I'll always know what you did last summer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
another sequel and it seems like jennifer or freddie arent returning in this one messed what do you guys think?

b-dan
saw the first didnt like it didnt see the second and dont want to

papabeard
NO NEED! ban

Morpheus
raver why? raver

stunna1773
i bet the fishermens daughters in this one since the son was in the second one

Neo_Version 7
The fisherman was the shit! yes

stunna1773
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
The fisherman was the shit! yes

Hell Ya rock

tabby999
yeah its gonna be the fishermans daughters cousin twice removeds best friends uncle hell bent on revenge. must see movie of never

Morpheus
raver i didnt get the fisrt one.
who was the guy on the rocks at the Beginning of the movie? raver

BackFire
Is this some joke?

Wolfie
Unfortunately, no. Just another remake disguised as a sequel.

kmcdude
I doubt it is a remake,not already! no ****ing way!!!!!!

BlackSunshine
That damn movie should have never been started. Its terrible

Murda Mase
The first one wasn't that bad, but the second one sucked.

redcaped
broken

steverules
It didn't really make any sense the first one. Why don't they just kill the damn fisherman in this one and never have a remake again. And sign a contract saying you will never make another. And will they have the same character's?

Wolfie
Originally posted by steverules
And will they have the same character's?
Nope. This trilogy will go about the same structure as the Final Destination trilogy.

steverules
That makes no sense then. The original character's killed the fisherman so why is he after completely different people?

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by steverules
That makes no sense then. The original character's killed the fisherman so why is he after completely different people?

i heard that the fisherman is an urban legend in the movie but it turns out hes real and they run him over so its basically the 1st but with different people said to come out this fall straight 2 dvd

Wolfie
It's probably a different fisherman.

C-Dic
Cover art is up..

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Cinemaddiction/illalwaysknow.jpg

BackFire
hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.