Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cole2005
i got real bored so thought id try to make an attempot at writing the 7th,il post the 1st chapter and if no one likes it,il not write anymore

cole2005
Chapter 1

As another cold July day drew to a weary close,the strong mist that had been hanging in the air all year began to sink and form a eery carpet over the ground.
Normally at this time of year the streets would be buzzing with activity,people grooming theyr usually well kept gardens,or washing theyr executive cars. Not this year,the gardens were dead,brown grass covered the floor,it had been cold yet no rain had came. The expensive cars lay unused in their driveways gathered up by dust. The past months events had shook the very foundations of society, many high profile people had been killed by so called terrorists. Well, thats what the muggles were calling them yet the wizarding community knew better. Voldemort had grown bored and restless and hads begun his reign of terrorising the muggles.
The reason for his sudden increased activity had been the death of the greatest wizard of the modern era, it had been 3 weeks since the fateful night when Albus Dumbledore had been betrayed. The Dark Lord took this as an oppurtunity to inflict as much fear as possible.
The most horrific of recent attacks had been the double killing of the British Prime Minister and the Secretary of Defence,they had been found dead together in the ministers office whihc was locked form the inside. But there deaths had not only affetced muggles,they had reached the hearts fo the magic community. Even during Voldemorts last reign never before did he kill such important characters.
But the most noble and heart renching attack had occured when Ministry of Magic officials had found Cornelius Fudge. According to the reports given by his wife,they had been attacked by Dementors at their home,they swooped upon his wife but Fudge drove them back long enough for her to escape,but he was too weak, and was subjected to the kiss. The sympathy which the whole communbity felt for Fudge was widespread,however over the days this sympathy turned to panic,as the death toll rose and rose. This in turn caused work to come to a standstill,with Ministry workers preferring to be with their loved ones then risk going to work and losing them.

cole2005
This was eactly what he wanted. He sat in hisfathers room in the village of Little Hangleton in the once old,crumbling building, dubbed by the locals "The Riddle House". The building no longer looked ancient, the gardens had been restored as had the building itself,it gleamed in the moonlight. A smile broke across the mans face, the face had once been an extremely handsome one admired by many. No longer was that the case. His face had become white, his nose was hardly a nos eat all,it consisted of two slits,but his eyes. His eyes were the most firghtening feature,not dark and entrancing, but slits of blood red. He resembled a snake more than anything. He turned his chilling eyes to the writhing figure on the floor,'stop your sobbing draco, your family has failed me many times in the last months. For this your mother will die when we find her,you have one chance left,fail me again and you will meet the same fate as your mother.'
'Thank you my lord' draco stammered out as he crawled to kiss the hem of his masters robe. 'Stand draco,face me' the Dark Lord instructed, Draco slowly rose to his feet stumbling on the way up,he had the aura of a boy who once was confident in everything he done,but he had lost this,now he was a bag of nerves. 'You are lucky Draco, very lucky that Severus appeared, I cna understand why you could not kill Dumbledore, but that does not mean i accept the fact you failed. But i realise Draco you were my best placed spy,you have been round Potter for 6 years, you have vital information I can use,who are his best friends? Enlighten me Draco.' Draco looked deep into his masters eyes,his confidence seemed to be returning,'Two people my Lord, he values their lives even more so then Blacks,' he was being of use,the Dark Lord wouldn't dare hurt him after this information,a smile broke across his face,the flickering light form the fire revealed a tired worn face and robes which had once been elegant and handosme,but now were torn and tattered. He was proud,his father in jail in fear of his life form both sides,his mother would be dead soon,he was the only Malfoy to be of use the Dark Lord,'The two people my lord are, Ron Weasley and his family of blood traitors and Hermione Granger.' He had done it,finally with his masters help he would be able to get rid of them damned Weasleys and that stupid mudblood Granger. 'Yes,I have heard of the Weasleys, theyl be dealt with later, but Granger who are they?" He looked pleased with Draco, 'Mudblood,my Lord,' a maincal smile broke over both Draco and Voldemorts face,'Bellatrix come to me!' the Dark Lord bellowed. Seconds later a figure appeared in the room,' you have work to do.'

HPRox90
Great!!! Post more soon!!

devifire
great story keep going

HermioneLover14
It's good, post more.

cole2005
Chapter 2

'Master, how am I to find her?' Bellatrix stood in front of Lord Voldemort slightly trembling,obviously the events of the Ministry were still clear in her mind, 'I suggest you use the same way that you use for finding every other person you've hunted!' Bellatrix could not tell whether his voice was that of anger or of mocking,but she still felt slightly abashed.'Oh and do remeber Bellatrix, do not kill her!She is useless dead to me,she must be alive!' Voldemort turned his back to her and stood gazing out of the window over the small village in front of him,he faintly heard the 2 Death Eaters leave the room. All his life he had been alone, people were always fearful of him, this is how he liked it. Yet there was a feeling in the back of his mind he just couldnt place, the death of Dumbledore should have been a joyous occasion yet it had been the very same person who introduced him,as a young boy, to everything, for that he was thankful,no way would he have achieved so much without the supprt of Dumbledore. But he had brought down his adversary and now he had a clear path to the Potter boy. 'I'm getting old Nagini' he hissed to the huge snake that lay curled up by the fire, 'I may not look it but I am,I can feel it,even with the death of this boy and all the precautions I have put in place to prevent my death by another wizard,as yet I have found no stop to age.' Nagini raised her head and looked at her master,giving him a rather sad look.'Soon the wizarding world will be at my mercy,but when I am gone, who will carry on? Who will control people as I do' he sank into the chair, the flames flickered over his atrocious facial features,deep in thought he allowed his mind to wander,pondering the future.
Meanwhile outside, in the garden,standing underneath an ancient willow tree, Bellatrix stood with Malfoy, 'How do we find her? I have absolutely no idea where the filthy little thing lives,' Malfoy said with a tone of disgust,yet his confidence seemed to be returning.
'Draco,the Dark Lord has many many ways of finding those who have betrayed him or those he simply does not like,but this' she held out a piece of torn parchment,' this is by far the best way of finding people who have not been made untraceable' she said this in a very patronising voice. 'What are we going to do with that?' Malfoy said letting it float to the floor, 'Show some respect you stupid child or oyull end up like your parents,now listen,' Bellatrix went on to explain the moe technical side to the way it worked, 'So you see,just write her name in,and all will be revealed!' Bellatrix looked at Dracos face which now looked at the parchment with much more respect then he had done previously.'That is absolutely amazing!' he looked starstruck, he slowly took the quill that his aunt was holding and began to scribe onto the paper two words,"Hermione Granger". they waited and sure enough several minutes later, an adress appeared underneath the name,"Hencton Cottage, Bay View Close, Brindlington. 'Excellent,come Draco' she grabbed his arm and after the nausiating feelings of Apparation they were stood in front of a handsome,thatched cottage surrounded by a very well kept garden. A faint light emitted from one of the rooms downstairs, hastily Draco literally skipped forward pushing the gate open,'Wait' hissed Bellatrix,she grabbed his arm,'remeber you are not to kill the girl!' she said looking straight at a person whos swagger and confidence had suddenly reappeared,' I know what I'm doing' Draco replied he sounded excited,adrenaline was flowing through his veins,he was pumped up for this,he knew he could do it.
The two of them moved slowly up the garden path,the sound of the shingle beneath them was piercing the eery quiet of the night. Finally they reached the front door, Bellatrix rose her wand to the lock, they heard the it click, and they pushed it open. They moved into the dark hallway,even in this darkness they could see that it was beautifully decorated and pictures of Hermione and her family ordained the walls. The light that they had seen outside,was creeping out of the room in front of them slithering along the floor up to door. Slowly the two of them crept forward, Bellatrix stood at the door he peered in through the crack, Dracos heart was pounding,he felt nervous yet it was a good nervous. Bellatrix rose her wand and aimed at the two adults standing in the room opposite,'Silencio' she muttered,she pushed the door fully open now.
Upsatirs,Hermione Granger lay curled up on her bed, Crookshanks was lying on the rug that lay beside her. Only the deep breathing of Hermione could be heard. Her room was of a decent size and her walls were decorated with various pieces of work and notes, Ever since she had returned she had been studying for her NEWTS,already. ON the dressing table next to her wardrobe lay a mirror,which was half covered by a piece of parchment. She had received this only moments before she fel asleep,the snowy white owl which had delivered the parcel had taken off almost immediately.
Dear Hermione,
How are you?Ive missed you so much,do you know if Hogwarts is going to be open next year?Anyway this is all small talk,the real reason I wrote was well...I'm sure you can see why. I never told you this Hermione but when we left Grimmauld PLace last christmas,Sirius, he gave me a mirror. This is no ordinary mirror,it allows us to tlak to each other whenever we want. Ever since I learnt the details of Sirius' will I was debating who to give the other mirror to,you or Ron. well I decided Id prefer you to have it. Ron has all these wizards with him but me and you we have nothing,plus over the years you've always been there,always. Love you always, Harry.
Hermione was deeply touched by this letter,it had reached her heart. She had only been sleeping for about twenty minutes when she heard a deep hissing noise,she sat bolt upright,Crookshanks leapt up onto her bed,looking directly at the door,'Oh its just you,you scared me you know,'hermione sat scratching the large ginger cat behind the ear. She saw the mirror glistening in the moonlight which was coming through her window,she didnt understand why he gave it to her,Ron had always been there too. BUt to say she wasnt happy,would have been a lie. She shooed Crookshanks from her bed and lay down rolling over,when she heard something. A muttering,what was it? She pulled the bed covers off her and grabbed her wand,she moved towards her bedroom door,she opened itshe checked her parents room,nobody in there. She moved to the top fo the stairway,the hallway was blazing with light spilling out form the living room,seh folloed the stream of light to the door,it was open. Her mind began to race,her heart thumped harder and harder against her chest, she creeped down the stairs, as quiet as possible,the house was quiet,surely if her parents were awake shed be able ot hear them by now. She hated the cottage by night,the oldness of the place sent shivers down ones spine. BUt tonight something was different,she reached the bottom step and poked her head round the corner,she heard a cry' Petrificus totalus' it hit her on the jaw sending her flying against the wall,her body immobilized instantly. She looked up and saw him, Draco Malfoy, this was bad.'Hello Hermione' a flcik of his wand and she was raised into the air,he carried her into the living room and placed her on the floor. The first thing she saw were the twitching bodies of her parents,'No' she thought. 'Ages, ages I have wanted to do this and now I can' Draco said in a triumphant voice he pointed his wand at Hermione and calmy said 'Crucio' Herminoe writhed in pain, this was horible pain beyond pain. Then it stopped,'Excellent Draco'

