what horror movie has the best first kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i searched this up and found nothing but what do you think was the best first kill the one you will remembure for ever. For some reason i like the first kill in final destination one and the orignal T.C.M

papabeard
Ghost Ship, when everyone gets cut in half at the start

BackFire
TCM.

Impediment
Yeah, Ghost Ship. I forgot about that opening scene! Great stuff there, although the movie sucked hard. But the one I'd have to mention is the opening scene of House of 1,000 Corpses by Captain Spaulding when he shoots the incompetent robbers and talks mad shit to them. "Most of all, F*ck You!!"

beta-wolf_101
uh why do we keep doing this thread?this is like the third isn't it.

Aini
Originally posted by papabeard
Ghost Ship, when everyone gets cut in half at the start

yes

Neo_Version 7
Beginning of Halloween: Resurrection

Blooddrive
house of a 1,000 corpes is what i think has the best first kill

Myers Kicks Ass
halloween 6 when the nurse gets her head rammed through a spike

cropsy_is_god
Jason Lives when Hawes gets his heart ripped out.

LiL nAstY GirL
Scream

actor
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Scream

Got there before me! lol

Yeah, Casey Beckers death is (and always will be) a classic.

ladygrim
ghost ship was sick .......

Impediment
Another one I'd like to mention is from Freddy Vs. Jason's first kill: the dude in the bed who gets stabbed to hell by Jason and is then sandwiched in half!! The movie itself may be campy and/or cheesy, but it has some genuinley gorey kills. You have to admit that much, at least.

deathbycorn
First death in Children of the Corn 4.

Farmer gets a scythe thrown through his crotch then a pitchfork in his right arm, then a machette through his other arm, then a shovel through his stomach, then finally beheaded by a razor scythe.

One of the best deaths in horror movies.

actor
Originally posted by deathbycorn
First death in Children of the Corn 4.

Farmer gets a scythe thrown through his crotch then a pitchfork in his right arm, then a machette through his other arm, then a shovel through his stomach, then finally beheaded by a razor scythe.

One of the best deaths in horror movies.

jawdrop

I need to see that!

AC/DC'S_LVR
theres this one movie about a ghost of a scotish serial killer and he takes over peoples bodies the first kill was Paris Hilton

ladygrim
nine lives ^

BlackSunshine
TCM
Freddy Vs. Jason
Scream....THAT was the best one!!!

LizzyT123
This isn't the best, but I liked Saw II's first kill. You can see the agony the guy is going through, not wanting to cut and search around this own eye socket area, and I know I wouldn't wanna do that either, and it ends in his own demise sad sad but it was good! smile

Goken
What About Freedievs Jason or Jason-X Or Club Dread laughing out loud

cropsy_is_god
The first murder in The Jackhammer Massacre is gory.

b-dan
i have that movie its soo incredably sad lol

cropsy_is_god
I liked it. Usually when i buy a movie i haven't heard of they turn out to be goreless pieces of shit but this had a good bit of gore. The acting isn't good but i don't watch horror films for good acting & the storyline was original.

StinkFist462
my all time favorite is Evil Dead 2. decapitated with a shovel. hilarious.

cropsy_is_god
I have too many to pick a favorite.

jayy
Blade. Hands down. The club scene with the blood coming from the sprinklers. Easily #1.

wink

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/gatorgirl22/DOIT.gif

b-dan
that was a good scene but that isnt a horror movie its more action/ Comic book movie

DarkWizard
I liked ANOES, the clawed-sex one.

b-dan
ya that one was cool she was like flying everywere

knivves
One of my faves was on 13 ghosts when they go get juggernaut and e takes the scientist and pulls him through the trashed car.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.