Jango Fett VS. Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
1. The Jang man gets 1 day prep time

2. No prep time for either of them

Setting= Kamino!

Neo_Version 7
guys?!

Darth_Janus
It's been done. Use the damn search button. Please. Read the rules too, while you're at it.

Darth Faunus
And stop with the Prep Time stuff. . . doesn't do anything.

Neo_Version 7
I did search. Seriously. erm

Oh, well. My bad.

darth plo koon
you guys are evil muhahahahaha but in a good way though

darthsith19
Could you post a link to the existing thread cuase I searched for it and found nothing.

But yeah, prep time does nothing.

And Qui-Gon would win.

DarthMaul9123
qui gon would own because in oppinion he's better than mace windu

Neo_Version 7
Yes but Jango gets prep time in the first scenario.

Spelljammer
Prep time is irrelveant, the point is, Quin-Gon Jinn could not even defeat Darth Maul with Obi Wan Kenobi's help! What chance does he have against the most prized bounty hunter in the universe?!

Darth Faunus
Jinn's going down. Jango, don't care how you see it, basically defeated AOTC Obi-Wan. Now, Boba assisted, but only minorly; he essentially added insult to injury, although the insult probably hurt too. . .

Also, sure, Obi-Wan didn't go in with the intentions of killing Fett. but if necessary, he would have. And fact is, he didn't. Not by a long shot. In my mind, AOTC Obi is on par, or superior, to Qui-Gon. Jinn's a goner.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah and don't forget prep time. yes

Darth Nhilus
I think that it might be a tie. Qui gonn's only an average jedi. And remember in AOTC jango just shot a padawan down. Probably 18-20. Also about the average jedi. And I think mace in more powerful then qui gon and jango that's why he won.

Darth_Glentract
I thought Coleman had been on the council?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Prep time is irrelveant, the point is, Quin-Gon Jinn could not even defeat Darth Maul with Obi Wan Kenobi's help! What chance does he have against the most prized bounty hunter in the universe?!

When Qui Gon got his ass kicked, no one help him.

And this is a pretty tight match.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I thought Coleman had been on the council?

He was... Darth Nihilus was wrong.

As for the battle, I think Jango would win, after a tough battle. I mean, Qui-Gon is fairly powerful, but remember how winded he was after that quick fight he had with Maul in the desert? He was really tired after a fight that lasted less than five minutes.

Neo_Version 7
I dunno. I would argue that he was caught off-guard though.

Darth Faunus
Still would have lost. . .

Darth Nhilus
Jango would shoot him down, but it might be a tie. But jango would most likely win.

Darth_Janus
It might be a tie, but Jango would most likely win? Proof read, my friend. Proof read.

atlant80
might-35% most likely-65%

Neo_Version 7
Jango has a back-up jetpack. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.