How could these have been better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude Vader
How could Episode 1 and 2 have been made better without it being silly and to crammed?

masterkit
Thats a good question

Red Superfly
Take everything that happened in I and II, erase it, and do something else.

Dan Skywalker
I thought they where both good, but Episode II had too many stories overlapping too much, and it took a while to set the main story up. Thats the only problem I have with I and II.

cameron666
They couldn't be better for me, both 5/5, perfect films

The Ones
i agree with cameron. i loved both of them as much as the OT and ep3

Jedi-Kaisa
Get Yoda's puppet shape better in Episode I. Geez, he was skinny. All in all the rest was good.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Take everything that happened in I and II, erase it, and do something else.
yes

But keep the seismic charges... big grin

JenR1215
EP: I - If they didnt mess with Queen Amidala's voice.. UGH, THAT BOTHERED ME!! messed
EP: II - (im still thinking) I actually LOVED AOTC, but thats just me.. It's a Chick Flick, fa-sure. love

Canadadude
This is how Eps I and II should have been better.
1) Have Dooku in both movies. Christopher Lee is a great character actor, it was a shame Lucas did not use him more
2) Have Haydn in all the movies. Having a kid Anakin made no since at all for the his chartacter develpment. It would have been a lot better if Lucas made Anakin like Micheal Corelone in the Godfather movies. Qui-Gon and Obi Wan find this young man who is powerful with the force. Anakin at the start does not want to be involved with the Jedi and stays out of it. But as time goes on Anakin then turns and joins the order and from there he begins his downfall.
3) Get rid of the kiddy stuff. Jar Jar and C-3P0 were wasting screen time. They could have spent that time developing the characters that meant something to the story, such as Anakin, Obi Wan and more so Mace.
I could write a whole essay on these movies, but I am sure you don't have the time to read this

SithHappens
I loved TPM, AotC wasn't my favorite but it was good none the less.

AotC I would change;
1) I would start it early chronalogically, showing Obi-Wan training Anakin and Dooku actually amking civilized arguments in a political forum. It would have made it better for me to actually have doubt in my mind if Dooku is bad to the very end. He is a character we only hear about until the end of the film. Also showing Anakin and Obi-Wan in action would just make it all around better, developing characters early on in the film, showing their relationship.

TPM I would change;
1) Just shorten up the middle and elaborate more on the begining and end, they were the best parts.
2) Jar Jar Binks should atleast be altered not to be be so suck or just taken out completely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.