superboy vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?discuss

olympian
Superboy.

Magic_attack
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t310699.html

Been done already.

Arahan
This is so obvious. SB wins. Too powerful for Spidey.

jplatinum
This is not funny.
I hope mary jane has a black dress.

Spelljammer
Have all of you forgotten how clusmy and immature Superboy is?! Hense why Spidey defeated him in two pages of Marvel versus DC..

Arahan
Crossovers doenst count. And as far as i know SB is now more mature and even more powerful. Ok Spidey has still the experience thing but against a guy like SB that doenst help.

gladiator69
spiderman of course. hes already proven himself he can beat superboy
look at comic book marvel vs dc # 3 in that book spiderman knocks the crap out of superboy

Draco69
Please. That was as credible as Lobo losing to Wolverine with BONE claws.

Superboy wins easily. Minus PIS of course...

gladiator69
Superboy wins easily . you havent read alot of books have you ?

Draco69
Originally posted by gladiator69
spiderman of course. hes already proven himself he can beat superboy

Originally posted by Draco69
Superboy wins easily.

Superboy wins easily . you havent read alot of books have you ?

confused

Marvelites.... sick

BobbyD
I gotta go with Superboy...just too much for Peter to handle. Sorry Spidey fans.

gladiator69
you got that the other way around i dont think youve read alot look at marvel vs dc # 3 spiderman knocks the crap out of superboy.

Magic_attack
Any minute I am expecting a quote from B.S. comics...

BobbyD
Glads, I know Spidey has beaten Superboy, but that's writing for ya'.

When it comes down to it, I just don't think Spidey can really take Superboy, IMO

Draco69
you got that the other way around i dont think youve read alot look at marvel vs dc # 3 spiderman knocks the crap out of superboy.

I think you're a seven year old child with barely little to no comic book knowledge.

If you knew HALF of what Superboy was capable of you would know that Superboy would kick Spidey's ass.

Please inform yourself. And don't quote fanvoted comics. You think Lobo can lose to BONE claws too? Of course you do..

Draco69
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Any minute I am expecting a quote from B.S. comics...

B.S comics are the lesser evil of B.S KMC members.

gladiator69
you just said he did now your saying he cant make up your mind pall

Draco69
you just said he did now your saying he cant make up your mind pall

?????

I explictly stated: Superboy wins easily.

Let's break this down:

Strength

Spider-Man: Class 15

Superboy: Class 100+

Durability:

Bullets hurt Spidey.

Superboy once survived a nuke that was powerful enough to wipe out an entire city... In the FACE.

Speed:

Spider-Man: Faster than 200 mph.

Superboy: Faster than SOUND.

Need I go on?

gladiator69
doesnt always depend on the strength dude its there speed and fighting skills. and super boy isnt class 100 + colossus is not class 100 but id say he can knock out superboy for sure

Whirlysplatt
Superboy is now smile

Draco69
doesnt always depend on the strength dude its there speed and fighting skills. and super boy isnt class 100 + colossus is not class 100 but id say he can knock out superboy for sure

Child, much learning you need.

True. Spider-Man has far more experince than Superboy...but it doesn't matter.

Speed? Superboy can travel at sublight speeds. You're even more ridiculous if you believe Spidey is faster.

Superboy once lifted an entire submarine weighing 13,000 tons.

And no, Colossus would get his ass handed to him

Read some other comics besides the ones in the funny papers.

Draco69
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Superboy is now smile

Actually he's always been at that level. In his very first appearance he was lifting portions of skyscrapers.

jinzin
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Have all of you forgotten how clusmy and immature Superboy is?! Hense why Spidey defeated him in two pages of Marvel versus DC..

actually that's what's called a plot device...spiderman doesn't have impact webbing like scarlet did either...point nullified.

gladiator69
im not sure you know what the word learning is silly

jinzin

wtf is that supposed to mean What the f**k?

gladiator69
dont you need to do your homework or school hasnt started yet ?

Draco69

wink

Oookay. Go back to playing with your Teletubbies, young man.

Draco69
Originally posted by jinzin
wtf is that supposed to mean What the f**k?

