She sounded a little too exsited.. : \

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
I got this friend named Jennifer who wants to practice the occult, she wants me to help her find a Tarot deck, Quija Board, yaddayaddayadda. (I told her that alot of witches are actualy very hesitant to use the Quija Board, but I'm not one of them. Accept to never do it alone because I hear you can become possesed. So naturaly neither one of us is stupid to prove that myth false, so we're going to get her gunni pig friend Solei to do it..)

She's very exsited, naturaly, she's a teenager, and she's interested in the smokes and mirrors that comes with ideas of The Craft. (This'll pass right quick..) What makes me wonder is why SHE would be attracted to The Craft, what could she possibly want? She has a boyfriend, (Albeit a very crappy boyfriend..) she's pretty, she's intelligent, she's got friends, she's got a loving family, she's not in the poorhouse, she's pretty much in the clear..

I guess I'm mostly just disturbed because I jokingly called her my "apprentice" like a sith. And she took it as a compliment and became all uber exsisted. Menh..

Meanwhile I found out Bran-Bran doesn't like me. She informed me Ashley said something along the lines of "I KNOW she don't like him" which pretty much ruined an otherwise okay day. I took a long-long nap to gather my thoughts.. Guess who's going to be helping me do a love spell.. (Mom already agreed to do an attraction one to get girls to notice me, little does she know I have a specific girl in mind and that's why I picked an orange ribbon for the mojo. Because orange is Brandy's favorite colour..)

I guess in a way this is good, I got a new minion, someone who looks up to me, and alot of people are in on this conspicay to get Brandy to like me.

I just have to deal with the fact that they're all completely stupid..

DarkC
Obessesion has its sources, not all of them pleasant or obvious.

Acherontia
Better that then doing drugs and sleeping around.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Acherontia
Better that then doing drugs and sleeping around.
Uh, you wouldn't believe how many people want me to fix them up some mojo to make thier lives all better for that reason.. I tell them "slowly build yourself up to not being reliant on drugs, and stop being a whore" it can't get any clearer then that but they think there's some magick process involved.. I've recconmeded they see the high preist Dr. Phil.. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Spells that mess with emotions are just wrong.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Spells that mess with emotions are just wrong.
Well I do have good news..

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico..

Raven Guardia
SJ, please dont think I am trying to be mean or say what you do is wrong. I use to also have tarot and spells books, I just dont like the fact of using spells to make people love others or to set a spell to make someone fall inlove with you. to me, its just not right sad

Sir Mist
Hey, you know, my horoscope said I was gona have a good week this week, lets see whats happened so far...

Sunday, woke up sick as hell, had to call in sick from work. Had a headache all day.
Monday, had to go mow some lawns, the loose grass clippings didnt help with my sickness much, had another crappy day.
Tuesday, get a call from Uni, saying my courses are f*cked up and I have to come in and sort them out, had to drop one of my courses and pick up a different one, which is already halfway over so Im behind.
Today, still sick, so far have done dick all, and Im working tonight for 5 hours.

This kind of nonsense doesnt work and shouldnt be believed in or worshipped blah blah..

Acherontia
Originally posted by Spelljammer
(...) magick (...)

THANK YOU

Finally somebody uses the proper Word for magick at the proper place, and under the proper terms.

THANK YOU.

Acherontia

MC Mike
Hocus-pocus. Can I fly now? confused

silver_tears
I have spell books, quija board, all kinds of stones and stuff, and yet I still don't fully believe in it. But for me it's more of a historical aspect that interests me in it and such. I find it so fascinating and such.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
SJ, please dont think I am trying to be mean or say what you do is wrong. I use to also have tarot and spells books, I just dont like the fact of using spells to make people love others or to set a spell to make someone fall inlove with you. to me, its just not right sad
Thankyou, and I actually completely understand, I'm a big hypocrite for what I am doing right now. I'd never condone it. Infact I'd probably tattle to the "victim" had I knowledge of such a thing going to occur so they could atleast know what a creep they are. I wish there was a way I could say what I'm doing is justified but there isn't. I'm just following raw emotions.. Hence the sith referance. stick out tongue

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Hey, you know, my horoscope said I was gona have a good week this week, lets see whats happened so far...

Sunday, woke up sick as hell, had to call in sick from work. Had a headache all day.
Monday, had to go mow some lawns, the loose grass clippings didnt help with my sickness much, had another crappy day.
Tuesday, get a call from Uni, saying my courses are f*cked up and I have to come in and sort them out, had to drop one of my courses and pick up a different one, which is already halfway over so Im behind.
Today, still sick, so far have done dick all, and Im working tonight for 5 hours.

This kind of nonsense doesnt work and shouldnt be believed in or worshipped blah blah..
Hope you feel better soon.

I hate yard work too. For you being an athiest we got alot in common..

That sucks bigtime. I wish there was something I could do to give you more time.

Do you live in Florida? Maybe we could be friends. smile

Sir Mist

dark_angelz
I got this friend named Jennifer who wants to practice the occult, she wants me to help her find a Tarot deck, Quija Board, yaddayaddayadda. (I told her that alot of witches are actualy very hesitant to use the Quija Board, but I'm not one of them. Accept to never do it alone because I hear you can become possesed. So naturaly neither one of us is stupid to prove that myth false, so we're going to get her gunni pig friend Solei to do it..)

