Who likes who harry and hermione or ron and hermione

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.E.B_IS....
(I think ron and hermione)

The Phantom
Already thread for this. Go to the Offical Debate Shipping thread...

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by R.E.B_IS....
(I think ron and hermione)

I agree with you on this. stick out tongue

nastyyy
I think Harry and Hermione, because i like them cool and i think they going to get together in the end

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
I agree with you on this. stick out tongue

I also agree.

MakeTradeFair
eek! Harry and Hermione! Ron and Hermione? Just because they're always arguing? Is what we say: Quanto mais te bato, mais gosto de ti. What a rubbish What the f**k?

The Phantom
Neither.

HPRox90
Originally posted by MakeTradeFair
eek! Harry and Hermione! Ron and Hermione? Just because they're always arguing? Is what we say: Quanto mais te bato, mais gosto de ti. What a rubbish What the f**k?

Sorry!!! Have to diagree there! I'm H/G AND R/Hr all the way!!!pile

layana
Originally posted by HPRox90
Sorry!!! Have to diagree there! I'm H/G AND R/Hr all the way!!!pile i think ron an hermioni

TheSun
There's no 'think' here. We KNOW that it is Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny, due to the fact that the author of the books has confirmed these facts. Why are these topics still around, and in the wrong place?

exanda kane
Ron and Hermione need to get a room! Harry and Ginny works aswell...

jlee17xoxo412
Ron and Hermoine for me. i wouldn't want Harry and Hermoine together because he looks better with Ginny

RoguePw25
Originally posted by The Phantom
Already thread for this. Go to the Offical Debate Shipping thread...

Yes, please use that thread for this. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.