I have no idea.

Influx of Trolls and Children, we are experiencing.

gladiator69
i dont need to worry about playing with teletubbies when i have your mom over here
hahaha

Draco69
dont you need to do your homework or school hasnt started yet ?

School? Honey there's no reason to think THAT far ahead. One day, you'll get there. I know you can do it.

You're ONLY thirty after all. School is way too early for you..

Draco69
i dont need to worry about playing with teletubbies when i have your mom over here
hahaha

Yes. My mother makes a fine babysitter doesn't she?

gladiator69
take that back her ass wont fit on my bed we have tried already

gladiator69
yes your mother is a fine babysitter i enjoy her milk everyday

Draco69
take that back her ass wont fit on my bed we have tried already

Of course it won't. We discussed this already. Sex cannot happen in a crib.

Draco69
yes your mother is a fine babysitter i enjoy her milk everyday

Vitamin D or Fat-Free?

It doesn't matter..

gladiator69
everything was just fine until your ass showed up

gladiator69
hers is skim

Draco69
everything was just fine until your ass showed up

Talking to yourself is never a good sign....but you are speaking the truth. wink

Draco69
hers is skim

Skim? Nah.

gladiator69
i can tell by your pic. your still in middle school. those where my fav school years i remember. keep up the good work in class which im sure thats hard for you to do but try mommy and daddy will be so proud of you

jinzin
laughing out loud

pathetic...getting so riled over two characters that aren't even worth it...

Draco69
laughing out loud

pathetic...getting so riled over two characters that aren't even worth it...

True. But I can't help teasing little kids.

gladiator69
you asked me fat free. and i said skim and skim is fatfree dumbass it you didnt know that

jinzin
laughing out loud

picking on little kids....that's not becoming...

gladiator69
we where talking about superboy vs spiderman and started to get an attitude just cause i kept on bringing up spiderman is cooler and pissed you off. well just to let you know pall we all have our own opinions in life i can care less who you go for thats your choice

HigH ScholaR
laughing out loud

gladiator69
well adios amigo im out have fun arguing with smiley face you 2 have alot in common

jinzin
we where talking about superboy vs spiderman and started to get an attitude just cause i kept on bringing up spiderman is cooler and pissed you off. well just to let you know pall we all have our own opinions in life i can care less who you go for thats your choice

I have no doubt about spiderman being cooler...a freakin turd on a stick is cooler than superboy IMO...but being cool doesn't dictate that spiderman's going to win this.

Magic_attack
u 2 would be better served doing this rather than arguing with this kid.

wallbash

jinzin
thats how I used to feel arguing with cordera.

laughing out loud

Arahan
Why are pepole putting two characters in a fight which are not in the same league. This fight goes to SB 9/10. I give 1 to Spidey because miracles happen every day.

Hmm Jinzin if you put SB vs Wolverine then you would say that Logan would win ?

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
Why are pepole putting two characters in a fight which are not in the same league. This fight goes to SB 9/10. I give 1 to Spidey because miracles happen every day.

Hmm Jinzin if you put SB vs Wolverine then you would say that Logan would win ?

superboy as he is right now?

no...................just..........no.....

havok801125
As it stands i'd give this fight to superboy (even though i'm a spiderman fan) ....a much fairer fight would be cosmic powered spidey against superboy, or a spidey with sufficient prep time and budget against superboy cos then he would come up with a way to win....like he did against morlun

Juntai
Superboy is too sick.
Spidey doesn't land a blow.
He doesn't even get to move.
Superboy extends his TK and holds him to the ground.
And makes him start doin' b-boy shit, dancing and spinnin' on some cardboard.

What's a funny little known fact is that Superman also has a version of TK, he just doesn't have the control over it Superboy has. It's how his suit rarely gets torn when he takes world ending attacks, he also explained that when he's lifting, only the initial lift is part of his strength then it becomes completely effortless. Also, when he's lifting building and such, his "TK" whatever is what holds it together.

Spelljammer
If Superboy still effected by kryptonite?

