What a bunch of ****en freaks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Okay, so this afternoon I went over to this girls house to stay the night, we only recently became friends and I had never been to her house before. So we walk into the living room, and what do I see? Tonnes of framed pictures of her dead relatives just before they put the lid on their casket. What a bunch of ****en freaks!

I told her I neededd to go to the toilet, so I went into the bathroom and climbed out the window and ran home.

She's a freak!
I could tell everyone at school about this, now I've got that b!tch in my back pocket! evil face

Seriously, that's disgusting! sick

Snoopbert
Not really. It's honoring the dead. Their family... remebering them in a peaceful state instead of how they died in. I kind of think you're the "b!tch" in this situation.

Gen. Grievous
That does sound freaky but its pretty mean to mock her about it...

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Not really. It's honoring the dead. Their family... remebering them in a peaceful state instead of how they died in. I kind of think you're the "b!tch" in this situation.
well said...

Corran
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Okay, so this afternoon I went over to this girls house to stay the night, we only recently became friends and I had never been to her house before. So we walk into the living room, and what do I see? Tonnes of framed pictures of her dead relatives just before they put the lid on their casket. What a bunch of ****en freaks!

I told her I neededd to go to the toilet, so I went into the bathroom and climbed out the window and ran home.

She's a freak!
I could tell everyone at school about this, now I've got that b!tch in my back pocket! evil face

Seriously, that's disgusting! sick You climbed out of a bathroom window? You effin freak.

Tired Hiker

She's a freak!

I think you are lying. erm

Snoopbert
Me too erm

Gen. Grievous
Either lying or a really weird person...

Sorgo
Mean arsehole.

Wickerman

So you'd rather have pictures of your relatives lying down lifeless in coffins instead of ones with you in them, where you were all happy?
Sounds freaky to me messed

~wickerman~

Snoopbert
Would you rather a picture... of say, them after getting hit by a vehilcle?

Wickerman
Would you rather a picture... of say, them after getting hit by a vehilcle?

No, but the way you make it sound it's like you HAVE to have pictures of them dead.....in your living room.......
What the hell? Sure, if you HAVE to have pictures of them dead, i'd say just before the lid on the coffin was placed, would be the best time.

But for crying out loud, why would anyone put pictures of their loved ones after dying in their living room? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

Rogue Jedi
dude...she knows where you live.

BackFire
Who cares? Good lord, it's not THAT wierd. Not anything worth freaking out and climbing out of a window over.

Now if they had their dead relatives their in the living room, that would be a different story.

Snoopbert
I don't.

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by BackFire
Who cares? Good lord, it's not THAT wierd. Not anything worth freaking out and climbing out of a window over.

Now if they had their dead relatives their in the living room, that would be a different story.
I know i find a tad weird that she whould run away for something like that...

Wickerman
I don't.

You're very eloquent today shifty

What do you mean "I don't" ?

~wickerman~

Leo.M

yep rip

Tired Hiker

Now if they had their dead relatives their in the living room, that would be a different story. laughing There's just something about your sig and avi and your statement that just doesn't make sense. big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Wickerman
You're very eloquent today shifty

What do you mean "I don't" ?

~wickerman~

He doesn't care; replying to Backfire's first sentence of his post. smile

Snoopbert
Thanks TH... but I was referring ti wick as well stick out tongue

Chibi Boy

She's a freak!

You lyed, I'd say that's more freakish than respecting those who have died.

Tired Hiker
Thanks TH... but I was referring ti wick as well stick out tongue

embarrasment big grin

Snoopbert
stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
L to the T to the A. evil face

Snoopbert
huh

Leo.M
boxed

Snoopbert
The Tired Tiker no expression

Tired Hiker
ninja

Neo_Communist

She's a freak!

wow, that was rude, really, really rude. no

Snoopbert
yes

nick1811

She's a freak!

dont you think climbing out of a window is a bit drastic?

and for gods sake, DONT go around telling everyone at school.

Chibi Boy
Originally posted by nick1811
dont you think climbing out of a window is a bit drastic?

and for gods sake, DONT go around telling everyone at school.

That's true, don't tell everyone at school for your own sake.

Sun Ce
Blackcat doesn't respect ppl, it seems...shame.

