who can punch take spiderman's hardest punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Here are the chooses:

batman
captain america
nightwing
black panther
daredevil

Khellendros
Midnighter.

<_<

HigH ScholaR
BATMAN WITH PERP CAN.......NO he can BATMAN WITH PREP IS OMNIPOTENT

ok cap probably cam take spiderman's stronget punch better then the rest

King KAM
I think Batman can take it also, the man has been hit by ALOT harder and keeps on ticking, he a hard ass plain and simple.

Dizzle
All of them die... by decapitation, most likely. (I'm assuming they're just gonna be sitting there and Spidey gets a free shot, meaning no dodging or blocking)

Arahan
Originally posted by Dizzle
All of them die... by decapitation, most likely. (I'm assuming they're just gonna be sitting there and Spidey gets a free shot, meaning no dodging or blocking)

sounds fine to me.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
Midnighter.

<_<

pffft...... save it for the Tourney...... everyone knows Spidey could knock Midnighter the hell out

evil face

King KAM
Spiderman gets on my last damn nerve F'uck him and the hole he came from.

Tha C-Master
yep

supremthor
batman can defeatly take spidermans punches......did u c wat superman did to batman. ya he almost died but the point is he didnt die.

DigiMark007
Cap, DD, and BP would probably all be alive after one punch, but would be in bad shape. Bats and Nightwing (properly written) bite it hard.

And despite my tourney-director-ness I feel the need to chime in on the MN'er/Spidey debate. MN'er probably isn't as strong as Spidey, but he'd be in lots better shape after one punch than any of the 5 listed in this thread.

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Here are the chooses:

batman
captain america
nightwing
black panther
daredevil

you probably could.............

Draco69
I have to say Batman as well. Although it doesn't make the SLIGHTEST sense. He's taken hits from Superman, Shaggy Man, Wonder Woman, Orion and other heavy-hitters and still managed to retain consciousness.

I suspect it has to do with his armour.

I say Midnighter as well.

Creshosk
Originally posted by colossus17
you probably could............. probably?

colossus17
Originally posted by Creshosk
probably?

i am sorry......surely......but since JP came back he was depowered to his pre crisis levels........college ****en sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Wynndar
well his punch would lose its KE against Panther's costume.

Draco69
I doubt his costume is THAT powerful. But it's a possiblity. However his showings with other street-level characters seem to advocate against such a notion

King KAM
Steel would f'uck Spiderman up

roughrider
They should all die if it's his hardest shot, but who knows? The movie's Spider-Man has same strength level, but can't seem to knock Green Goblin or Doc Ock out.
Angry Spider-man once knocked IRON Man of 2020 flying hard.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Draco69
I have to say Batman as well. Although it doesn't make the SLIGHTEST sense. He's taken hits from Superman, Shaggy Man, Wonder Woman, Orion and other heavy-hitters and still managed to retain consciousness.

I say Midnighter as well. That's to drive the story along. You really think DC'd have their biggest icon get his head splattered? DC'd be running themselves out of the biz. If they're getting punched right in the face by Spidey punching his absolute hardest, they'd all die. All of them.

Arahan
well the bP armour thing could be right, may bp has the better chance.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Draco69

I say Midnighter as well.

You do know that Batman has something inside his cowl to gaurd him from those hard hitters. That is why he is most likely to survive.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Fanboy
You do know that Batman has something inside his cowl to gaurd him from those hard hitters. That is why he is most likely to survive.
Is that 'something' called a 'plot device'? wink

jplatinum
Spiderman has never hit doc ock with his full strength.
If he did he'd killed him in one punch.
This is something he tries to avoid.
Goblin has superstrength and spiderman doesn't even hit him at full strength because he'd kill him too.
That is why spiderman is the king of hold back.

whatever your source, it is greatly flawed, my friend.

Arahan
The Doc OCk thing is right. But killing GG with one hard hit? Nope they are in a similar strenght level. But I can remember that a really pissed Spidey broke the jaw of Hobgoblin after Hoby gained the same strenght (may be stronger) then the GG. (the son of kraven gave the power to him with the help of the Goblin formula)

hawkwind
none of them could.spiderman can lift at least 10 tons.thats a hard frickin punch.

jplatinum
If you calculate by half of how much he lifts x the speed of his hand +half his body weight= power

5 tons x 300 mph reflexive handspeed+70 lbs.=like a 15,000 lbs punch force.(roughly, I think its more.)

Cap might survive.

who?-kid
Spider-Mans hardest punch : shotgun. Can these guys survive being shot in the face with a shotgun ?

NOOOOOOO they can't... (maybe BP)

Tha C-Master
I think it may be GREATER than a shotgun, because its in a tighter area, unless you mean a shotgun suicide lol.

jplatinum
way greater than a shotgun, way greater.
Picture a minivan fallin' from 15 ft up and landin' on your face.

Something like that.

Khellendros

Something like that.
laughing laughing
That is a friggin awesome visual.

Creshosk

Something like that. Too spread out, not enough damage.

Tha C-Master

Something like that. I bet I could find that online...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I bet I could find that online... Kind weird, the dude looks like rubber. . .

Yeah, I've seen that. . .

Tha C-Master
shotgun suicide is tasty too...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
shotgun suicide is tasty too... It's okay I guess. . . What site do you go to?

godking
Spidey lifts 10 tons minimum

And people wonder if street level guys could take his hardest punch ?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is that 'something' called a 'plot device'? wink

ZOFL

ok, but honestly, Captain A might take it, maybe, but i REALLY dont see batman surviving this, his head would literally be punched off, similar to that of a t-ball

Creshosk
Originally posted by godking
Spidey lifts 10 tons minimum

And people wonder if street level guys could take his hardest punch ? 15, he got an upgrade. . . he also now has organic webbing and can talk to insects. . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
ZOFL

ok, but honestly, Captain A might take it, maybe, but i REALLY dont see batman surviving this, his head would literally be punched off, similar to that of a t-ball Now we're getting it. . . though its more like hitting a tomato off of a tball stand with a metal baseball bat . . . splattery.

jplatinum
Indeed.
Continue.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by brainchild81
That's to drive the story along. You really think DC'd have their biggest icon get his head splattered? DC'd be running themselves out of the biz. If they're getting punched right in the face by Spidey punching his absolute hardest, they'd all die. All of them.

Completely agree. Great post, BC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.