The Weaponeers of Qward vs. Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The Qward has two months of prep. Marvel Earth has no prep whatsoever.

No cosmic beings are allowed. Phoenix ignores Earth's plight. Quasar is still lightyears away in space as is Silver Surfer. Sentry is not allowed since his power levels are still undetermined. Molecule Man is also not allowed. Scarlet Witch is not allowed. Time Travel is forbidden.

Who wins?

Draco69
*bump*

*grumble*

Stupid X-Men vs. Fantastic Four threads....

Superherovandal
I would say that the Quardians would win.

Draco69
Okay. Any others?

leonidas
it would come down to a numbers thing. not sure how many thunderers there are. i don't think the average qwardian could be considered much tougher than the average earth person. not sure physically where the thunderers are, though i know their weapons have hurt even supes in the past, and i know they even gave a good a crack at taking over oa. if you count the shadow demons in their number they might have a chance, but still, the gl's and the jla have beaten back their efforts to take over dc earth in the past, so i don't see why they would have better luck on marvel earth.

unless they spend all their prep making those yellow power rings, i don't see them doing it. and why DON'T they make more rings, anyway?

leonidas
oh, and it's not the ff/xmen threads you need to worry about - it's the who can take spidey's punches that are the real thread blockers . . .
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.