cole2005
i know its weird place to stop but am tired will try post more tomorow

honey_bunny3000
its ok you should keep going!big grin

cole2005
Slowly Draco began to back away from Hermione. He turned to the limp figures of Hermiones parents, they looked dead but had simply been stunned, 'Enervate' muttered Draco,slowly her parents began to stir,there eyes opened and looked at the scene which befell them,Hermione lay on the ground, twitching. 'Do it Draco,finish what you started' Bellatrix bellowed at her nephew, Draco turned to his aunt looking at her eyes, he had to do this. He turned back to Hermione the pain in her eyes was incredible,yet Draco felt no remorse,she deserved this he thought. He turned to her father, and he muttered two words which created the flash of green light and a gushing sound,Hermione heard her fathers head hit the floor

Hermione202
This is BRILLIANT ! When are you writing more ?

Saratn
I agree when? and it better be soon...i can get really impatient...

jlee17xoxo412
this is good keep wrighting. Post real soon

honey_bunny3000
that was really good when are u gonna post more?big grin

cole2005
Hermiones eyes began to sting,tears slowly dropped over her cheeks. Malfoy stared at her,he felt no remorse, he felt he was simply ridding the world of what he thought were vermin. Shaking uncontrolably Hermione began to sob loudly,'Silencio' whispered Bellatrix quietly, although physically shaking by now,no sound emrged from her mouth. Draco then moved to the other side of the room where Hermiones mother was huddled into a corner,also in tears. Again he gave no second thought to what he was doing and a lifeless body hit the floor. Still deep in shock Hermione began to come back to her senses, Draco was standing over the cowering body of her mother,Bellatrix was transfixed on the scene in the corner and Hermione, she had a clean route to the door. She slid slowly towards the door careful not to make any noise, she slowly pulled the door towards her, she sliped quietly out, but as she stood as flash of green light rooted her to the spot. Thoughts rushed through her head, memories of holidays and good times with her parents. None of that would happen again, her heart ached why? Why were they doing this? She again managed to compose herself, she moved with impressive speed up to her room,all this had happened before the two Death Eaters ahd even noticed she had gone, 'Protego' she thought as she entered her room, a glistening shield of energy surrounded her door. Once inside she relaxed a bit,the shield would buy her a bit of time, she sat thinking where would she go now, the thought of going to Ron, her boyfriend, went through her mind many times, but then another figure creeped into her mind as she looked at her desk, Harry. She quickly gathered some things before turing and looking at her room for the last time. As she began to focus on Harry, she heard the commotion from outside her room, she slowly turned and disappeared just as Bellatrix burst into her room. Meanwhile several hundred miles away a 16 year old boy was sitting at his window staring out onto Privet Drive, when a figure appeared on the street and fell to the floor.

jlee17xoxo412
This is getting really good. I can't wait till u write more and i hope you write soon.

cole2005
Chapter 3

Within a flash the street outside went into complete darkness, a sudden flash of light lit the street again and the figure that had previously been there had reappeared in the boys room. 'Harry' the voice quietly called out to him, slowly the body began to pull itself from the floor, Harry turned he recognised the voice and as he placed his eyes upon the person his heart gave a great leap of joy. The girl looked deep into Harrys eyes, it was only then that Harry noticed two men standing either side of her,'What are you doing? Get your hands off her!' harry yelled at the two men, almost at once they relinquished their grip and at that exact same moment Hermione fell to the floor. Harry rushed forward and dropped to his knees next to her, 'Hermione, Hermione talk to me are you ok?What happened?' Harry then turned to the guards,' Dont just stand there go and get Professor McGonagel!' Harry barked at the two of them, the next second they had disappeared. Harry turned back to Hermione,she lay quietly sobbing,shaking, Harry lifted her head so she was looking at him,'Hermione,please,tel me whats happened?'

mcd222
thats great keep going

HPRox90
It's great!!! Post soon!!!

cole2005
Slowly Hermione raised her head and turned, her hazel eyes looked sad and full of pain.'My...my parents,Malfoy..he..he killed them!' with that last word Hermione closed her eyes and rested her head against Harry tears now flowing freely down her face,had it not been for the immediate arrival of McGonagel at that precise moment then then Harry would have happily sat with Hermione like that for the rest of his life.'Miss Granger,Harry whats going on?why are oyu here?'

cole2005
sorry its not more,im just tired,and bloody england are losing aginast northern ireland!

mcd222
write more it will keep your mind off of England's crap performance

HermioneLover14
It's great keep going!!!!! smile

cole2005
'Its Malfoy,he killed...he killed my parents.' Hermiones head sank even further into Harrys chest,'Stay here Miss Granger do not go anywhere,you will receive further instruction by owl,' with that she disapparated,for what seemd like an eternity Harry and Hemrione sat on his floor,Harry turned to Hermione, looking at here he felt extremely happy that she had come to him yet this happiness turned into guilt as it hit him that none of this would have happened had she not been friends with him. He looked down at her,she had fallen asleep against him,there was nothing he could do now till morning,slowly Harry drifted into sleep.
As his eyes closed shapes began to form in front of him,an indistinct sound began to come into hearing
,'....Draco this is the second time you have failed to do what I asked of you and as for you Bellatrix you got outsmarted by a school girl.I will deal with you later,but as for you Draco,this is the last time I will accept your failure,you are to serve with Snape on what I have sent him to do as punishment. Bellatrix oyu are wondering why Im not killing him

cole2005
sorry have to stop now am being kicked off computer

devifire
good story keep going

mcd222
keep going

cole2005
well,Bellatrix my support is not as large as i orginally thought,the ministry have amassed a huge number of supporters,Draco here is one of my followers,I need his help in ridding the world of purebloods. Draco leave me you wiull go in the morning!' Slowly the shapes began to fade from Harrys mind and the horrible buring sensation had returned in his head kicked in. He awoke all of a sudden and sweat was pouring from his face,although the pain had been no worse than before,but he felt somewhat different,he felt physically weakened by what had happened. He sat for some time pondering what he had just seen,Voldemort was angry,extremely angry at Draco and Snape. He looked at Hermione and felt a huge surge of pride,she had managed to escape Bellatrix and for this Voldemort was angry at Bellatrix. Harry leant back against the edge of his bed and began to close his eyes,he was brought back to the world by a distant tapping noise. He looked over to the source of the noise ad saw a huge brown tawny owl perched on his window sill. He carefully guided Hermione off of his chest and moved to open the window. The owl hoppd in and Harry took the letter from its leg:
Dear Mr.H.Potter and Miss.H.Granger,
Firstly Miss Granger you have my deepest sympathys for your loss. No person deserved what happeed to your parents. I promise you that the culprits will be brought to justice.
Secondly Harry, I know of your intentions to leave Hogwarts and continue your work for Dumbledore,however being the keeper of his will this is not what he wanted,you are to remain at Hogwarts for at least half of your final year,from there the Order can assist you in your task. All details of his will, will be given to you upon return to Hogwarts. Also in his will he asked that I give you his most prized possesion,which he keeps in his vault,you will also receive all contents of this vault. Access to his vault will be granted when we meet. Members of the Order will arrive the day prior to your birthday to escort you to the Burrow for the wedding. From there you will be moved to Hogwarts for the remainder of your holidays. Hermione will accompany you to the BUrrow and also back to Hogwarts.
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Professor.M.McGonagel Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Harry reread the letter twice. He had not wanted to return to Hogwarts, yet reading this letter, it seemd he had to go. There must have been something Dumbledore wanted him to do at Hogwarts, and his most prized possesion, what could it be?

cole2005
Harry sat by his window,for how long he sat there he did not know but by the time he moved the sun had risen over the houses opposite ad the misty carpet had reappeared across the ground. He turned towards his alarm clock and saw the digital time flick onto 7:00,the same time every morning the Dursleys would stir. First Uncle Vernon would awake and go and get the paper,then Petunia would wake up and get breakfast ready, Dudley wouldnt wake till about 10! A usual the same routine occured except this morning, Vernon had awoke but instead of getting the paper and returning upstairs to get dressed, Harry saw him stride across the drive get into his car and drive off without a backward glance. For any normal teenager this may have disturbed them but Harry didnt really care, true the Dursleys had been far nicer this year, but Harry still didnt have the feelings for them he held for the likes of Sirius or Dumbledore. Harry simply returned to his thinking not giving a second thought as to what he just saw. Petunia did not stir until about 8 that morning, Harry feeling hungry wandered down about 9, careful to not wake the sleeping Hermione as he passed. He walked into thekitchen to find Petunia sitting at the table in tears, 'Err aunt,erm... are you ok?' Harry asked feeling rather uneasy,'Oh Harry,Im ok,its nothing,just tired,dont worry bout it,' Petunia said between sniffles. 'Erm.. would it have anything to do with Vernon leaving this morning?I saw him driving off,' Harry said feeling rather guilty,he knew that recently they had been fighting because of him, had he driven a family that was full of love apart. Harry found himself shocked at the mere thought of this,'Well actually it was harry,Im not even going to pretenmd that you havent heard us arguing because I know you have, and as by now you have probably guessed it was about you. He didnt want to keep you here, but I insisted you had to stay,he didt understand why,but you had to. Harry theres something you need to know, you need to know why I've been so hard on you,Im so sorry Harry,

cole2005
theyl be more on tomorow!