The Highlord
lol dead relatives in the living room, killing me here BF, lamo, and wahts with klimbing out of over the window ffs you afiad it was gonna end up like TCM??

BlackC@t

We were suppose to be sleeping in that living room, I don't want to sleep in a room filled with pictures of dead people.

Plus, what if the house was haunted because of the pictures!? I've had enough of staying in haunted houses thank you very much.

Neo_Version 7
It was a good thing you made such a logical choice.

Bardock42
We were suppose to be sleeping in that living room, I don't want to sleep in a room filled with pictures of dead people.

Plus, what if the house was haunted because of the pictures!? I've had enough of staying in haunted houses thank you very much.

And you call others freaks laughing

BlackC@t
I didn't go around school telling everyone, I would never do that to a friend.

I told her the truth today and she told me she HATES having those photos in there, and so does her father and older sister. She says the only reason they have those there is because he mums wants them there.

I don't care what you guys say, I stil think it's gross.

Why don't they put up pictures of when their relatives were ALIVE?

dave123
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Bardock42
They could ask the same thing...why don't you put pictures of them dead?

BlackC@t
What? I'm a freak because I've had ghostly experiences?

Neo_Version 7

laughing out loud I'm sorry.

Bardock42

What? They are freaks cause they honour their relativves different than you?

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Bardock42
They could ask the same thing...why don't you put pictures of them dead?

Because I'm normal! erm

Also why put a picture of somebody who has the pain of knowing you won't seem them for a very long time? Or that they died of a long illness, why take a picture of somebody that's just suffered so much?

Neo_Version 7
This thread is starting to become a dark-comedy all of a sudden. laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Because I'm normal! erm

You're honest too.

Bardock42
Because I'm normal! erm

Also why put a picture of somebody who has the pain of knowing you won't seem them for a very long time? Or that they die of a long illness, why take a picture of somebody that's just suffered to much?

Ah yes...you are normal...I will come back to the Ghosly Experience...that is not really "normal"...I don't judge you...but I don't judge them either....

Because they look relieved.....maybe it helps them...maybe they remember them in this peaceful state.....maybe they are sick ficks...but there are many reasons...and your behaviour tops everyone of them in freakishness...

BlackC@t
But when someone is alive they actually look happy.
Why not put up pictures of them then?

Bardock42
But when someone is alive they actually look happy.
Why not put up pictures of them then?

Cause they chose not too....maybe there relatives were never happy....or it is an old Family Ritual...or whatever...none of your business....and it was just a weird move to leave through the Bathroom window......your friend now has every reasoon just to stiop talking to you....you are strange.

Neo_Version 7
A little rude too. erm

Imagine your friend.

Legend Of Chibi
Because I'm normal! erm

Also why put a picture of somebody who has the pain of knowing you won't seem them for a very long time? Or that they died of a long illness, why take a picture of somebody that's just suffered so much?

Many people are considered freaks for seeing ghosts or are considered mad, but i don't call people those things unless they said it about someone else for a bad reason.

Now, you choose:

1. Picture of them DYING

2. Picture of them alive (makes you miss them more)

3. See them calm, and probably relaxed.

Raven Guardia

She's a freak!

That was really immature and rude on your part. The girl invited you into her house and you sneak out the window and go home.That probably made her feel bad. Secondly now your thinking of black mailing her. Okay that is something a b!tch would do.Did you ever stop and think to ask her why the pictures where there. Maybe she has a good reason. If you didn't feel like staying you could of said I need to go the bathroom go, come out and say your not feeling well and ask to call your mom. I believe you owe her an apology. and just before I end this. If you were her friend for real you wouldn't have done that or even think about making fun of her at school!

s|m

She's a freak!

That's some freaky shit laughing
Though it would have been more civilized if you stayed a bit then apologized and said you had to go. erm Plus, why the hell would you tell? I'm sorry, but that makes you a backstabbing whore.
Besides, It's her fvcking house messed

DarkC
You run away from a sleepover party because of pictures of dead people in her living room? Without so much as a word of farewell to her or apology? It wasn't like you were going to sleep in the living room.

Agent 69

She's a freak!

Ha,hate that ...........thats preety god damn disturbing

nick1811
and you expected people here to sympathise with you erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.