Don't you just hate it when.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
You are in public and you gotta fart.......like really bad..... sick

http://wolfpacks.com/images/kibayoung.jpg By the way this wolf died............Im gonna cry....... cry

Tired Hiker
It depends on where in public I am. If it's like in a public restroom, I just let em rip. stick out tongue

JLred
BUT THE WOLF DIED!!!!

Id do it in my shower..........

§P0oONY
The wolf had it coming.

JLred
BUt it was so CUTE!!!!!cry I wonder if the wolf ever farted........

Leo.M
Originally posted by JLred
BUT THE WOLF DIED!!!!

Id do it in my shower..........

why did it die sad

DarkC
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
It depends on where in public I am. If it's like in a public restroom, I just let em rip. stick out tongue
Or just let go a silent sneaker.

SnakeEyes
I remember a couple years ago, when I was in 8th grade, we had silent reading, and I would always have to hold em back then. When everyone was completely quiet. It was always funny when somebody else let one go. Then, I'd have to hold back the laughter as well.

DarkC
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I remember a couple years ago, when I was in 8th grade, we had silent reading, and I would always have to hold em back then. When everyone was completely quiet. It was always funny when somebody else let one go. Then, I'd have to hold back the laughter as well.
Yeah, there was this one time in silent reading where the class wierdo let one rip. Loud. Everyone snorted with laughter, then breathed through their mouths for the next couple of minutes.

BENITO

lilmisskitten
laughing out loud

the poor wolfie cry

BENITO
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
laughing out loud

the poor wolfie cry hug hope this makes you feel better

see what you've done Mr. Wolf killing Dude I hope your happy I hope the mother wolf ripped off your testicals

lilmisskitten
eek! yay !! hug !! hug

Rogue Jedi
when i am in public and i have to fart, you know what i do?
middlefart

lilmisskitten
What !! blink

BENITO
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
when i am in pyblic and i have to fart, you know what i do? you do it in a bag

Rogue Jedi
i do this!!!middlefart...
and everyone does this!!!scare

lilmisskitten
hysterical

Rogue Jedi
sometimes they do thiswahwah
and i do thisw00t

BENITO
i do this!!!middlefart...
and everyone does this!!!scare ah you just release

lilmisskitten
and i do thisw00t

laughing

JLred
Originally posted by Leo.M
why did it die sad

I dunno...I read the webpage I got the from.....

Originally posted by SnakeEyes

That happened to me but I was like in Head Start.....

Originally posted by BENITO
hug hope this makes you feel better

see what you've done Mr. Wolf killing Dude I hope your happy I hope the mother wolf ripped off your testicals

me?...crybaby

Family_guy725
and i do thisw00t
damn you make em cry now thats some strong sh!t

zac_j
YOUR BEATING OFF AND YOUR THING TOUCHES THE CIELING AND IT TOUCHES THE LIGHTBULB WHICH IS FLOURESCENT SO ALL YOUR JIZZ LOOKS PURRPLE AND SINCE YOUR ON A LEATHER COUCH YOUR BALLS ARE FREEAZING, BUT YOUR THING IS WARM AND THEN YOU PULL YOUR PANTS UP AND WALK AWAY AND YOUR MOM WALKS IN AND IT DRIPS ON HER. WHAT?!!?

JLred
And then there was pie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.