FF7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
Ok then, who's played or is familiar w/ the RPG game, Final Fantasy 7?

mah
I absolutely love the final fantasy series and have played about all versions released, but I don't own #7. all final fantasy's are good!

yerssot
only have VIII, and that's for the PC ...

heared a few things about VII though

LanceWindu
I've only played FF10 demo

ToMacco
I tried to play FF7, but I played FF9 first, so the graphics seemed cheesy.

finti
cool "soundtrack to FF7 espesially Aeris death theme

Lara
No# 7 has got to be the only RPG at the moment that I've found a fair amount of challenge in, but the thing is its' really confusing!
the characters are great the storylines are fantastic and the graphics are good too. the only thing is, I've only had the game for like... 5 years and I still havent completed it! and I've agreed with my brother, David that if I eventually complete no# 7 he'll get the newest one out at the time I finish it. which is a bit of incentive but doesnt really bother me!
so, from the entire FF series, who's you favourite character(s) and why?

Bad Boy
I'm not really into computer games really!

Lara
k!

I dont really have a favourite character! their all great. the sound track is, like finti said, cool!
I dont think I've every played a RPG thats soo interactive and indepth of character's history and situations. when I think of how much work must have gone into 30seconds of the game its tremendous!

mah
the storyline in FF is the best, great stuff.
I like Zelda even better though

Lara
fun enough! I've never played that game! its for the nentendo, right?

mah
yup

Lara
yeh! I've heard alot about it! but never played it! shame really.

ToMacco
The Zelda games are my favorite.

Captain REX
Zelda rules. Too bad they are turning the one for GCN into a kiddie game!!! mad

mah
bullshit. if you say that then looks is all that matters. it's bound to be the best zelda ever. have you seen the video from e3?
here: http://www.gamecube.no/admin/fullnews.cgi?newsid1022060619,43626,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.