Hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T-Nemesis
Hey everyone, newbie here stick out tongue

I -think- this is the right place for this, and I didn't see any stickies with rules to say not to post things like this; so I figured it was allowed. Sorry if it's not sad

So, Just wanted to say 'hi'. I had some things to keep me from boring you; like fluffy kittens and a 2.5gp photo; but I cant post links =( . All is not lost though; I plan on staying long enough so that you will see the fluffy kittens...someday big grin

Leo.M
welcome2 to KMC. the best way to meet ppl is by posting allot...every where

Rogue Jedi
welcome.

gamewarrior
Welcome to KMC FORUMS! big grin

Just to make sure you know if you want to start a Thread in the roleplaying section ask permission first from Ush the moderator.
And please also follow the rules of the KMC have fun and enjoy.

BENITO
Originally posted by Leo.M
welcome2 to KMC. the best way to meet ppl is by posting allot...every where That is true

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

Pandabear
Originally posted by T-Nemesis

I -think- this is the right place for this, and I didn't see any stickies with rules to say not to post things like this; so I figured it was allowed. Sorry if it's not sad

So, Just wanted to say 'hi'. I had some things to keep me from boring you; like fluffy kittens and a 2.5gp photo; but I cant post links =( . All is not lost though; I plan on staying long enough so that you will see the fluffy kittens...someday big grin

welcome and a note of warning everyone here is crazy

BENITO
Originally posted by Pandabear
welcome and a note of warning everyone here is crazy yes he is right

Pandabear
Originally posted by BENITO
yes he is right

hey im a girl

§P0oONY
Originally posted by T-Nemesis

Welcome to KMC comrade.

BENITO
Originally posted by Pandabear
hey im a girl Typo my finger slipped on the s on she

Pandabear
okay then

Uneeklyconfused
Welcome wave

enjoy your stay crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.