Friends or Enemies Forever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark_angelz
Ok, so i have this fren named Eve.She smokes, parties without her parent knowing.I too didnt know this till yesterday.Her parents soon found out and demanded me to tell the truth.I at 1st hestitated.We have been frens 4 8 yrs.what should I do? sad sick

dave123
Go to the parties with eve....?

DarkC
That really is a dilemma. I'd tell them, but beg them not to let them know that it was you who revealed the secret.

EsteemedLeader
have crazy drunk lesbian sex, take pictures, and mail them to me.

dave123
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
have crazy drunk lesbian sex, take pictures, and mail them to me. Ew that's sick she's only 14

Sir Mist
Originally posted by dark_angelz
Ok, so i have this fren named Eve.She smokes, parties without her parent knowing.I too didnt know this till yesterday.Her parents soon found out and demanded me to tell the truth.I at 1st hestitated.We have been frens 4 8 yrs.what should I do? sad sick

For starters, how old is she?What the f**k?

dark_angelz
Originally posted by dave123
That is by far the smartest thing I've read on KMC in a long time yes

Forward em to me wink

Im damn serious.They confronted me last night after I knew the truth and expects an answer today.Eve is 14 ok? sad What should I do!?

EsteemedLeader
i told you what to do! and you better damn well do it! j/k dont tell them, killing them is soooo much easier...

§P0oONY

If you hate her for doing that kind shit.. then tell the truth... if you still like her... then tell them nothing.

DarkC
Im damn serious.They confronted me last night after I knew the truth and expects an answer today.Eve is 14 ok? sad What should I do!?
14?!

Okay, tell them about the parties, but NOT the smokes.

Sir Mist
Tell them what you told us, you didnt know either.

dark_angelz
Originally posted by DarkC
14?!

Okay, tell them about the parties, but NOT the smokes.

If I tell them about the parties, they will ask which party or which club.If I tell them about the smokes,they will 'do something' to her.If i tell them both, she's going 2 get it.Then if they say, "Eve, is this true? Ur friend Ally told us..bla bla.." then IM dead. confused

DarkC
Once again, tell the parents NOT to mention you. Unless you're the only one who knows(and she knows that you know).

dark_angelz

dark_angelz
Originally posted by DarkC
Once again, tell the parents NOT to mention you. Unless you're the only one who knows(and she knows that you know).

*scoff* They dont even listen to Eve so why should they listen to me?! They are millionares, and are very bossy and irratating and they wont listen to anyone.THEY ARE NOT NICE>

§P0oONY
I'd say don't tell them.. parties are no big deal and can be blown out of proportion... and you just don't tell someones parents that their child smokes.... it's just not done

EsteemedLeader
so kill them...

dark_angelz

dark_angelz
so kill them...

Kill the parents?Security wink

§P0oONY
Eve is so popular that the whole school knows her and she always goes to parties with the MOST popular kids.I really dont want 2 tell her parents b'cos I dont want 2 break our friendship. sad

Did you even read my post?

dark_angelz
I gtg and Im coming back evening time...now its morning..Eve is now smoking outside d school n Im in d library...shit.I think I hould slap some sense into her.

dark_angelz

§P0oONY
YES.But her parents KNOWS the popular kids.School ends around 5.00 in Malaysia..

What the hell has that got to do with you then?

dark_angelz

EsteemedLeader
no matter what, you cant tell them she smokes. thats definitely in a bad way...

dark_angelz
no matter what, you cant tell them she smokes. thats definitely in a bad way...

i know that... maybe I should just kill Eve, then finished with her parents, go to jail, die n end up in Hell.

EsteemedLeader
i know that... maybe I should just kill Eve, then finished with her parents, go to jail, die n end up in Hell.

everyone knows cold blooded murderers go to Heaven, duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark_angelz
everyone knows cold blooded murderers go to Heaven, duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
LOL laughing out loud

i know would you like me to put them in the camps? it will be good for them, plenty of excercise, making illegal bootlegs of movies so that i can sell them to Japanese nerds and make a fortune, theyll be out of your hair, your friend wont get in trouble...EVERYBODY WINS!!! eek!

dark_angelz
DONT

dark_angelz
I think I might as well just break our friendship cos she not a good fren nor a real fren.GTG.

DarkC
I think I might as well just break our friendship cos she not a good fren nor a real fren.GTG.
Yeah, that'd be the best course of action. See you, good luck.

dark_angelz
Thanks DarkC.Yeah, I wish me luck 2.

Pielover666
Originally posted by dave123
Ew that's sick she's only 14
Hey, I'm almost 14.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Pielover666
Hey, I'm almost 14.

woah, i thought you were older... confused

dark_angelz
Originally posted by Pielover666
Hey, I'm almost 14.

ok. smile

Acherontia

dark_angelz
ok.. why dont I say this?
Parents: Tell us the truth.
Me: Im not going to btray my fren.
Parent: She is our daughter.Tell US
Me: Never

And that's all. Shud I do that?

dark_angelz
ok.Im safe.Eve's parents are in Hawaii n will come back on Mon. So what shud I do 2 help Eve?

Snoopbert
No seriously, do what A said... that might actually work.

Wolvielover
hell-o

dark_angelz
Originally posted by Snoopbert
No seriously, do what A said... that might actually work.

betray a fren 4 MONEY!!? confused

Sorgo

This all depends on her personality. You have to judge it by what you would think she would do after you said something.

dark_angelz
she kind of ignore me.

dark_angelz
helloo? help! kmcdude any1 help!

kmcdude

Go and drink and smoke with her smile

dark_angelz
Originally posted by kmcdude
Go and drink and smoke with her smile

DONT wanna smoke. smokin' my 25 yr old bro got cancer 4rom smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.