mcd222
keep going your good

jlee17xoxo412
great keep going

Saratn
KEEP GOING

HPRox90
This is great!!! Post soon!

cole2005
I never meant for you to hate me,I wish I had been more of a family to you,ut its hard you know. I cant stand to look at you, you.. you remind me too much of Lily. We were close Harry,me and your mother, virtually inseperable as we grew up. Your mother and I Harry we were twins, so alike in everything, whatever she did I did and the same for her. Then she got that letter, she went away to Hogwarts and it broke my heart. I was bitter,I didnt understand why shed gone! Of course mum and dad loved it,all there attention went onto her and I was pushed aside. Over the years she was gone I found myself hating her more and more. But as much as I despised what she had become I still loved her.' Petunias eyes were glistening with tears, Harry was fixed on every word that she gave him, he felt something for his aunt,something he thought hed never feel for her,it was love, he saw his mother appearing in her. 'Then one day in the summer, she was 16 she invited that boy home, I think his name was Severus, I got on with him very well, he seemed to like the same things as me. Any way we continued to swap letters, and I thought hed come back next summer, but he didnt return instead your father came round. We didnt get along, he was extremely arrogant but I could see he made my sister happy so I pretended to be happy for them. Harry do you wonder how I knew about You-Know-Who and Dementors and the killing curse?' Petunia stared at him, her eyes were full of guilt, 'What did you do?' the words emerged form Harrys mouth before he had time to think.

HPRox90
This is soooooooo good!!! Please post soon!

Saratn
Hopefully it is soon...

cole2005
'Harry i am so sorry, I think I grew jealous of your mother,slowly we drifted apart. My life was in turmoil, I had no one,then one day Lily came home and told me she was going to disappear for several weeks and that if I wanted to contact her I should speak to a man called Peter,anyway I totlly forgot about it until Severus visited me, he kept insisting I tell him where Lily was, eventually I cracked I told him to speak to Peter Pettigrew the next thing I heard was Peter had died and your parents were... were dead. I sold your parents out Harry,thats why I took you in, I felt obliged to look after you, and I did at first like you were my own. Then as you grew up I saw so uch of your father in you and your mother,you just reminded me of her. All the resentment I had towards her reappeared, I hated you Harry.' Petunia sank lower in her seat, Harry felt something he didnt expect boil inside of him,not anger,but pity. He looked down on his aunt, she sat there tears falling to the table. He moved the seat back and wlaked ou of the room, his head was spinning,he trudged back up to his room,and lay on his bed. Slowly he drifted into sleep.

cole2005
Chapter 4

The darkness began to lift on the streets of London, and slowly it was replaced by the silvery blanket covering the floor. A greasy haired crook nosed man rose form the confines of a shop doorway, and stepped out into the quiet street, he looked around,nobody to be seen. He sat aginast the wall of the shop and began brushing the dust off his,torn and battered clothes. He looked very odd, but then most homeless people did, he was wearing what appeared to be ablack robe.

mcd222
keep going your good

cole2005
He slowly drifted into a sleep,he had been travelling all night and had only just stopped. For how long he sat asleep he did not know, but by the time he had awoken the streets had become as busy as usal,buses rolling past, commuters rushing along the pavement. For a split second he did not know what had woken him. Then he saw what had awoken him, standing in front of him, was a tallish blonde boy, 'Hello Draco, please dont tell me you screwed up again?' the man said with a tone of disapointment. 'What are you to presume whether i screwed up or not?!' the boy glared at the man. 'What happened Draco?' the man asked still he had not looked at the boy staring down at him. 'I'll tell you what happened as long as you tell me what we are supposed to be stealing and from where, deal?' the boy seemed confident in his speech,h wa clearly tens of years younger then this an, yet he spoke to him like his superior. 'Answer me Snape!' the boy snapped at him, the man rose to his feet and looked down at the boy, ' You will refer to me as Severus understand? You find out what were here for only after you tell me why you are here!' this was not a request more of an order. The blonde boy opened his mouth to argue, but promptly shut it. Slowly Severus began to walk down the road, followed rather reluctantly, they came to a stop outside of a small cafe, Severus acknowleged the chair and Draco took it, 'So Draco what happened?' Draco looked up from the floor, and began to explain what had happened at the Grangers days earlier. By the time he had finished a look of extreme anger was evident on Severus' face, ' You mean to say you and Bellatrix couldnt even stop that mudblood from escaping, I can see why you have been sent on this suicide mission!' At those last two words a look of pure terror exploded into Malfoys usually bright eyes. ' Wha... what do you mean?' Draco asked nervously. 'I forgot Draco the Dark Lord didnt explain the finer points of this mission did he! Well as you will know Dumbledore is dead, which also means he left a will, now the Dark Lord believes that there are many items of extreme importance or power included in this will. Now most likely they will be left to Potter, He doesnt want them to be around for Potter to retrieve. Are you catching my drift yet?' Severus turned to the boy, upon seeing his confused look, he sighed and continued explaining, 'We are not sure what items are in Dumbeldores will Draco,but we know that they are likely to be somewhere of high security, somewhere say like Gringotts, in a high security vault, protected by many enchantments and various other things! That DRacoi is why this is a suicide mission!' an evil grin spread across Severus' face as he looked at the shocked look on his young colleague.

mcd222
post more

cole2005
if anybodys got any ideas as to how i can make it better, can u tell me please

cole2005
Chapter 5

Several weeks had passed since Hermione had first appeared at the Dursleys, at first the Vernon was furious but once he found out Hermione could turn him upside down then he quickly shut up. The past few weeks had been hard for Hermione, Ron had sent her a howler telling her they were finished and that she was not welcome at his house anymore. Hermione had locked herself up for a long time when this happened, refusing to leave Harrys room. Slowly the sun began to rise over the houses opposite, it was the day before Harrys birthday, hed be leaving soon enough, ever since Petunia had told him about what she had done he had wanted to leave, never to come back. As he began to stir on this morning, he rolled over and felt the coldness of his floor, he had totally forgot that Hermione was in his bed. Having been shocked into the being awake, he slowly pulled the cover off him and stood up, sitting on the window sill was a little brown owl, it was repeatedly flying off then back at the window almost knocking itself out. It flew away as Harry opened the window, seconds later the little ball of fur had flown straight into the door. Laughing quietly to himself Harry went to retrieve the owl, taking a letter from Pigwidgeon took far longer than form any other owl as he wouldn't sit still for longer than 10 seconds! As soon as Harry had take the letter form the over excitable owl, he instantly knew ho it was from. A sweet smelling aroma rose slowly up to his nose, turning it over Harry saw the pink writing,. He slowly undone the letter and began to read it it:
Dear Harry,
How are you? I hope you've been having a good summer. Mines been terrible, I havent been able to stop thinking about you Harry, all summer Harry all I've thought about is you. You broke my heart that day, although you done it for the right reasons. Harry I do not care about what you say about You-Know-Who wanting to kill me if I'm close to you, I wat you Harry, so so much and I know you feel the same. We will tlak about this once you get to the Burrow. Lots of love Ginny xxx P.S. If Hermione is there, I cant believe you went to Harry, you've really hurt Ron I'm glad he broke up with you before you hurt him even more.
Harry looked down at the letter, Ginny still like dhim, but Harry, he didn't like her anymore. The girl he liked was with him, in the very same room as him. True he had had very deep feelings for Ginny but over the summer they had disappeared. As he went to write Ginny a reply Hermione began to wake up, quickly shoving the letter in his pocket he sat by the window looking at the blood red sky and the swirls of lcoud which had taken over the sky.
For the rest of the day Harry and Hermione spent there time cleaning there possesions away.

