Summary of my first 3 weeks back at school...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
For those who were curious because the love me so much

I'm in honor english and retard math, I'm in drama club and im taking drama class. I have alot of friends, My lowest grade is a C+ my highest grade is an A+. I'm in the GSA (gay straight alliance) and Mock trial clubs as well. I have a stalker. And I just bombed on my Drivers ed exam. But i can retake it... so wee? No i dont have a lover, yes I do have a click. And yes there are mundo hot guys there, unfortanatly they are either gay or not interested.... But hey.. we all know my veiw on gay guys droolio

Any questions? clown

Morgoths_Wrath
just one

wtf??

Ronny
Language, Toto, language

BackFire
I started school yesterday, gotta go back in about an hour for a 3 hour class...

Joy.

Vathu
Originally posted by Ronny

I'm in honor english and retard math. I have alot of friends, My lowest grade is a C+ my highest grade is an A+.I have a stalker.

lol me too......well...at least all of the quoted above no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by BackFire
I started school yesterday, gotta go back in about an hour for a 3 hour class...

Joy. I have to go back in like 30 mintues for an audition sleep blah, I dont wanna get away from my computer

Ronny
Originally posted by Vathu
lol me too......well...at least all of the quoted above no expression stalkers are weird

Vathu
yes....but I'm not being stalked by a gay guy... I'm being stalked by the kind who hasn't came out of the closest.. no expression I mean....I'm homophobic..but as long as they don't flirt with me I'm fine no expression I mean..don't be offended users of the Internet... no expression I have tons of gay friends both on the net and off its just that they don't do that kind of stuff because they know I'm straight no expression

wow.....that was long.... erm

Ronny
You're homophobic? disgust

Vathu
yes....but i just dont feel comfortable being flirted on by a guy o.0

Vathu
i mean..im fine if he knows i dont enjoy being flirted with no expression

Ronny
you are scared of gay people? Thats weird

Tired Hiker
I am only scared of gay people if they are chasing me with an ax. Otherwise, they don't really scare me.

Fianna
I never understood homophobia...I mean I'd understand serialmurderphobia...but not being scared of gay people hmm

dave123
Originally posted by Vathu
yes....but i just dont feel comfortable being flirted on by a guy o.0 well hello there sexy

Vathu
What the f**k?

dave123
yeah, you love it droolio

Tired Hiker
Hey Vathu, nice abs! smile

Fianna
lol ..damm I'm not a man..I can't join in..

Vathu
...... no expression

dave123
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hey Vathu, nice abs! smile I bet they feel as good as they look flirt

I bet they taste even better eek!

Lana
You're in GSA? You rock droolio I was in it at my high school too.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by dave123
well hello there sexy

eyes

Sir Mist
Nice poll there Ronny laughing out loud

dave123
Originally posted by Sir Mist
eyes We're flirting with the homophobe, not each other wink

dave123
However, my PM inbox is always open

Sir Mist
We're flirting with the homophobe, not each other wink

Spoil my fundisgust

SnakeEyes
I start school on the seventh. Just thought everyone would wanna know.

Lana
I started today. 11am to 1:45pm on Tuesdays, and 9:30am to 1:45pm on Thursdays smokin'

Sir Mist
msn-oh

I havent been all week so farsmokin' 2 weeks leftsmokin' 2 week breaksmokin' 5 weeks after that smokin' 4 month break after that smokin'

Suck itmhm

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny

I'm in honor english and retard math, I'm in drama club and im taking drama class. I have alot of friends, My lowest grade is a C+ my highest grade is an A+. I'm in the GSA (gay straight alliance) and Mock trial clubs as well. I have a stalker. And I just bombed on my Drivers ed exam. But i can retake it... so wee? No i dont have a lover, yes I do have a click. And yes there are mundo hot guys there, unfortanatly they are either gay or not interested.... But hey.. we all know my veiw on gay guys droolio

Any questions? clown
Retard math? Gee, a little harsh way of putting it. We Canadians just call it Math 14. stick out tongue

Sir Mist
We call it mathematics. Its all retarded.

dave123
So many non-mathematicians around here cry

Lana
Math is easy......

dave123
sing it Lana droolio

DarkC
Most of my grade are in Pure(the high-end) Math. It's pretty easy if you do all your work and study hard.

Sir Mist
Unless you want to keep doing it in later years, dont bother. I did the Pure Maths, the only thing that Ive used so far out of it is Matrices. Big deal. I stressed out in yr 12 to study like crazy for it, and Ive used it once. Not worth it.

Lana
In my last year of high school I was in a math class that most people don't take until their second year of college (at least).

dave123
Nice OTF boycotting you're doing there, Mist

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
In my last year of high school I was in a math class that most people don't take until their second year of college (at least).
Lana's a genius. stick out tongue

And Mist, I thought that the four mandatory high school course marks were used in university/college applications, weren't they?

Sir Mist
Nice OTF boycotting you're doing there, Mist

whistling Dunno what you mean...

Originally posted by DarkC
And Mist, I thought that the four mandatory high school course marks were used in university/college applications, weren't they?

Yes.....2 points for each subject you do..giving me 4, but a years worth of making these faces in class 'blink' 'What the f**k?' 'confused' for only 4 points? If I could have gone back, I wouldnt have done it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.