10 reasons why Vergil is better than Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
list you 10 reasons why you like Vergil better than Dante

darth-yoda
sorry b-dan but i dont i think dante is better reasons

1) badass
2) Red clothes
3) cooler weapons
4) apart from dmc 3 his devil forms were cooler
5) Moves
6) He kills really big things
7) he gets tricked easy so you fell sorry for him
8) Again big swords
9) gets stabbed so much
10) because he is themain character

Sonic x 20
I like both Dante and Vergil, but here are my reasons for Vergil:

1.His hair looks cooler in DMC 3
2.The way how he uses his sword
3.His attitude
4.His will to gain more power
5.He's Dante's twin brother
6.Wearing the cooler blue
7.Helping out Dante on DMC 3
8.Can use Devil Trigger like Dante
9.He is Fast like Dante
10.Can use Gauntlets and weapons like Dante in DMC 3

Those are my ten reasons. I do like Vergil as much as I like Dante. I also like his attitude as much as I like Dante's attitude as well. big grin big grin big grin big grin

b-dan
i just like evrything about him and that was cool when he helps you out to kill Arkham

Sonic x 20
Yeah. I like that battle too. Both brothers helping each other out. big grin big grin big grin big grin

darth-yoda
can some one tell me what level that cut scene is on its been ages since i played dmc 3 and i cant seem to find that level

Sonic x 20
It's on level 19, close to the last level which is level 20 when him and Vergil fight each other. big grin big grin cool cool

dvampire
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
It's on level 19, close to the last level which is level 20 when him and Vergil fight each other. big grin big grin cool cool

Vergil is super tuff man. It took me about 5 or 6 times to beat him.furious

Sonic x 20
Vergil is a good fighter. He is really Good with his sword, Dante is as well. I know, Vergil is really HARD, but I liked it when him and Dante teamed up to take down Arkham. big grin big grin cool cool

b-dan
vergil was easy as hell the first time i fought him then he was sorta hard the second time 3rd time ****ing hard!!!

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by b-dan
vergil was easy as hell the first time i fought him then he was sorta hard the second time 3rd time ****ing hard!!!

I know.Vergil is more Harder to beat when you fight him for the Final time.

darth-yoda
virgil is easy the third time a few sideways rolls ebony and ivory cerbarus and aguna and ruanda make short work of him

Sonic x 20
The thing with Vergil is that if you shoot at him, he will counter the bullets with his sword and he has this move where he likes cut in the air then the attack follows you.

darth-yoda
jump jump jump jump thats how you get away from that and i manage to get him with the bullets a lot

Sonic x 20
Vergil also seems to move really Fast.

darth-yoda
run away from him then

Sonic x 20
What if on Devil May Cry 4, Dante and Vergil team up together the whole time.

darth-yoda
would be kinda cool i really cant understand or imagian why dante is at a ice covered tundra

dvampire
Vergil also seems to move really Fast.

I used the trickster style to beat him, since that gives him the speed to dodge his attacks. smile

darth-yoda
i prefer thw sword style

b-dan
What if on Devil May Cry 4, Dante and Vergil team up together the whole time. that wont happen dante kills vergil in the first game (Nelo Angelo)

b-dan
Originally posted by darth-yoda
virgil is easy the third time a few sideways rolls ebony and ivory cerbarus and aguna and ruanda make short work of him ,me gun slinger style rebellion, agni and rudra and just spas on his asss and when he goes devil trigger you go devil triger hit him a couple times then hes normal its better than wating for him to heal

b-dan
but i hope vergil is in the movie tho

Emperor Ashtar
Vergil is overrated, dante pwns.

Sam Z
Um... I like Dante better. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.