cole2005
Professor McGonagel had stated that she and several Order members would arrive at 10:00 to escort Harry and Hermione to the Burrow. By the time they had finished clearing away there many scattered possesions lunchtime had been and gone and Vernons harsh shout indicated that dinner was ready which meant it was 6:00! Slowly Hermone and Harry made there way downstairs, the meals for Harry had not got better even though he had a guest with him. As usual they ate in silence, Dudley still eating twice as much as anyone else, the silence was finally broken by Petunia, 'Harry for the past 17 years Vernon and I have been treating you badly, very badly. We both know it, we should have raised you as our own, but... well it was like I explained. Anyway tonight you will leave us Harry most probably forever, the last link of my sisters family leaving. What Im trying to say Harry is that I do love you and Im thankful that my sistes sacrifice wasnt in vain and that our blood has been able to protect you whenever you are here.' tears began to roll down Petunias face, Vernon looked down at the floor and Dudley was mistified at what his mother was saying.'Harry you are my nephew and you are my family, I love you Harry and I wish you good luck in your future, and well goodbye Harry.' Harry sat on his chair in shcok, shaking slightly his aunts speech had really touched his heart. Vernon had taken Petunias silence as his cue to leave the table, he lsowly rose and his son followed suit. They left the room as quickly as possible, 'I...I dont know what to say. Up until the night that you told me wha..what you done I didnt consider you to be any part of my family, I didnt have any feelings except hatred for this house, but when you said that my hatred turned to pity, you have been far nicer this summer. I wont be sorry to leave this place but I will know that at least for some time that I was here, I was loved. Goodbye Petunia,we will probably never speak again,' with that Harry rose from his seat and left the room with Hermione scurrying after him. Petunia was left in tears in the dining room.
For the next few hours Hermione and Harry sat in his room, waiting for the Order, both of them not looking forward to the going to the Burrow. Harry suspected that Ron would be very frosty towards him, also he had to tell Ginny he didnt have any feelings for her. Hermione was dreading seeing Ron. They hadnt talked for almost a month now. Slowly the sun sank into the sky, being replaced by darkness, not a star in the sky, the moon covered by thick cloud. Time began to tick by, each second felt like an eternity then it came, one by one the lights outside went out. The next moment, Harrys room was bustling with activity, 'Harry, Hermione are you here?' a rough voice called out, Harry recognised it immediatley as that of Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody, 'Yeah were here Professor, who have you got with you?' Harry called out into the darkness, 'Harry how many times have I told you, don't call me Professor, well McGonagels here, so is Kingsley, Lupin and Arthur' Moody called back out into the darkness. Finally Harry manged to find the bedside lamp and a dull light emitted throughout the room. Harry instantly recognised the faces fo those around him, he felt a sudden rush of joy, he was back where he belonged. 'Shall we go then?' Harry asked McGonagel, she looked at Harry and nodded, she took Harrys and Hermiones trunk and seconds later she had disappeared, and moments later she reappeared. 'Lets go then, by the way Miss Granger we will be flying , I assume you know how to fly?', Hermione looked at McGonagel and simply nodded although she did hate flying, very much. They made their way out of Harrys small room, and slowly moved down the stairs, Dudley was out but Vernon and Petunia were still awake. They moved to the living room door, 'Harry your going now?' Vernon asked, not in his usual voice that he saved especially for Harry, perhaps he was pleased to see the back of Harry, 'Yeah I'm going now, goodbye Vernon, goodbye Petunia' Harry turned to follow the rest of the Order outside, 'Goodbye Harry' Vernon said standing directly behind him with his hand held out, Harry raise dhis hand and placed it in his uncles,'Good luck Harry' and with that he turned back into the house, Petunia stepped out of her husbands shadow, she reached out and embraced Harry, he was shocked at this sudden display of emotion. She pulled away from Harry and stepped into the doorway, Harry turned into the starless night and the next moment the door had shut. He held his broom out, mounting it slowly, he looked back at the house which had been his home for the last 17 years. Part of him felt happy at leaving, but a second part of him felt sadness at leaving his aunt and uncle. As he pushed off, he muttered a silent goodbye to his aunt and uncle.

mcd222
post more

cole2005
Chapter 6

The wind blowing through Harrys hair felt like a blessing, he felt free. He heard the shrill screaming of Hermione just behind him, he let a small laugh slip from his mouth. The set up was the same as it had been the day Harry went to Grimmauld Place, Harry quickly turned his thoughts to something else, Sirius' death was still too painful to accept. The wind was beginning to cut into his skin like an ice cold knife, the initial joy of being in the air had disappeared, how he wished he could have apparated to the Burrow. They continued to fly for almost another hour, before the Order began to descend, 'Almost there Harry, hold on a bit longer' Tonks yelled back at him. Harry turned and sawy Hermione had quietened down a great deal ad appeared to be rather warm. Harry managed to force himself a smile, although he felt had he held it any longer it would have held in place.

jlee17xoxo412
nice, keep going

cole2005
The Order all landed softly onto the ground, Hermione let out a sigh of relief to be on two feet again. Slowly they made there way towards the Weasleys house, Harry noticed that the kitchen lights were still on, Mrs Weasley must still be awake. This filled Harry with a great joy, hye was starving and knew that Mrs Weasley would spoil him, and Hermione. They made there way through the backdoor into the cramped kitchen, it wasnt juust Mrs Weasley that was awake, Bill, Charlie and the twins were sitting round the kitchen table. 'Alright Harry, alright Hermione' they all said in a rather monotonous unison. Harry sensed they really didnt want to be up this late, he simply nodded back at them, 'Hi Mrs Weasley' Harry said looking towards the plump ginger haired woman standing over the stove, 'Oh hello Harry, erm.. its late I think you should go to bed,' she replied without even looking at him, with that she shuffled out of the room, Harry looked towards George who was sitting at the table,'Don't worry bout it Harry, shes just stressed and also well she thinks your the reason Ron and her broke up' he said nodding towards Hermione who so far had been extremely quiet, ' You two will be sharing a room, Ron seems to think the same as mum and well Ginny doesn't like you very much at the moment Hermione', Hermione gave a went to open her mouth but thought better of it, Fred got up and told them to follow him, they went into a part of the house Hrry had never been before, they walked down into what must have been the basement. It was quite large but stank of wetness, two beds had been rather hastily shoved into the room.' Like I said she doesn't really like you at the moment, actually your only here because us lot upstairs stood up for you.' Fred added with a smile ad went back up the stairs. 'Well I can't say I don't blame her for hating us,' Hemrione said in a quiet voice, 'Oh god Harry, we're gona have to face them tommorow, we're gona have to see Ron, and you'll have to see Ginny,' a lump bean to grow in Harrys throat and his stomach began to summersault, he was dreading it, 'Well Hermione, I suppose we we're gona have to do it somewhen, so ows better time than any, I'm tired, I'm going to try and get some sleep, night,' Harry slipped into the nearest bed, Hermione moved to the other bed just underneath a tiny window. Her feelings for Ron had disappeared, a few weeks ago she would have done anything to be with him, but this last week, she wouldn't have been able to get through them without Harry, slowly she drifted into sleep, the thought of Harry embedded in her mind.
Harry and Hermione were woken early by the sound of voices shouting from somewhere up above.

mcd222
KEEP GOING

HPRox90
Yeah, this is really good, although I have to disagree with H/Hr!!! LOL! It's excellent, though! Post soon!!!

cole2005
I wont be posting for a couple of days iv been in hospital so need to rest sorry

HPRox90
Ohhh!!! Please get well soon! I'm so sorry!!!

Saratn
yes yes yes...
sucks to be sick. i am too. get better soon...

HPRox90
Originally posted by Saratn
yes yes yes...
sucks to be sick. i am too. get better soon...

Get better to you, too, Sartan!!! Ohh, everyone's getting sick!!! That stinks! LOL! You guys are all dying on me!!! LOL!!! laughing Get well soon, everyone!

Saratn
well i am feeling better than yesterday...soar throat, stomach ache, felt like getting sick, head ache, and a fever...

HPRox90
well i am feeling better than yesterday...soar throat, stomach ache, felt like getting sick, head ache, and a fever...

Ohhh!!! I feel sooooo bad for you guys!!! Please get better!!! Try to think of happy things, like the new HP movie!!! Yeah!!! LOL! Happy Dance

Saratn
i am dying to see it...i saw the trailer and i almost died of shock.

HPRox90
i am dying to see it...i saw the trailer and i almost died of shock.
I know!!! It looked excellent!!! I can't wait!

cole2005
'I don't care Bill, I don't want them here!' Rons voice bellowed down the stairs. 'Ron this mine and Fleurs day and we want them here, you cannot tell us what to do!'Bill screamed back at Ron, Hermione and Harry climbed up the stairs and slowly pushed the door open just far enough to see what was happening. Rons face was red and he looked out of breath, 'She was my girlfriend and he was my best friend! For the last two weeks they've been together! She gets attacked and instead of coming to her boyfriend she goes to him! All my time at Hogwarts I've been in his shadow, now finally I get something that made me happy. But no, he has to take that as well!' Ron seemed to double in size, Bill slowly bowed his head, 'I'm sorry Ron, I can see why you're annoyed but I want them here and thats the end of it.' Bill turned and started to walk off, 'Choose, me or them!Who do you want at this wedding more?' Ron said, his voice was full of disgust, 'I'm not going to choose anyone Ron, you will be there ad so will they so shut up!' Harry figured itd be best that him and Hermione not reveal themselves until Ron disappeared but at that point, as Hermione turned to go back downstairs, her jeans caught on a nail and, she fell backwards straght through the door! Harry had turned to catch her, and managed to put his arm round her. This only pulled Harry down on top of her. As they lay in this comprimising position in the Weasleys hallway, they looked up and there above them stood Ron, 'Hello mate' Ron said in a voice usually preserved for Harry by Snape, he didnt even acknowledge that Hermione had been there and he turned and marched upstairs.

mcd222
that is raly good
so ron
post more

cole2005
'I better go and talk him,' Harry said to Hermione as he puled himself off the floor. 'Yeah I think you're right and I'll go find Ginny and smooth things over with her then we should kinda swap,' Hermione said, she had been really hurt by Ron's reaction although she did expect it. She'd been with Harry, her boyfriends best mate for the last two weeks. Slowly they parted, Harry headed up the stairs and Hermione into the kitchen. Harry moved cautiously forward towards Ron's door, the Chudley Cannons sticker still hung on his door. He pushed the door open to find Ron standing at the window,'I knew you'd come up here' a sad voice emitted from the red headed boy by the window, 'Ron I'm really sorry about what happened with you and Hermione, but you have to understand I have nothing to do with it.' Harry replied his voice rising from one of calm to a voice that sounded extremely unlike his. 'What!' Ron turned to face Harry, his voice had risen ten fold, 'How can you say you had nothing to do with it?! You had everything to do with it, first her parents get killed so instead of coming to her boyfried she goes to you, the famous Harry Potter, then I send her an owl asking if she is ok, and I get this back, go on read it you'll learn something!' Ron was now on the verge of shouting as he thrusted a piece of parchment into Harrys hand. Harry slowly uncrumpled the parchment, the bright pink handwriting of Hermione came into view:
Dear Ron,
Im coping fine thanks, I'm with Harry at the moment, so I'm safe you don't need to worry.
Your last letter really made me feel better, but it also made me realise something, we shouldn't be together. I love you so much Ron, but its they type of love that comes between a brother and sister.
I've spent this last week with Harry and he takes care of me so well, and I've realised that me and you will always be friends whereas me and Harry, I can sense something there.
I'm really sorry to do it like this Ron, but I need time and space to think and I can't do that with you. I'm so sorry. We will always be friends.
Hermione xx
'Oh' Harry let out, although inside he was jumping, he felt awful, he had split up Ron and Hermione,' Yeah, "oh", you finally see now, you screwed up things between me and Hermione. She was something I had Harry, something you didnt have. You could have had anyone else, anyone in the world Harry, why her?I loved her Harry, you stole the girlI loved. I hope your happy together and that you can deal with whatever happens. Leave me alone.' Ron slumped onto the bed, a tear began to form in his eye, Harry went to open his mouth,but couldn't think of anything to say. He turned and walked tentatively out of the room. He had just lost his best friend, his eyes began to well up with tears as his feet led him down into the basement.
'Ginny' Hermione called after a pretty ginger haired girl at the end of the garden

