Defacing Supershadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
Why cant we deface SuperShadow like they did here?

This site was defaced by www.g00ns.com. We have grown tired of this site's bullshit, everything on this site is a lie, SuperShadow is not affiliated with George Lucas in anyway. Stop lying to these naive Star Wars fans, you are not a friend of George Lucas, you don't even know the guy. You don't have access to any scripts that aren't already public. And one last thing, you are not going to produce the next trilogy, so stop the bullshit"

Tangible God
As much as I agree with you, whats the point of this thread, couldn't you have just typed that in the Supershadow Giggletime Happy Thread?

Darth_Janus
Exactly. This is ridiculous. It's bad enough people waste their lives shaking their fists at some prankster who is getting more than a bang out of this thanks to your movie fanaticism. Please, don't make threads like this anymore.

Sorgo
Yeah, foo!

CobbleR
Mr.T pitty the foo who makes senseless threads

GeneralImperius
Originally posted by CobbleR
Mr.T pitty the foo who makes senseless threads

Hey Im new...and didnt notice Giggletime thread!

Tangible God
Originally posted by GeneralImperius
Hey Im new...and didnt notice Giggletime thread! If you're new why are you not a junior member? When I joined, it was one of the first threads I saw. You can't miss it, it's always up near the top. You're either blind or lieing.

Repent sinner, Repent! Christ have mercy on your Heathen soul!

Ushgarak
No more Supershadow threads! Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.