Sometimes They Come Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beta-wolf_101
I liked this movie alot. I think its based on a Stephen King novel, it seems like it. Nothing like your worst nightmare coming to get you literally.

deathbycorn
Is that the one with the train tunnel and the ghosts of the guys in the car or something?

I kind of remember watching it when it first came out but never saw it again.

b-dan
it is a stephen king flick never saw it the place were i get movies only has the sequil if i find it i will watch it i love stephen king

beta-wolf_101
Yeah I think thats right Corn but it might be the sequel I can't remember correctly.

Green Skull
Is it rated 15 or 18 becuase i can't remember

Deano
is this where the demon throws disks at the guys face?

i think ive seen this before

Pandemoniac
Minor spoiler

Neh, 'Sometimes they come back' is about a man who's brother was killed by the local school bullies when they were young. And he has been living with guilt in his heart ever since, because he couldn't save his bro.
The thugs responsible for his brothers death died in a police-chase soon after the tragic event.
The story picks up years later, when the guy is a teacher at the same school he and his bro went to. Then fatal accidents happen to some of his students, and every new student that replaces the empty chair in the classroom has a frightening resemblance to one of the thugs that killed his brother...

It's a good one. To bad it's another screen adaptation of a short King story, forcing the director to fill up screentime with redundant scenes. Still, very worth a watch.
And as it is with every King movie... Read the book!!!! Far, far better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.