Omega Red vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both my two fav villains....who wins? the brawler with sharp objects, or the super soldier of the Soviet Union with metal coils??

...Discuss stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Carnage...

long pig
Red....

Tha C-Master
Why do you think so, am I missing something?

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Red....

they're both red..... big grin

Tha C-Master
Good point...

chilled monkey
Even Wolverine can't cut through Omega Red's armour. What is Carnage going to do?

OR wins this one.

long pig
Superman...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Even Wolverine can't cut through Omega Red's armour. What is Carnage going to do?

OR wins this one.

Wolverine, you mean the carnage that took the ff, spiderman, and venom to stop.

Carnage is sooo underrated.

I can see death factor or something, but sheesh.

Scoobless
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Even Wolverine can't cut through Omega Red's armour

is that from the comics or the cartoon?

Nataku8188
Wolverine can cut through his armor.

Carnage will tear his ass up.

Arahan
Well if OR uses fire or sonic attacks then Cassidy is dead.
Without this factors i will go with Carnage.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Arahan
Well if OR uses fire or sonic attacks then Cassidy is dead.
Without this factors i will go with Carnage. OR is no chump to fire and sonics though.

jrodslam
Well Red takes slashes from Wolvering like nothing. Ive never seen him go down by it. I dont know what Carnage is gonna do to him to put him down. Vise versa as well.

I doubt they know each others weakness. Can red's fermones affect Carnage? Thats the question. These are also 2 of my favorite villains in Marvel.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well Red takes slashes from Wolvering like nothing. Ive never seen him go down by it. I dont know what Carnage is gonna do to him to put him down. Vise versa as well.

I doubt they know each others weakness. Can red's fermones affect Carnage? Thats the question. These are also 2 of my favorite villains in Marvel.

Wolverine's slashes effect him quite a bit. The thing is, he heals by sucking the life out of wolverine, and usually just keeps him far away so he can't get slashed.

Carnage is stronger than Omega red, can extend his symbiote outwards, shoot projectiles...

Unless Omega's drainage works well against him (It barely effected Cable, but that's because he's part machine) he's going to get his ass kicked pretty bad.

Personally I could see the symbiote resisting the pheromones and drainage, and I can also see Carnage tearing into Red pretty bad.

On the other hand, if the drainage DOES work, then Carnage is gonna be pretty screwed unless he plays a distance game, which he doesn't ever do anyways. Maybe a lucky thrown axe to the face could end it.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine, you mean the carnage that took the ff, spiderman, and venom to stop.

Carnage is sooo underrated.

I can see death factor or something, but sheesh.

that was some stupid shit.. it taking ff, spiderman, and venom to stop carnage.. it should have just taken venom and spiderman

jrodslam
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Wolverine's slashes effect him quite a bit. The thing is, he heals by sucking the life out of wolverine, and usually just keeps him far away so he can't get slashed.

Carnage is stronger than Omega red, can extend his symbiote outwards, shoot projectiles...

Unless Omega's drainage works well against him (It barely effected Cable, but that's because he's part machine) he's going to get his ass kicked pretty bad.

Personally I could see the symbiote resisting the pheromones and drainage, and I can also see Carnage tearing into Red pretty bad.

On the other hand, if the drainage DOES work, then Carnage is gonna be pretty screwed unless he plays a distance game, which he doesn't ever do anyways. Maybe a lucky thrown axe to the face could end it.

Wolverines slashes do not effect him at all. All it does is leave marks. Red heals by sucking the life out of Wolverine? Where did you get this from? Omega Red didnt do it in X-Men #5 or #7. He and Wolverine battles for 17 hours 53 minutes and some seconds. It just showed Omega Red stamina was superior to that of Wolverines. He wasnt draining him while fighting.

In X-men #7, Red took slashes from Psylocks kitanas then got stabbed in the lung. Wolverine then broke free shortly after and attacked Red slashing him in the face. Omega Red then recovered and grabbed Wolverine by the throat immediately after. Then was interrupted by Sabertooth going through the glass and then Rouge grabbed Red from behind. Omega Red didnt use the fermones at all.

Only time Red used the fermones on Wolverine was in X-Men #4 at the end. Whenever they fought, he didnt. If he did, there would be no fight. And there would be an easy victory for Red.

He did try to use it in X-Men #18 though. Next pannel Wolverine was knocked out over Reds shouder.

Spelljammer
2/3 chance of Omega Red's victory.

The first is because the guy's bigger and has those damn annoying tentacle things to suck the life out of Carnage.

The second is due to the symbiote possibly abandoning Cassidy and going Omega Carnage. (Which would be hella scary..)

And the outcome for Carnage is that he's a murderous psychopath who just keeps attacking untill Red's a bloody mess.

Good question though, you gain prestige for originality..

DigiMark007
Didn't think the symbiote could leave Cassidy like it could with Venom/Brock. I thought Carnage bonded so thoroughly that they were one entity, not two. Anyway, I might be wrong.