She's very exsited, naturaly, she's a teenager, and she's interested in the smokes and mirrors that comes with ideas of The Craft. (This'll pass right quick..) What makes me wonder is why SHE would be attracted to The Craft, what could she possibly want? She has a boyfriend, (Albeit a very crappy boyfriend..) she's pretty, she's intelligent, she's got friends, she's got a loving family, she's not in the poorhouse, she's pretty much in the clear..

I guess I'm mostly just disturbed because I jokingly called her my "apprentice" like a sith. And she took it as a compliment and became all uber exsisted. Menh..

Meanwhile I found out Bran-Bran doesn't like me. She informed me Ashley said something along the lines of "I KNOW she don't like him" which pretty much ruined an otherwise okay day. I took a long-long nap to gather my thoughts.. Guess who's going to be helping me do a love spell.. (Mom already agreed to do an attraction one to get girls to notice me, little does she know I have a specific girl in mind and that's why I picked an orange ribbon for the mojo. Because orange is Brandy's favorite colour..)

I guess in a way this is good, I got a new minion, someone who looks up to me, and alot of people are in on this conspicay to get Brandy to like me.

I just have to deal with the fact that they're all completely stupid..

shouldnt play with Ouija Boards.. www.sfogs.com

Wickerman
(Mom already agreed to do an attraction one to get girls to notice me, little does she know I have a specific girl in mind and that's why I picked an orange ribbon for the mojo. Because orange is Brandy's favorite colour..)

It's a sad sad day when your mother has to do spells in order for you to be noticed by girls no

~wickerman~

Rogue Jedi
they are all completely stupid? who?

Tired Hiker
I had a three year dry spell once. I always thought it was because this one chick cast a spell on me.

Chibi Boy
My grandmother had an auntie who used a Quija board and she ended up in a mental institute because of it. Not to be mean or anything but it'd be wise to stay away from such things.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Legend Of Chibi
My grandmother had an auntie who used a Quija board and she ended up in a mental institute because of it. Not to be mean or anything but it'd be wise to stay away from such things.
I know that, but frankly, I want to see how it effects these two stupid teeny boppers. Besides being what friends call "cold" and "hateful". I'm also very VERY curious.. Like Dr. Doom! smile

Doom must see the effects this quija board have on mortal men! That way during prep time Doom has a better idea of what he's dealing with. None shall oppose Doom! And that accursed Richards will die!

Legend Of Chibi
Mwahahahahaaa!!! laughing evil face

Lana
Anyone who actually believes a ouija board is real.....well, is quite ridiculous. It's a toy. My friends and I play with them to mess with each other. Once we tricked one of our friends into thinking some ghost was telling her to kiss its ass laughing

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Lana
Anyone who actually believes a ouija board is real.....well, is quite ridiculous. It's a toy. My friends and I play with them to mess with each other. Once we tricked one of our friends into thinking some ghost was telling her to kiss its ass laughing
You probably had one of those plastic milton bradley boards, Spelljammer gives no respect to coporate built tools of arcana!

REAL quija boards are made out of wood..

Lana
It was a real one. It was about 50 years old.

Legend Of Chibi
Well my grandmothers auntie went mad because of one, so I don't think it's fake.

Spelljammer
Wether pschological or extra-dimensional, as mom put it "it opens a door" wether to the inner depths of your own mind or to the realm of the dead is unimportant. The important thing is you let something loose, and without proper discipline and handeling have no way of controlling it.

These young fools deserve whatever comes to them.. Spelljammer would care but.. eh, he doesn't.. Even though he'd rather it happen to Solei seeing as she does not idolize Spelljammer as Jennifer does..

She was cute however, Willow cute.. and we would've gone out had it not been for her blasted mother..

REGARDLESS! EVIL MUST SUCCEED!

Infact Spelljammer can see it now, Solei becomes infected somehow while practicing the quija board solo, her mind leaves her body and she is quickly losing control, her mother is broken and torn, if infact a demon OR Solei just cracking up, they will acknowledge the fact how her mother was a whore and does drugs, further leaving her shot down and depressed. Solei would become just a puppet, a puppet in the attempt to show her mother Hell's justice.

Spelljammer knows that makes him come off as pretty fricking mean, but when you're 20 years old and have to rely on mommy to help you find girls YOU STOP CARING!

sugar&sweet
well.....yikes! this is all very weird 4 me but yet interesting

Spelljammer
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
well.....yikes! this is all very weird 4 me but yet instanting
Did you mean interesting?

Would you like to learn more about the darkside young one? evil face

sugar&sweet
yea, that wat i meant. my next door neighbour does things like this, but it never works, but she just makes it up and says it does.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
yea, that wat i meant. my next door neighbour does things like this, but it never works, but she just makes it up and says it does.
Your neighbors ideas intreague me and Spelljammer wishes to subscribe to her news letter.. stick out tongue

sugar&sweet
she does love spells for like EVERYONE! but i havent seen any of them work yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.