cole2005
The girl turned round, tears were streaming down her face, 'I'm so sorry Ginny, I sould have told you I like dhim.' Hermione sobbed at the girl, ' You shouldn't even have feelings for him, your with Ron thats how its meant to be, you and Ron me and Harry! You betrayed us Hermione, me and Ron that is!' Ginny screamed back at Hermione, Hermione garbbe the girl by the arm,'Wait, what do you mean? Nothings happened between me and Harry I thought you were mad at me because of Ron,' Hermione said confusion clear in her voice, ' Oh, Harry didnt consult you when he sent me this letter!' Ginny was now bawling, tears were dripping thick and fast to the floor, she threw a ball of paper at Hermione. She bent down to pick it up as Ginny raced into the house, she unscrewed it and Harrys scrawly black writing came into view:
Dear Ginny,
This is extremely hard for me to say this but as much as you want to get back together with me, I can't. I'm sorry, its not because I don't want you to get hurt, but all the feelings I had for you last year have gone. I'm so sorry Ginny.
I at least owe you the explanation of why my feelings have disappeared. At the beginning of the summer, I wanted you so much, but then Hermione came to stay. Those two weeks with her, were some of the happiest in my life.
I'm so sorry Ginny, you will always have a place in my heart as my first love, but you are not my true love.
Harry xx
Hermione began to sway on the spot, Harry had feelings for her. Her heart skipped a beat, but it was at that point that she returned to her senses, she raced up to the house,'Ginny,Ginny I'm so sorry,' she began to scream round the house. Finally she bumped into Ginny coming out of the bathroom, 'Ginny I'm so sorry, I didnt know that Harry had those feelings, please don't blame me.' Hermione was staring into Ginnys eyes, 'I can't forgive you Hermione no matter how much you say you had no part to play, I loved Harry and you stole that from me!I don't want to speak to you at the moment.' With that Ginny turned and moved into her room, forcefully cloing it behind her.
Hermione made her way into the basement, she slumped onto her bed, she began to re read the letter. It was only at that point that she noticed Harry lying on his bed, reading a letter, written in pink. Hermiones heart beat harder and harder, she instantly recognised that writing as her own.'Harry' she called over to his bed, there was no movement, 'Harry' she called again, Hermione stood up and moved across to Harry, the letter was lying on his chest, his deep breathing moving it up and down. Hermione picke dup the letter and wrote on the back, 'I have your letter' in the same pink writing that was on the front. With that Hermione turned and moved out of the basement.

cole2005
the weddings coming up soon, so if anyone has any ideas how to make it good let me know!

mcd222
keep going like you r

cole2005
would u like it more if the wedding went through and was happy or something big happened?by big i mean the wedding gets screwed up

mcd222
screw it up with death eaters but the wedding goes through

cole2005
i duno,coz sumthing will happen later which is essential to story, involving the Weasleys

mcd222
ok then

cole2005
your well into my story arent u?

mcd222
yes

cole2005
thats cool,usually i cant write to save my life!

mcd222
well your a lot better that me

jlee17xoxo412
wow that was good

cole2005
It was only as Hermione reached the top of the stairs she realised what day it was. She turned and rushed back down the stairs taking them two at a time, 'Happ Birthday' she screamed at Harry, he woke with a start onl;y to be flubng back down on the bed by Hermione hugging him. 'Congratulations, your now of age!' Hermione said beaming down at Harry, it was at that point that Ron emerged from the top of the stairs,'Mum says you have to...' he stoppped seeing Hermione lying on top of Harry,' I can't believe you in my house!I want you to leave this second go now!I don't care where just go!' Ron screamed at them, he was visiblely shaking with anger,' Ron its not what it looks like, I swear, I was just wishing Harry happy birthday.' Hermione had tears in her eyes, she slowly got off Harry, and made her way to Ron,' I'm so sorry Ron, about everything thats happened, please forgive me. But what you just saw was not what you think it was. Ron?' she was now standing directly in front of him now, Ron lifted his head,' Why Hermione?Why did oyu do this to me, I loved you so much and then you ditched me, whats wrong,. is it because I don't have a huge scar on my head, or maybe' Rons voice began to raise from a calm whimper to one of force, it was at this point that the rerst of the Weasleys had rushed to the top of the basement on hearing Rons shouting, 'its that you two have so much in common, you know not having parents!'Ron screamed at Hermione, Hrmione stumbled back and fell onto the floor, Harry rushed orward and grabbed her, 'I can't believe you Ron. Whats happened to you?!' Harry asked him his voice full of disgust. Bill had grabbed Ron by the backof the neck and pulled him out of the basement screaming all sorts of abuse at him, then Mrs. Weasly joined in. 'You know what Ronald Weasley, I'm not suprised she broke up with you, especially if thats how oyu act, now get to your room and I don't want to see you again today!' Harry heard Mrs Weasleys voice float down to the basement. Hermione still lay in Harrys arms, sobbing' Hermione its ok, he didn't mean it, don't worry about it. Your parents are dead, but you've still got me to look after oyu. Everything will be ok.' Harry said a tear appearing in his eye.' Thank...thank you Harry, I love you so much, could I just have some time alone?' she asked Harry, her face was so white, yet it seemed to give off such beauty. Harry remembered the first time he saw Hermione, all those years ago, the dorky little girl who he hated. Everything they had been through, he loved her so much. 'Harry you ok?' Hermione asked softly, looking at Harrys eyes which seemed to have glazed over, ' Yeah I'm fine. Yeah sure come up whenever your ready.' Harr stood and climbed the stairs. 'Harry dear,' Mrs Weasley said as he came out of the basement, 'Oh hi Mrs Weasley,' Harry replied with far less enthusiasm then he normally would, 'Look Harry I'm so sorry about being cold towards you, its just Ron said you were the reason him and Hermione broke up, now I can see the truth, I can't believe him!' Her face had now gone red, she was clearly embarassed about what Ron had said, 'Now Harry why don't you come have a birthday breakfast!' With that she led Harry into the kitchen where a huge breakfast had been laid out for him.

mcd222
keep posting

jlee17xoxo412
that was good

paliwal_ruppal
Hi! I m new to this thread but I must say your story is very good.

cole2005
sorry i havent wrote more iv been away with the school,but il try write more tonight

cole2005
In the days leading up to the wedding Ron became more of a recluse taking to locking himself away in his room for hours on end. To both Harrys and Hermiones suprise not one of the Weasleys seemed to care there was so much organising to do as the wedding got closer and closer.
A couple of days before the wedding Fleur left the Burrow to prepare with her family, so the day before the wedding only, the Weasleys and Harry and Hermione were left in the Weasleys house. That night Mrs Weasley created a modest a dinner as any that Harry had ever had at the Burrow.

jlee17xoxo412
very short, nice though

cole2005
Slowly each Weasley trudged off to bed, the kitchen was empty before long leaving only Ron sitting at the dinner table. He sat still staring at the place where Harry had been sitting, thoughts of hatred for the boy who once was his best friend swirllig around in his head. All his life he had been in the shadow of his brothers,then he went to Hogwarts, thinking he was free,but instead he fell into the shadow of Harry Potter! He felt his blood begin to boil, he thought of all the times him and Harry had done stuff and it had been Harry who had got the praise. Then finally he beat Harry to something,the one love of his life, and he even had to steal that. Then a thought entered Rons head, if Harry was dead he would have Hermione, this thought flew around his head for ages, before his head hit the table. Drifting into the world of sleep,all his thoughts suddenly made more sense, he knew would he must do!

thedarkphoenix
i hope u ppl know that harry WILL die in the 7th book. yes

HPRox90
Nooooo, Ron!!! Don't do it! LOL!

yoda545
its a sad story but good keep going

cole2005
im sorry ihavent been posting more reguarly,but im really busy in evenings now,but i will try and post a big block,this week

cole2005
sorry bout taking so long and for the last post being crap!

cole2005
The sun began to rise over the hills surrounding the Burrow, the light of the sun rays bouncing of the dew sodden grass, making the fields sparkle like diamonds. The morning was picturesque of the countryside, a house with the backdrop of glistening fields and hills, however one thing stood oout, the noise of business filled the air surrounding the Burrow. Men and woman in the strangest attire were bubbling in and out of the backdoor, although nothing could be seen as far, the business of the people meant that something amazing would soon appear. 'BILLLLL!' the shriek of a womans voice filled the air,drowning out all other noise. A plump red headed woman rushe dout of the door, 'Bill get in here now, you shouldn't be out there this is your day, don't help!', she forcably grabbed a tall man wiv long red head and dragged him indoors, suprisingly easily. Outside all sorts of chaotic scenes were ensuing, men were running around making sure chairs and decorations were in place,women were putting the final touches on the flowers.

