The revamped Catman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Cool or Uncool?

olympian
The fact he looks too much like Batman makes it uncool.

DC already has a cool cat. A wild one.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by olympian
The fact he looks too much like Batman makes it uncool.

DC already has a cool cat. A wild one.

Yes I like Wildcat, trust me this guy is pretty interesting at the moment.

yahman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Yes I like Wildcat, trust me this guy is pretty interesting at the moment.

Since he's got his act together he's now pretty hardcore. I read Villans united yesterday. Once again another great mini from D.C. smile

House of M what a joke. smile big grin

Pointinel
i say lose the cape tho

o.g. slaughter
wat are his powers and abilities.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Pointinel
i say lose the cape tho

I agree, he woud be less like Batman if he had no cape.

o.g. slaughter
what are catman's powers and abilities if he has any.

Mainstream
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
what are catman's powers and abilities if he has any.

he's just a guy...a cat verison of Batman....I read somewhere he things he has nine lives because his cape made of magic cloth or something to that effect.

long pig
I've been harping on Catman for a while, he's hardcore now.
Sticking needles in peoples eyes that pump in pain enhancing chemicals, he's pretty tough.
I still think he'd going to find Slade and beat his ass for killing his lion, that was a bad move on Slade's part.

o.g. slaughter
can he talk to lions and crapp.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by long pig
I've been harping on Catman for a while, he's hardcore now.
Sticking needles in peoples eyes that pump in pain enhancing chemicals, he's pretty tough.
I still think he'd going to find Slade and beat his ass for killing his lion, that was a bad move on Slade's part.

Indeed he is and he has an empathic link with big cats smile

o.g. slaughter
thats pretty sic

Khellendros
New look is crap. I kinda like Catman, but now he just looks like a chunky Batman.

willRules
You mean he aint Batman, the poll says Marvel is inferior, well for all its faults...........DC has BATMAN = CATMAN

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by willRules
You mean he aint Batman, the poll says Marvel is inferior, well for all its faults...........DC has BATMAN = CATMAN

wtf confused

Draco69
Catman is an obvious amalgram of Batman and Wolverine...which why alot of people love him.

willRules
so he is basically darkclaw?

SevenShackles
i love catman ever since i saw him in villians united. i hope to see alot more of him and his love child in the future =P
his weapons look pretty freakin mean, those giant blade/claws he used like once and now he only uses knives.. i guess they made him look a little to much like wolverine but still, badass. hope they dont screw him up.

Phantom Zone
His costume sux though. LOL did you see what Deadshot said about him? "Heh...Im sorry man but you look ridiculous"

He really needs to change that costume.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
His costume sux though. LOL did you see what Deadshot said about him? "Heh...Im sorry man but you look ridiculous"

He really needs to change that costume.

aww come on thats part of the charm! in a world full of people in ridiculous outfits he is pointed out as being the ridiculous one. its like invader zim, in a world of ppl with huge heads that one kid Dib is the only one who is constantly told 'your head is big' . plus i like the fact catman doesnt care. he just wants to look like a cat lol.

Kero_Co
Catman's pretty cool. He does come off as a bit of a man **** sometimes, but it's his relationship with Deadshot I find most interesting.

SevenShackles
http://superdickery.com/images/stories/science/87_4_0311.jpg

to this

http://static.flickr.com/48/116742787_c6d70d3779_o.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.