TMNT FAN art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
This is a place where you can show off you're wonderful
Painting, Drawings, Sketches sculptures even
of the TMNT and other related characters

Below a picture of shredder I drew

Joker1237
I want to see April in your FAN art lol.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
I want to see April in your FAN art lol. I'll draw her at some point later just for you

Joker1237
yah, You bring a new part of art to your sigs for some reeason lol. They are cool, in your drawing.

BENITO
yah, You bring a new part of art to your sigs for some reeason lol. They are cool, in your drawing. Do you want me to do a sig for you

Joker1237
nah just a pic, If I wanted to do a April Sig, I could do it from season 1 and 2 of TMNT. I may do that later down the line lol.

Of couse my sigs are a bunch of pics smash togetor lol.

BENITO
nah just a pic, If I wanted to do a April Sig, I could do it from season 1 and 2 of TMNT. I may do that later down the line lol.

Of couse my sigs are a bunch of pics smash togetor lol. are you sure cause I was gonna do a joker and Penguin sig for you

Joker1237
you can do a April sig or make it a sig if you want. I want to see what she look like in your art work.

I perfer the April in the Yellow jumpsuit.

BENITO
you can do a April sig or make it a sig if you want. I want to see what she look like in your art work.

I perfer the April in the Yellow jumpsuit. DAMN

I draw her in a Dooney style

Joker1237
dooney style, I would like to see that lol.

BENITO
Here it is a picture drawn by me featuring april it's drawn mostly in pencil but I re drew some part on paint cause scanners are over rated pieces of crap

Darth Nauj
coolio I'll post mine soon big grin

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
coolio I'll post mine soon big grin Awesome

Look Forward to seening it

I bet it's better than Jim Lawsons work

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by BENITO
Awesome

Look Forward to seening it

I bet it's better than Jim Lawsons work
thanks

maybe but Im not a good drawer though messed

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
thanks

maybe but Im not a good drawer though messed Neither is Jim Lawson
well Hes ok But I have more artistic talent than him and I don't even take art

Rand al'Thor
Look the really stupid Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have invaded and are altering history because they suck!

Joker1237
I feel that was a insult, Take that back.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Look the really stupid Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have invaded and are altering history because they suck!
please back away slowly before I rip you into pieces 2guns

BENITO
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Look the really stupid Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have invaded and are altering history because they suck! No they altered history cause a green little blob like alien Took then to strange places in time and they Didn't realise But they Fixed it

and what with also these buttmunches going all anti-Ninja Turtles

oh by the way If you said that In front of me you would be eating through a straw and breathing through your ass

jinzin
..here's one.

jinzin
they're obviously not done yet but...meh...whatever....

jinzin
and while this really isn't fan art....I took this pic from a video screenshot...

jinzin
and kinda completed it to look like this...

BENITO
Originally posted by jinzin
..here's one. dude how Did you get them to look that good cause when I draw something in pencil and scan it turns out Sh!t

jinzin
went over them in pen before i scanned em.

BENITO
Originally posted by jinzin
went over them in pen before i scanned em. ah
I'd rather Photocopy them it's easier

Tha C-Master
jinzin here, arrrrgh!!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
jinzin here, arrrrgh!!! Wha You to hate each other? confused

masterkit
Jinzin, ur works sweet.

vikinggal
Hey. This is ridiculous. Just because someone doesn't like Ninja Turtles doesn't mean that everyone has to. I'm a 17 year old girl and I think that The turtles rock the house no matter what anyone says. So if you think the turtles are evil that is your choice but that doesn't mean that you have to infringe upon our choice to like them and totally rain on our parade.
Don't start with me on freedom of speech either. I am perfectly aware of your rights but hey... be respectful to the other people in the world.

Mådness
*nods* Agreed. Just because you hate turtles, it doesn't mean you have to post here. No one is forcing you. So why are you here besides to stop everyone from having fun?

Anywho, here is one of mine. I have to say though, I only colored it. The inking was done by profesionals

GoNinjaGo
hey i bought an original production teenage mutant ninja turtles drawing on e-bay! i got it framed and it looks cool.

cristnamartine
Well its really amazing art I really impress to seen this art. I also fan of TMNT art, Its really good and look like reall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.