HPRox90
This is really great!!! Please post soon!

cole2005
The sun rose further into the sky as midday approached the air of nervousness became evident over the Weasley household. Bill was standing inhis kitchen staring out at the pure white marble alter which stood at the foot of the garden, the day could not be better,he thought to himself as the small tailor finally managed to secure the final strapping of his wedding robes. Harry wlkaed into the room ad the robes on Bill were like nothing hed ever seen before,dressed in robes as white as the fur of a unicorn, he had gold straps runing across his chest and down to his feet. The glare they gave off lit up the Weasley kitchen. The wedding was set for 1 o clock and as midday came and passed, the weasleys became more aggitated. Slowly each of them changed into their dress robes and began to welcome guests as they turned up. Harry stood by thewindow of the basement, as several people he knew turned up,more or less the whole Order had appeared, Mad-Eye and Kingsely arrived together. Mad-Eye giving Harry an astute thumbs up. Then as 1 o clock approached Hermione burst into the basement,dressed into the most gorgeous bue robes, Her hair was put up and she looked amazing,'Harry we have to go come on we need to get seated,' she grabbed Harry by the hand and rushed him up into the garden. They took there seats in the middle, next to Tonks and Lupin who looked very much in love. Slowly Bill began to move towards the front of the gathering,accompanied by George and Fred, who looked rather smart for once. Then a loud fanfare roared out into the countryside, several goblins dressed in gold, stood alongside the white carpet leading to the alter. A calm music began to play over the land, as several carriages flown by the most amazing horses began to descend over the land. The first few landed in the orchard and relativs and friend sof Fleur began to rush down into their seats. Mrs Weasley stood and greeted the more senior members of the family which included Fleurs granmother,who Harry remebered was Veela, and as soon as she wlaked past Ron his mouth dropped at the sight of her! Then the music began to get louder and the light of the sun began to shine brighter, over the hills a white carriage came into view, flown by two enormous white horses. It landed at the start of the white carpet. Out of the door, emerged Fleurs sister who at sight of Harry began to blush incredibly, then out stepped presumably Fleurs parents, each dressed in robes of a dark emerald colour, matching that of Mr and Mrs Weasley. Then the first movement form the carriage as Fleur long blonde hair whipped out into the sunshine, her long white gown, billowed in the light breeze. The diamond tiara placed upon her head shone like a thousand suns in the daylight. She stepped down onto the white carpet and slowly made her way down between the chairs,gasps of disbelief at her beauty could be heard.

Superdog37
write more, you are really good.

HPRox90
This is amazingly great!!! Post soon!

cole2005
The music began to lower as Fleur approached the alter,slowly Bill turned his head to face her,his jaw began to drop as his eyes met hers. A smile flicked across Fleurs nervous looking face as she slid up beside Bill. The elderly man dressed in blue robes, began to speak. Harry wasnt paying much attention to what was being said, he kept looking around at the mass of people that had come to see. He was simply amazed. The wedding drew on for alomst an hour before finally the cheers of celebration brought Harry back to reality, multi coloured sparks began to rise around the couple standing at the alter, as they embraced. Some of George and Freds fireworks were erupting in the background, as music began to blast out across the grounds of the Weasley house. The most amazing array of food appeared on tables across from where the guests were sat. Harry could sense the happiness in the people that were there, these people were the hope of the war. As long as there was happiness and love,Harry felt no matter what happened they wouldn't lose,slowly he begn to make his way back to the house, thoughts of his parents hanin in his mind.

HPRox90
Post soon!!! It's really good!

cole2005
I have a really amazing idea for the final battle between Harry and Voldemort abd really wana write it,which means im gona try post much much more in the coming week

mcd222
well get on with it and stop keeping us waiting

cole2005
Harry was aowken on his last day at the Burrow by loud movements from above. It was still very early the sun had yet to rise over the Weasleys house. As Harry began to come into focus the loud movements turned into loud voices, he could clearly hear that the voices were that of Mr and Mrs Weasley and he knew it was about him. Slowly he crept out of bed and moved towards the staircase that led up to the main part of the house, the door was slightly open so Harry perched himself on the top stepand sat listening to the argument. "I don't see why he can't stay here!" the forceful voice of Mrs Weasley floated down to Harry, "I've told you more than once Molly he has to go back to Hogwarts there are things there he has to find out, Dumbledore was clear in his plan!" Mr Weasley for once seemed to be taking control of the situation. " I know Dumbledore was clear,but the thing is he can't say whats happening any more, if Harry goes back to Hogwarts,it'll be him and Hermione in there for 3 weeks!What will they do?" Mrs Weasley seemed to get more emotional saying this, "Molly isten to me,when Harry wakes up he will go to Hogwarts and buy his stuff then he will go to Hogwarts where Dumbledore has left instruction for him and him only, what this is about none of us will know except maybe Hermione or Remus. There is nothing else we can do to protect him until the time comes," with them words Mr Weasley turned his back on his wife, signalling this was the end of the issue. It was these words that reminded Harry of what was to happen tomorrow, in the letter he had received from McGonagel, he would go to Diagon Alley tomorrow and retrieve Dumbledores most prized possesion from his vault. Harrys mind began to wander, how long he sat there he didnt know,but by the time he came back to the world the sun was blazing into the basement.

cole2005
Harry stepped out of the fire grill in Diagon Alley, knowing this could be the last time that he saw the Weasley family. They made their way down towards Gringotts,Harrys heart beating harder and harder the closer they got, he was literally minutes awy from receiving something very valuable, they ascended the marbe steps of Gringotts and walked into the large reception area. Harry pulled his letter he had received from McGonagel out of his pocket and headed over to the nearest free desk. "Erm.. excuse me.. erm I'm here to transfer all of Albus Dumbledores things into my vault, I have a letter." Harry added rather nervously looking at the way the goblin was looking at him, "Let me see that" the goblin grunted out, "Ahh yes, Mr Harry Potter yes, come with me you are to retrieve the one item from his vault the rest will be moved into your vault within the next week," the goblin hopped down from his stall, "Thank you," Harry said as he followed the goblin down the hall, "You are permitted to bring two people with you," the goblin told Harry as he jumped into the cart, Harry turned to the crowd of people behind him,normally he would have chosen Ron and Hermione,but Ron was being strange and Hermione had gone off with Mrs Weasley to do some shopping. "Erm... Tonks and Mr Weasley could you come with me please?" Harry asked them, they didnt answer they simply jumped into the cart and sat behind Harry, the cart raced off on the maze of tracks,heading deeper and deeper into the Earth. Harry had only been this far once before, when he was in his first year, they had gone in this far to retrieve the Philosophers Stone. Then without warning the cart stopped almost sending Harry toppling over the edge, "Mr Potter we are here, as you may or may not be aware vaults at this depth do not operate on keys, more advanced security is in force here," with that the goblin stepped forward and stroked the door, the door that had seconds before looked incredibly stable, began to disintegrate in front of Harrys eyes. The room before Harry was very large, however it was very uninviting, the room was decked out in a cold grey stone, there were various strange objects as well as piles and piles of gold, however the thing that caught Harrys eye and seemd to attract the attention of Tonks and Mr Weasley was the pedestal in the middle of the room,much unlike the rets of the stone attire of the room this was made of pure gold, and designed in the shape of a phoenix. Sitting on top lay a handsome leather book, it wasn't very thick but there was something that seemed to tell Harry this book contained a unbelievable amount of power, "Mr Potter the item of which you are required to take is that which sits upon the pedestal. If oyu would kindly take it then we can make our way back to the surface," Harry snapped back to reality ad moved forward towards the pedestal,it was at that moment that a blaze of red sparks flew past his face, "Idiot boy,how could you miss him!" Harry recognised the voice instantly, his memory flashed back to the tower, "Snape," Harry said his voice full of anger. Harry went to turn but was too slow his wand flew out of his hand landing against some glass balls at the back of the vault. "Give us the book Harry, I will not kill you," Snape said in a voice of menace, Draco was also standing with Snape,but was only a shadow of his former self. "You killed Dumbledore, I will kill you!" Harry replied to Snapes request, Harry could feel his anger rising, "Potter, you don't know anything which happened that night. Powerful, very powerful magic took place that night. Such power has never been seen, especially when used in the name of good. He Who Must Not Be Named, knew what happened the instant it occured. Now give me the book and I will be on my way!" Snape asked Harry very calmly, Hrry could feel himself calming down, "How did you get down her? Wheres Tonks and Mr Weasley?" Harrys eyes began to scan the surrounding area for any sign of a body, he could find none. "Ah yes Harry, surely oyu can tell whats gone on here, seeig as you used the potion in your second year! Polyjuice Harry, amazing isnt it. See we knew you and Ron had fallen out and we managed to convince Mrs Weasley to take Hermione away. Doing this we knew that you would chose the only two people here who didn't hate you!" Harry stood there amazed at just how much they knew of what had happened. "Now Harry the book please,I don't want to hurt you but will if totally necessary!" Snape began to close in on Harry, Draco remained at the entrance to the vault. Harry began to back away until he had backed into a chest that was resting against the wall. Harry was preparing himself for the worst when suddenly the light disappeared the room was shrouded in complete darkness. Then rays of red light shot around the room, seconds later the light had reappeared. Standing in the doorway were, Moody, Shacklebot and Lupin and lying at their feet was Draco Malfoy, Snape it appeared had disappeared from the room. "Harry,are you ok?" Lupin raced across the room, "Yeah,yeah I'm fine, you need to find Mr Weasley and Tonks they were attacked by Snape. They could be hurt." Harrys mind was racing, what had Snape just said, powerful magic had occured. "Harry, Harry its ok, we found them, it took us some time to get down her. We need to go grab the book Harry you will need it,now lets go." The last remark was mmore of an order, Harry grabbed the book, which gave him the same feeling as Fawkes did when ever he sung. Harry felt his heart lift, they climbed aboard the cart and were quickly transported back to the surface.

cole2005
is anyone actually reading this?could you tell me if you are coz i dont wana write this if no1 is reading

mcd222
im reading it

jlee17xoxo412
yea, i'm reading it too

cole2005
ok cool,just didnt think anyone was and there wouldnt have been any point in writing it if noone read it!