I'm intrigued by this fight...probably because there isn't a definite answer (Nat outlined some good possible scenarios). My gut sides with Omega Red (it always seems like even multiple X-Men can't take him out), but while it shouldn't have taken as many as it did to take out Carnage, I do agree he's somewhat underrated.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wolverines slashes do not effect him at all. All it does is leave marks. Red heals by sucking the life out of Wolverine? Where did you get this from? Omega Red didnt do it in X-Men #5 or #7. He and Wolverine battles for 17 hours 53 minutes and some seconds. It just showed Omega Red stamina was superior to that of Wolverines. He wasnt draining him while fighting.

In X-men #7, Red took slashes from Psylocks kitanas then got stabbed in the lung. Wolverine then broke free shortly after and attacked Red slashing him in the face. Omega Red then recovered and grabbed Wolverine by the throat immediately after. Then was interrupted by Sabertooth going through the glass and then Rouge grabbed Red from behind. Omega Red didnt use the fermones at all.

Only time Red used the fermones on Wolverine was in X-Men #4 at the end. Whenever they fought, he didnt. If he did, there would be no fight. And there would be an easy victory for Red.

He did try to use it in X-Men #18 though. Next pannel Wolverine was knocked out over Reds shouder.

Omega red's mutant abilities are to;
1) Cause weakness and sickness to those nearby
2) Drain the life out of people to keep himself from getting weaker

X-men 4-5 wolverine doesn't land a single blow on Omega Red. Omega red's 'fabled stamina' comes from his ability to drain the energy from those he touches or those even within a close proximity, as seen in x-men 4. If he doesn't drain energy, he becomes weak. Just like when he was frozen, they weakened him and had him frozen.

There is no evidence to disprove that he did not use his draining on wolverine to some extent. When he fought Cable and didnt use his draining at all he was going 50/50. That still comes with his weakness inducing ability.

jrodslam
Omega red's mutant abilities are to;
1) Cause weakness and sickness to those nearby
2) Drain the life out of people to keep himself from getting weaker

I know of Reds abilities.

X-men 4-5 wolverine doesn't land a single blow on Omega Red.

I never stated that Wolverine landed a blow on Red in X-Men #4. But he does however land a blow on him in X-Men #5 and #7 as i stated before. You are mistaken.

Omega red's 'fabled stamina' comes from his ability to drain the energy from those he touches or those even within a close proximity, as seen in x-men 4.

Omega Red has peak human strength, speed, agility, endurance and reflexes. He did use the phermones against Beats and Jubilee. And he used the death factor against Wlverine in #4. I said that was the only time he used it besides X-Men #18.

If he doesn't drain energy, he becomes weak. Just like when he was frozen, they weakened him and had him frozen.

You are stating the obvious. However he doesnt need to drain energy every few minutes. He can go hours without draining energy. While fighting Wolverine, he wasnt getting weak. His stamina is just sauperior to his. Wolverine is immune to the phermones and Red didnt drain the life force of Wolvie. He tangled him up, then gave him a hard stomach punch which put him down. Wolverine was already fatigued from the long battle. Omega Red just pounded his ass.

There is no evidence to disprove that he did not use his draining on wolverine to some extent. When he fought Cable and didnt use his draining at all he was going 50/50. That still comes with his weakness inducing ability.

There is no evidence that showed he was using the death factor on Wolvie. But i tell you one thing if he did, Wolverine wouldnt be able to fight for over 17 hours. Thats my proof. Every time Red has Done the death factoe to Wolverine, its ko'd him. I wouldnt say the fight with Cable was 50/50. It was clear Red had the advantage during the whole fight. The only time Cable even had some type of advantage was when he attacked Red from behind. But I can hold it against Cable too much for the simple fact that he wasnt 100%

X-men 4-5 wolverine doesn't land a single blow on Omega Red.

I never said #4. I said #5 and #7. Wolverine clearly landed blows. As shown. And Red takes it with ease. Whenever Red gives Death Factor, Wolvie goes down quick. Regular fighting, Wolvie goes down slow.

X-Men #4 and #18. Red does death Factor and Takes Wolvie out quick. Only time hes don it to Wolvie.
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1051/reddeathfactorwolviexmen45hv.th.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6915/reddeathfactorwolviexmen188pv.th.jpg

X-Men #5 and #7 Omega Red clearly takes slashes from Wolverine.
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3329/wolvieslashredxmen52yb.th.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7962/wolvieslashredxmen77mj.th.jpg

K Von Doom
It all depends on if Omega Red's death factor can weaken the alien symbiote. And even if it does it still takes time, Carnage is faster than Red so if Cletus gets in close, he's tearing off Red's head with one bite or would use the symbiote to enter Red's mouth and suffocate him (or tear up his insides).

Wynndar
OR is just peak human?

Wynndar
the directory says he is class 10

jrodslam
Thats due to the tentacles. With his own hands hes peak. Its like doc ocs tentacles. I guess thats why.

Wynndar
u certain?

jrodslam
Yea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.