If so, Spidey is no fool, after encountering both SuperMAN and SuperBOY I'm sure the genious level friendly neighborhood wallcrawler would be smart enough to put small kryptonian crystals into his webbing packs, that way, a glittery layer of kryptonite sprays as Superboy, allowing Spiderman to kick the living crap out of him!

Oh yeah, I should work for Marvel.. cool

havok801125
yep like i said if spidey had prep time he would beat the sh*t out of superboy, but assuming this is a straight out fight following the vs rules, then spidey would probably lose. whoever started the thread should specify the conditions of this fight

Juntai
Originally posted by havok801125
yep like i said if spidey had prep time he would beat the sh*t out of superboy, but assuming this is a straight out fight following the vs rules, then spidey would probably lose. whoever started the thread should specify the conditions of this fight How would he lose in prep? Lex Luthor is his daddy, and he's a project of Cadmus, so one must assume he could go to either for prep. Not to mention that if he does his powers right, Superboy is probably one of the outright baddest heros there is. He can control anything that comes into contact with him, or into contact with anything he's in contact with, or anything in contact with something that's in contact with something he's in contact with. You bring a weapon? He'll take it from you. You shoot it? He'll will it straight back at you. He'll take control of your own body and use it against you.

Tha C-Master
laughing out loud

pathetic...getting so riled over two characters that aren't even worth it... Whats this, I wonder if he'll sound the same with wolverine...

laughing out loud

picking on little kids....that's not becoming... I need to stop then...

thats how I used to feel arguing with cordera.

laughing out loud I felt worse arguing with you...

havok801125
Originally posted by Juntai
How would he lose in prep? Lex Luthor is his daddy, and he's a project of Cadmus, so one must assume he could go to either for prep. Not to mention that if he does his powers right, Superboy is probably one of the outright baddest heros there is. He can control anything that comes into contact with him, or into contact with anything he's in contact with, or anything in contact with something that's in contact with something he's in contact with. You bring a weapon? He'll take it from you. You shoot it? He'll will it straight back at you. He'll take control of your own body and use it against you.

By prep time i meant only spidey should have it cos he is obiviously outclassed in the powers department, and i assume that superboy has a weakness to kryptonite(not sure about this) then spidey would have a chance....otherwise spidey go splat

doctorstrongbad
Is this fight before spider-man's powers got upgraded? That would help spider-man a lot and he does have more experience. I would say spider-man 6/10 maybe 7/10.

Draco69
How? Superboy is LEAGUES above Spider-Man in every department except experience.

One TK induced heart attack. Game over.

yahman
I cant believe this fight is still going on. We are talking about a character who is stronger than the Thing, is as durable as Colossus, has the speed of Quick Silver, has a energy blast at least as powerful as cyclops and has T.K. powers more potent than Jeans as well as the ability to Fly. Although Spiderman is bad ass character, upgrade or no upgrade there really is no competition.

Arahan
Originally posted by yahman
I cant believe this fight is still going on. We are talking about a character who is stronger than the Thing, is as durable as Colossus, has the speed of Quick Silver, has a energy blast at least as powerful as cyclops and has T.K. powers more potent than Jeans as well as the ability to Fly. Although Spiderman is bad ass character, upgrade or no upgrade there really is no competition.

I agree, but i still give Spidey 1/10 because I like him more Happy Dance

xmeat
already happened they fought spidey showed him strength and durability aint everything so you fanboys gotta deal with it spidey won get over it.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
already happened they fought spidey showed him strength and durability aint everything so you fanboys gotta deal with it spidey won get over it. In a non-canon fan voted comic?

In the same comic where Superman 4 (or 3) paneled Hulk?

I guess you have to accept Hulk as only 4 panels to Superman too...

Badabing
ninja

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
In a non-canon fan voted comic?

In the same comic where Superman 4 (or 3) paneled Hulk?

I guess you have to accept Hulk as only 4 panels to Superman too... mad furious

jasonk3
already happened they fought spidey showed him strength and durability aint everything so you fanboys gotta deal with it spidey won get over it.

I don't think superboy has any fanboys

bigbran
mad furious I take that as, Hulk is not even worth 5 panels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.