mcd222
so when next

cole2005
The usual fuss that ensued after Harry was involved in something took place the second they got out of the cart. Slowly it subsided and several of the Order disapparated with Malfoy, where they went Harry had no idea. The rest of the day passed slowly, Harry spent much of the day shopping by himself, although closely watched by Moody in his cloak. When darkness began to fall on Diagon Alley the group returned to the Leaky Cauldron,from where Harry and Hermione said there goodbyes and apparated to Hogsmeade.

sorry not more am tired

mcd222
keep going

cole2005
The sky was darkness seemed to surround Harry and Hermione as they luged there cases up the dusty road,"Harry, what is that book that Dumbledore left for you?" Hermione asked, almost the moment they had reappeared, "What?" Harry wheeled round and his voice full of shock, "how do you know about that?" Harrys mind was ticking over, trying desperately to think whether or not hed told Hermione, "rm.. well Lupin told me about it, he said something like you'd need my help," Hermione face although shrouded in darkness was distinctly red. "Oh, well I'm not sure wht it is,I havent had a chance to look at it." Hermione mentioning the book took Harrys mind back to the moment he had picked it up, the feeling he had felt when he picked it up, it felt like he had in his second year when Fawkes had found him below the school. For almost 5 minutes they moved in silence,before the track they had been following turned into road and in front of them they could clearly make out the Hogs Head, prowling outside was a very unusal tabby cat, Hermione instantly knew who it was, "Hello professor," she said as they approached, "Ah Miss Granger, nice to see you, how are you eeling?" the cat had transformed into a oldish women with a kind smile on her face, "I'm feeling alot better now thanks, how are things coming?" Hermione asked in a hushed voice, "Thats good to hear, well as you're no doubt aware things have become somewhat chaotic this summer."

cole2005
McGonagel said this in the sort of way that told Harry and Hermione that this was the end of the matter. They began to make there way up the main road of Hogsmeade which led them directly back to the castle. The castle silhouette crept into view and threw an eery feeling down Harrys back as thoughts of the last time he was in this position came back into his mind. His mind flashed bck to the moment Dumbledore fell and the look upon Snapes face. The sky had now turned black and McGonagel was hurrying them along the path upto the school, they reached the large entrance gates to the school and made there way quickly into the entrance hall. "Now that we are safe inside, I no doubt imagine that you are hungry,so we have arraged for food to be brought up inti your dormitorys, so if you would hurry up there, I have other buisness to attend to." with that McGonagel turned and moved towards Dumbledores old office. Harry and Hermione looked at each other and made there way up the stairs, the castle was empty and was unnervingly scary, strange shadows were being thrown across the halls and strange noises leapt from every corner. Finally they reached the 7th floor and found the picture of the Fat Lady which was already hanging open. They quickly rushed inside and found the fire had been lighted and trays of food had been put onto a table. It was only now that Harry noticed how hungry he was, grabbing a plateful of food he slumped into the nearest chair and ate hungrily.

mcd222
that's rally good

cole2005
Harry slowly slumped lower and lower into the chair, the crackling of the fire the last sound he heard before the room began to dissolve into darkness. Then came the familiar sound and feeling of the same nightmare he had been having for the last few weeks, materialising around him was the gravyard, and standing not more then 3 foot from him was Cedric Diggory, "Kill the spare" echoed through the air and then Cedric was gone, to be replaced by the figures of Sirius and Bellatrix, the graveyard had disappeared and had been replaced by the Death room. Slowly the events of that night played over in the dream, as Sirius fell the Death Room disappeared and was replaced by the astronomy tower,in front of Harry, Dumbledore appeared. Snape appeared and the two words which had caused Harry so much pain, and Dumbledore was thrown violently from the tower. Harrys mind was prepared for the usual replay of these events over and over again. However something different happened this night, as the tower disappeared, Harry found himself standing in the Hogwarts ground, but they were different, the Hogwarts castle was crumbling away and the forest and lake had disappeared. "Hello Harry, welcome to the future." Harry spun round to see a tall figure behind him, he didnt know who it was,yet they looked familiar. "You wonder who I am, I'm oyur grandfather Harry, the Council gave me permission to speak with you, normally it is prohibitted that we make contact with the people of your world. This Harry is what will become of Hogwarts should Voldemort win the impending war, people you love will die. You must not lose, if he wins there will be huge imbalance which will end up destroying the world of magic. Do you understand what is required of you?" Harrys grandfather turned to him and Harry saw for the first time how similar they were. "I understand what I have to do,but how come oyu came not my father or someone I knew?" Harrys thoughts turned to his mother and father, and his heart just ached to see them. "I do not know why I was chosen, but you must not ignore my warning, I must go now Harry. You are everything I could ever have hoped for from a grandson. Goodbye Harry." with that the figure of his grandfather drifted away

cole2005
if anyones got any ideas on what Harry could find at Godrics Hollow could you let me know, please coz im stuck on what to put in that part

cole2005
Harry awoke from his dream, cold sweat dripping down his face. He realised he'd fallen to the floor, picking himself up quickly so as Hermione wouldn't see. Then he turned to the window, gave a little laugh to himself, thinking 'Not that anyone would see, its still dark.' He made his way up the stairs to his dormitory. The place seemed so big now that only he had access to it, settling down on the end of his four poster, falling backwards onto the bed, this had been his home for the last 6 years, and now this was it, his last year. HIs mind began to wander thinking not only of the strange dream he had just had but also of his time at Hogwarts, then his eyes fell upon his trunk and sitting on top was the book he had retrieved earlier.. his heart lept into his mouth, this was the only time he had been alone since coming back. LIfting himself from the bed he grabbed the book and flung it down next to him, leaning back he slowly pulled the leather cover open.

devifire
great story keep going doctor angel angel devil

cole2005
The cover of the book fell onto Harrys bed, the pages were a dark gold colour,much similar to the colour of a phoenix. Immediately Harry saw that the first page contained no writing, he quickly scanned the rest of the book and he saw that again no words appeared. Harry was not fooled his memory flashed back to his second year and the diary of Voldemort, from his time at Hogwarts. Reaching down into his bag he pulled a long peacock feather quill out. Scribing neatly across the top of the first page he wrote, 'I am Harry Potter, what is this?' Pulling the quill from the paper, the words dissolved before his eyes. Slowly they were replaced by gold lettering, 'Hello Harry, please let me share my thoughts with you?' Harry was astonished, this was clearly the handwriting of Dumbledore, but the last time this happened the diary had been a horcrux, Dumbledore wouldn't do that. Nervously the tip of the quill touched the paper, the previous words disappeared as Harry scribed, 'Ok.' A rush of wind and the books pages began to turn stopping on the centre page, Harry felt his body being sucked through the pages of the book. Several seconds later Harry landed in a room, a room he had not seen before, 'Welcome Harry,' a familiar voice rang out behind him, turning quickly he saw the tall figure of his headmaster.

Brunette Angel
Wow, this is an amazing story and you are an excellent writer! Keep it up. smile

Kacey736
You are not allowed to stop there.
I hate cliffhangers.mad

cole2005
Harry stumbled backwards hitting the floor hard, the presece of his so called dead headmaster clearly shocking him. "You have every reason to be shocked to see me, even I would be shocked to see my dead headmaster walking before me, but please stand up." Dumbledore leant forward and offered his hand out to Harry.

Am sorry it is so short just i got mountains of homework to do

Brunette Angel
It's okay if it's short, just get through your homework so that you can post more!! smile
Keep it up.

deathgod
plssss post quickly........plsssssss asap........it's been 2 days

cole2005
Harry gradually raised his hand, the old hand of his former headmaster grasped firmly around his. With unusual strength Dumbledore pulled him to his feet in one movement. Harry swayed unsteadily as he gazed upon toe person in front of him. "Are.. are you real?" Harry asked in a glazed voice, "In a manner of speaking, yes, however I am not here to be quizzed on whether i am real or not. You still have much to learn Harry, if you are to defeat Voldemort you must master spells, not even the greatest wizards could manage." Dumbledores voice echoed in Harrys ears, the sound of his old headmaster again brought warmth back to him. "I am here Harry to teach you and guide you, the room you stand in will have all the needs you require to fulfil your destiny." Dumbledore turned his back on Harry and moved over to the desk. "What.. what will you teach me?" Harry asked taking the seat opposite Dumbledore, he raised his head, "I will be teaching you spells, that have been forgotten, they possess power of such magnitude to the untrained they are highly dangerous, you will learn spells only Voldemort and myself have performed. I will not lie to you Harry these spells will require your full concentration, your school work will take a backseat." Dumbledore paused and waited for Harry to speak, " Will you be only able to teach me, what about Hermione, I won't let her go in unprepared!" Harrys voice seemed to rise and grow more powerful, "She will be allowed to learn some spells, however not all spells will be open to her, some of the more ancient spells can only be learnt by males. The sexual prejudice of the past still evident! However I must ask, why only Hermione?" Dumbledores inquisitive eyes turned on Harry, Harry could tell Dumbledore knew why, "Ron and I aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment, I dont want to talk about it!" Harry forcefully demanded, "Well Harry I believe that will be all for now, however I have a task for you, you are to return to Godrics Hollow. Go home Harry, you will find your house as it was when your parents died. You will find some information of interest to you, you will also find a black book. Bring this book to me, it will explain many things. Do not open it until you are with me, you may not like what you see. For now goodbye." Harry felt his body being sucked backwards and moments later he was lying on his bed.

