes.

But I highly - highly - HIGHLY doubt Mace is equal to Sidious in Force powers. HIGHLY.

And class, this is a classic case of unsupported opinion and fanboyism. Test is on Monday. Bring a number two pencil and a scantron sheet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.