need help remembering what movie this is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ezguy665
something real weird happend after I watched the Butterfly Effect and I started thinking about all these random weird things. Than I remembered a movie. I've been thinking so hard of what it is, but I can't remember. I'm hoping someone here knows, anyways here's the basic story.

There's a guy that has a disease (i think its a disease). anyways, they give him an experimental drug or something that makes him smart again. and he gets really smart and tries to cure his disease. but in the end, its too late. oh yea and along the way he falls in love with his doctor maybe? im not sure. im sure it was a book too. tell me if you know what I'm talking about. thanks.

AzArtLvr
The one movie I am thinking of is "Charley."

Where a mentally dificient man is given an experimantal drug to inhance his brain functions. When it wears off he is in worse shape, because he now knows what he is missing.
AzArtLvr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.