Brunette Angel
Great job! Plese post more!
I'm loving this stoy!

cole2005
The sun began to rise over the Hogwarts grounds, the dewy grass glistened like crystal in the light. The rays of light crept in through the window, slowly Harry began to stir. His head swimming from the events of the previous night., Dumbledore, he had spoke to Dumbledore. He couldn't wait to see Hermione! Literally jumping out of bed, he grabbe dhis dressing gown and raced towards the staircase. His movement was interupted by a tapping on the window, turning quickly Harry saw a rather eccentric looking owl, furiously tapping the window, striding acroos the room he let it in, instead of its usual crazy self, it simply hung out its leg. Harry nervously untied the letter, his heart beating hard, something had happened. Harry unrolled the letter, the nat writing of Mrs Weasley came into view:
Harry, Rons gone missing! We noticed last night, he's packed all his stuff and just gone he could be anywhere! He is in grave danger, you must not go looking for him. You are far too valuable to the world, we have the Mnistry searchig for him, as well as several Order members. If he turns up please send Hedwig. Harry (splatters of tears could be seen at this point) I don't know what I'd do if he.. if he, well if he gets caught.
PLease don't tell Hermione she'll feel guilty.
Love the Weasleys
The letter fell from Harrys hand, it floated slowly to the floor, seconds earlier Harry had been so happy, now in total shock. Ron had disappeared.
On the other side of the country a hooded figure had appeared at Grimmauld Place.

Brunette Angel
Oh no!! Ron!

Please keep writing!

cole2005
I don't really feel like writing anymore tonight, am knakerd!
but will be putting more on tomorrow, this is gona get real interesting!

cole2005
The old front door of NUmber 12 creaked open, the shrills that had filled the air of the hallway in previous years, were no longer there. One of the last acts of Dumbledore was to finally remove the cursed portrait. The house appeared to be empty, however the hooded figure knew exactly where they were heading and they were doing so at some pace. Knocking over plates and ornaments they made there way to the basement, crashing through the door, they stumbled on an inanimate object on the floor. Knocking the person to the floor, the hood of the figure fell from the head to reveal a head of fading red hair. 'Enervate' he pointed his wand at the large object in front of him, slowly the person began to stir, 'Tell me Draco where is He hiding you must take me to him!' Mr Weasley grapped the blond haired boy by his arms,pushing him against the wall, 'I will not ask you so nicely next time! Tell me!' Mr Wesaley raised his wand to Dracos neck, 'I..I don't know, honestly!' Dracos eyes were wide with fear, 'You lie!' the snarling sound of these words didnt suit Mr Wesaley at all, he threw Draco to the floor, 'You wll have told me something by the end of tonight,even if I have to break your mind to get the information, He will not kill my son!' Mr Wesaley stood over Draco, 'Silencio, Crucio' he muttered, Draco let out a silent scream, Mr Weasley relaxed his wand, only to put it back on Draco several seconds later. The pattern continued for the rest of the night. As the sun began to creep through the basement window, Draco finally gave in, a nod of his head indiicated he was willing to tell.

Brunette Angel
OH MY GOSH!!!
Mr. Weasley??? No way!

cole2005
The cold crisp air of Little Hangleton rushed along the gorund, the house on the hill still managed to hold an aura of elegance about it. The sun had barely been up for several minutes when the piercing screaming began. The sound as ever rung from the depths of the house, the path leading to the house, usually deserted, today had a sole person wnadering towards the house. They seemed to be struggling under the weight of the suitcase they were carrying, they reached the gates of the house and collapsed. Moments later the body had disappeard.
Inside the house the once dank and crumbling walls, had been restored and seemed to radiate some sort of energy, in one of the rooms the body reappeared, however they were tied up this time. The door crept open, a tall pale figure entered the room, raising his

cole2005
white wand, the figure began to move, 'What are you doing here?' Voldemort demanded, his red eyes began to penetrate the skull of the man at his feet, ' I am here because I have been betrayed, I need your help for revenge, you teahc me your knowledge and I will provide you with most valuable information!'

cole2005
Wots people thinking of it?
cud u let me know thatd be great

Brunette Angel
I think it is amazing!
You are a really good writer!
The story has a lot of twists and turns and it keeps me wanting more. Keep it up!

cole2005
'Why do you think that you would know anything I'd find valuable?' Although Voldemort was questioning this person, inside he knew exactly how valuable this perosn could be to him. 'Well... for one I know of the prophecy, where you do not and I also know secrets of the Order which will make even you smile!' The voice of the captive had grown in confidence, 'So you'd be willing to betray those closest to you, very well. But firt I need your reasons?' Voldemort had lowered his wand, he'd been trying to desperately break into their mind, however they had proved extremely successful at Occlumency. 'I want you to teach me how to cause pain, such unspeakable pain and suffering to a person. I need you also to help me, make someone love me!' The sun finally cracked through the window, falling directly onto the body which still lay on the floor. The sun lit up his red air making it almost appear for a second as if his head was on fire. 'Very well, tell me what you know and I will teach you powers which not even the once great Slytherin himself couold have known!' Voldemort streched out his hand, offering it to the fallen, a pale hand emerged from the blackness of his cloak it gripped the hand of his Master. 'Tell me, what is your name?' Voldemort asked as they made their way into the hall, 'Ron, Ron Weasley, sir.' The smile on Voldemorts face grew even larger . 'However before our deal is complete you must show oyur loyalty to me, we stumbled across someone last night, usually I would have one of the others deal with them, however I need to know I have your upmost support.' Voldemort pushd open the door at the end of the hall, held in chains that dangled from the ceiling, was a very thin looking man. He greatly resembled the perosn that had just entered the room. 'Ron, I believe this is your father, now I want you to kill him, filthy blood-traitor!' Ron looked at his father, he was asleep or unconcious, his heart began to beat fiercely. He didn't want to do this, yet if he was to get Hermione he had to, had to do it! 'Do it Ron, I know its hard, but the the first time always is, thik I can kill Harry for you, you ca have the girl you so much, just two simple words, say them!' Voldemort spoke so softly to Ron, almost like he was teaching him. Shaking Ron pulled his wand out of his pocket, the wand wasn't steady in his hand, he raised it slowly, 'Avada Kedarva' he brougt it crashing back down. One word reached his ears afterwards, 'Ron' came his fathers voice. His fathers lifeless figure hung in the chains.

Brunette Angel
OH MY GOSH!! That is so sad!! crybaby Ron, and Mr. Weasley... who'da thought?
Keep going please!

cole2005
Harry fell to the floor his head seething with pain. He was happy, more so than at any other time Harry had felt. 'Harry what's wrong?Whats happened?' Hermione had suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs, 'Its... its him, he's happy, so so happy!' Hermione sunk onto his bed. Harry gazed out of the window, 'We have to go to Godric's Hollow,now!' Harry turned back to Hermione, ' You have ten minutes to get ready, thats if your coming?' Harry looked at Hermione inquisitvely, ' I'm not letting you go alone, I'l meet you by the front entrance, go and tell McGonagell where your going.' Hermione stood up ad walked down the stairs. This was it Harry thought, I'm going home, no turning back now. His heart seemed to skip a beat as he mad ehis way to McGonagells office. Pushing the door open 'Professor, me and Hermione are going to go to Godrics Hollow, we're going in ten minutes so send people after us.' without waiting for McGonagel to aswer Harry turned and left, the next thing he saw was a wispy silver cat rush past him. He let himself chuckle, clearly she didn't want the 2 of them going alone.

Brunette Angel
Great! You are so good!

cole2005
The solid structure of the ground appeared beneath Harrys feet, stumbling forward he allowed himself several seconds to adjust to the change of light.Several tall columns of trees appeared around him, as his eyes adjusted he realised he was standing in a forest, 'This is the Forest of Shadows, it surrounds Godric Hollow, you cannot apparate into the immediate area, we face a 3 mile walk before we get there.' The soft voice of Tonks glided through the darkness, seconds later Harry was surrounded, it appeared aside from Hermione and Tonks, Moody, Lupin and Shacklebot. 'You got here extremely quick,' Harry blurted out. 'Yes well we all received McGonagalls message seconds after you left so were able to get here' Moodys harsh voice split the icey cold air.

cole2005
hey, sorry havent wrote for a while.been really busy,dont feel like writing much more but if i get say 5 people demanding i write more il carry on

Kacey736
I want you to continue to write

jlee17xoxo412
i think you should wright more

Brunette Angel
I agree with them! (That's three people!! big grin)

cole2005
if i do't get another 2 people by tomorow i quit!

deathgod
plsssssss continue

Brunette Angel
Something said by someone much wiser than me -

Don't write for others, write for yourself. Do it because you want to, not because everyone else wants you to. We are just here to cheer you on. smile

cole2005
1 more person!!!!

mcd222
keep giong

cole2005
damn, guess that means il have to keep writing it!
oh well will put more on soon

Brunette Angel
lol

deathgod
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

cole2005
The darkness of the forest quickly became something of the past as the group emerged onto a well lit street. The stars overhead seemed to light up the street more than they normally would have. 'Harry, welcome to Godrics Hollow,' Lupin said. The streets were dusty and the houses were extremely old, it looked like any normal country road, yet Harry could sense the magic that ran through this place. 'You feel the magic of the past Harry, great great wizards have live in this place. None more so than its founder, Godric Gryffindor and many of his descendants. Let us take you home Harry.'

deathgod
plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue

cole2005
Lupin moved to the head of the group, they walked for about 5 minutes down the dusty road before a fork appeared the right one led them down another wlel lit road the left took them back towards the forest. Naturally Harry wanted to take the left but of course it was the right they had to take. The road apeared deserted, they turned a corner and ther ein front of him stood his house exactly as he had seen it in his nightmares. 'This is it Harry, I expect you will want some time alone. We'll be waiting outside.' Harry slowly moved forward, followed cautiously by Hermione. 'No Hemrione I have to do this alone, please wait here.' Hermione looking rather upset stepped back into the shadows that surorunded the house.

Brunette Angel
good! I'm so happy you are continuing here!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>